Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari (27839 Views)

Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG / Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG / Governor Udom Grants Amnesty To A 64-Year-Old Prisoner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On May 23, 2015
mashnino:

See as u dey talk like say na we d northerners sitdown plan dis whole mess

Dyu think any normal northernern likes whats goin on

Dyu knw how scary it is here

Talkin abt money... Dont say d northernerns want all d money.. Say some bastards in the north

why arent u calling the SS.. Have they not been eating our money in the name of amnesty?

Or how is dere own special na

No nothernern is in support of amnesty for BH.. Infact if any of them comes out to collect d amnesty... Him name na sorry

So please just calm down and understand dat we top are not in support and if u guys want to disintegrate plz do

We can stand on our own

Man power - check
Food - check
Money - check
Resources - check

So guy spare us d jargons and say something better

Why una no one split since 1967..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by front247: 7:33am On May 23, 2015
ichidodo:
And when we were shouting and gesticulating for years since the insurgency started people called us "Tanoids" Now the chicken is about to come home to roost, buhari has always had a soft spot for BH and will do his best to see his people, the islamic fundamental terrorists rehabilitated and compensated,at least if not to quell the insurgency but to hibernate them pending when they can be ressurrected as the circumstances maybe warranted years later......#Baba one chance...#goodmorning Nigerians.
we know it is a cospiracy. We ar watching as they expose themselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2015
Ilekeh:
Maybe we should stop granting amnesty to criminals i.e ND militants.

How can jobless individuals be wreaking havoc on the nation/civilians, yet expect to be paid for it?

How many of the money given to ND terrorist were used towards the development of ND? Most of Dokubo's money are invested outside of ND sef.

No terrorists, boko haram in the North or Militants in the SS, should be given any amount of money.
Have u taken time to check the meaning of terrorist? If u haven't, now is the time. And until the world tags the ND group as terrorist, they remain a group that is fighting for something. They don't hide. They will come out to tell u why they want this and what their reason for wanting this and all even with paper work and show u reasons. And point of correction they don't kill innocent, their fight is with the government. They dont use girls between 10 to 15 years for a suicide mission. But ur brothers from the north. Tell me what they are killing innocent people for, is it the innocent people they should throw their power on? And av u seen any of them for negotiations, any of the terrorists?
So bro their differences are wide apart.

6 Likes

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by donodion(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2015
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:34am On May 23, 2015
byrron:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/grant-amnesty-to-boko-haram-northern-elders-tell-buhari/

funny... the people calling for amnesty are members of GEJ govt.
They want to dent credibility of Buhari govt. I know Buhari is very sensitive unlike GEJ. He will not try it.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by ozoigbondu: 7:36am On May 23, 2015
The main reason why boko haram was created is bearing fruits.let me pretend as if i didn't read this trash and go back to be bed before i wake this uwais of a man better deny this his stupidity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by nwadiuko1(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2015
barcanista:
Should buhari accept to grant BH Amnesty, I will tear him to shreds.
easy bros grin
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Viktor1983(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2015
barcanista:
Should buhari accept to grant BH Amnesty, I will tear him to shreds.

I dey your back.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by shizzleStar: 7:37am On May 23, 2015
Just last week, it was 'every community in Nigeria is an oil state'

This week it is 'grant amnesty to boko haram'

Next week will be 'change CBN to islamic bank'

The coming week will be 'turn the whole Nigeria to a caliphate'

Wetin we no go hear for this zoo called Nigeria?? And some fools were applauding an unconfirmed interview from ateke Tom, ....i just dey laff...well some people can continue fooling themselves. Una neva chee chomtin!

We voted for change, let the wind of change keep blowing till it blows off our head. chanji...chanji...chanji

Niger Delta how market? Is it morning yet?

bwuahahahahahaa!!!

4 Likes

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by nonjebose(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2015
Fa fa fowl. Impossicant
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:37am On May 23, 2015
Change is inevitable... Buhari must set the Table for Amnesty...Cos guess what? Nigerians have been scammed

1 Like

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by CSTR2: 7:37am On May 23, 2015
When discerning people said bokoharam was the game plan of the north to seize power, certain airheads on this forum who felt there were smarter and more progressive than their shadows would begin their vociferous defence of the north and buhari.
Who cares anyway?
A bokoharam amnesty would drive the niger-deltans mad to the point of eventual balkanization of this zoo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by goshen26: 7:37am On May 23, 2015
I hate these elders with passion, for saying this rubbish. It is so obvious they are behind the scene......smh
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by phelps007: 7:39am On May 23, 2015
Perhaps these are the real sponsors of Boko Haram.

This was exactly the same way they brainwashed GEJ till the terrorists grew in numbers and set up many camps here and there in the north east region.

Buhari is not Clueless and insensitive, he is not going to grant amnesty to any group of terrorists and criminals.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:41am On May 23, 2015
ichidodo:
And when we were shouting and gesticulating for years since the insurgency started people called us "Tanoids" Now the chicken is about to come home to roost, buhari has always had a soft spot for BH and will do his best to see his people, the islamic fundamental terrorists rehabilitated and compensated,at least if not to quell the insurgency but to hibernate them pending when they can be ressurrected as the circumstances maybe warranted years later......#Baba one chance...#goodmorning Nigerians.

U R SO DUMB TO FIGURE OUT THAT PEOPLE CALLING FOR AMNESTY R GEJ AND PDP ASSOCIATES. DID U CHECK THEIR NAMES AND AFFILIATION OR U JUST COMMENTING?

old boy, use ur brain...... GMB is not f00lish like jonathan that have announced amnesty for BH in so many occasions but BH rejected his amnesty.

GEJ even announced seize fire with terrorist in October but the terrorist rejected it again............... stop watching AIT
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:41am On May 23, 2015
shizzleStar:
Just last week, it was 'every community in Nigeria is an oil state'

This week it is 'grant amnesty to boko haram'

Next week will be 'change CBN to islamic bank'

The coming week will be 'turn the whole Nigeria to a caliphate'

Wetin we no go hear for this zoo called Nigeria?? And some fools were applauding an unconfirmed interview from ateke Tom, ....i just dey laff...well some people can continue fooling themselves. Una neva chee chomtin!

We voted for change, let the wind of change keep blowing till it blows off our head. chanji...chanji...chanji

Niger Delta how market? Is it morning yet?

bwuahahahahahaa!!!

Bro, the signs are ominous; we may have entered a ONE CHANCE vehicle.

As for the ND, it's past morning already!

2 Likes

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:42am On May 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Change is inevitable... Buhari must set the Table for Amnesty...Cos guess what? Nigerians have been scammed

No, Nigerians have not been scammed. its the fools that voted sai baba one chance that have been scammed.

2 Likes

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:43am On May 23, 2015
Pavarottii:

Have u taken time to check the meaning of terrorist? If u haven't, now is the time. And until the world tags the ND group as terrorist, they remain a group that is fighting for something. They don't hide. They will come out to tell u why they want this and what their reason for wanting this and all even with paper work and show u reasons. And point of correction they don't kill innocent, their fight is with the government. They dont use girls between 10 to 15 years for a suicide mission. But ur brothers from the north. Tell me what they are killing innocent people for, is it the innocent people they should throw their power on? And av u seen any of them for negotiations, any of the terrorists?
So bro their differences are wide apart.
don't mind the fuckard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Xano(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2015
nonaira:

A bona fide ediot.
Finish the statement jor, don't leave it hanging.
And Yes she is
kid on rampage.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by aimuan(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2015
Ilekeh:
Maybe we should stop granting amnesty to criminals i.e ND militants.

How can jobless individuals be wreaking havoc on the nation/civilians, yet expect to be paid for it?

How many of the money given to ND terrorist were used towards the development of ND? Most of Dokubo's money are invested outside of ND sef.

No terrorists, boko haram in the North or Militants in the SS, should be given any amount of money.
your comment is completely out of point.the topic is about boko haram,and u re ranting about niger delta ex-millitants.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by shizzleStar: 7:47am On May 23, 2015
Those communiqué was signed by Prof. Ibrahim Gambari, founder of Savannah Centre, Major General Ishola Williams, Executive Secretary, Pan-African Strategic and Peace Research Group, PAN-AFSTRAG, Justice Mohammed Uwais (chairman of the occasion) and Ambassador Abdullahi Omaki, executive director of the Savannah Centre
.I knew it! these people never disappoint. They must be part of the agenda. yorobar man? The collabo is on point!

One naijeriya i hail!

chanji...chanji...chanji...bwuahahahahaa gringrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Halaz(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2015
The northern elite have hand in bokoharam. now everybody even the morons came to know it vividly. how can you grant amnesty to someone who is invisible (according to GEJ during his visit to Maiduguri on issue of the insurgents says that "BOKOHARAM ARE INVISIBLE ").
if the so amnesty is granted to bokoharam is he coming back to stay with those people whom he kill there parents, children who don't know anything of this world, the husbands and wives, the Christian and Muslim, the stranger and non stranger, burning houses of innocents, looting everything, forcing people to leave there homes and became refugees in other places e. g in the hand of the clueless governor kashim Shettima of Borno state, and more worst of it blasphemy.
therefore, these so called elite think that people don't have mind. woe to the down pressor they eat the bread of sorrow..... .
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by JayJustus(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2015
kai.... it will not be better for you people ohhhhhhh...God why did you add northerners to Nigeria?? ehhnnn...na only una no dey go school, na only una dey give birth like chicken, na only una get radical Muslims, na only una no gree develop, why but why?? why art thou senseless ohhhh north??

2 Likes

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by nonaira: 7:49am On May 23, 2015
Xano:

kid on rampage.

I wasn't talking about you. Reread my message. I was agreeing with you and finishing the statement you left hanging.

1 Like

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:49am On May 23, 2015
chuna1985:

No, Nigerians have not been scammed. its the fools that voted sai baba one chance that have been scammed.
Nevertheless we are all in this one chance bus

2 Likes

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by ichidodo: 7:50am On May 23, 2015
front247:
we know it is a cospiracy. We ar watching as they expose themselves.
The comical thing is Nigerians will watch helplessly as these northerners enjoy committing impunity as can be observe by offshoots of their brain child,BH.We just need him to grant BH amnesty, so that we are vindicated and are allowed the right to pour scorn on those swindled by the change mantra...

2 Likes

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Etizz: 7:51am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
i wud supply condom to heaven in case dis boko guys need it 4 their virgins

Dat means u are dying soon and join dem there right
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:53am On May 23, 2015
There's nothing new about this development to the discerning minds; the handwriting was well over it.

Welcome to reality.

I only pity the blind!
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:53am On May 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Nevertheless we are all in this one chance bus

Well, I de back seat with my ear piece oo.

1 Like

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by shizzleStar: 7:54am On May 23, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, the signs are ominous; we may have entered a ONE CHANCE vehicle.

As for the ND, it's past morning already!
Bruv, isn't it darn funny?. Obviously some people think of others as fools. Well do I really blame them? Some of us have been brainwashed and sadly, some are still being brainwashed. Anyways what will be will be, only a matter of time.

Hopefully, more people will wake up each passing morning and check what time it is and come to their senses. Obviously and honestly, its past morning.

dearpreye:
There's nothing new about this development to the discerning minds; the handwriting was well over it.

Welcome to reality.

I only pity the blind!
Like myself. I swear there is nothing surprising in this call. I have always seen it coming.

Why dyu think all the desperation to have power return to the north? Just watch out for more north-oriented policies. eg returning Nigeria to the OIC, Arabic numerals in our currency, special attention to the north east etc
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by chidistone: 7:54am On May 23, 2015
I am so happy that this #Dumbo One Chance# won the presidential election cos, lots of hausas will feel disapointed in his govt. Millitary govt and democratic govt are not the same. The north benefited a lot in autocratic rule and thus emerged a wealthy class(contractors) that dominates the centre. But this time, it won't be biz as usual. Their mind set about govt will change soon. Cos, the lower and upper chamber have a lot to contribute in a democratic system of govt like ours. Power will shift to another zone after buhari and will not remain with him. His attitude will be measured when his tenure ends!
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On May 23, 2015
shizzleStar:
Bruv, isn't it darn funny?. Obviously some people think of others as fools. Well do I really blame them? Some of us have been brainwashed and sadly, some are still being brainwashed. Anyways what will be will be, only a matter of time.

Hopefully, more people will wake up each passing morning and check what time it is and come to their senses. Obviously and honestly, its past morning.

It's being the aim and objectives of the oppressor to ensure liberating information doesn't get to the oppressed. Information brings emancipation!

It's past morning already, and only the morbidly foolish ND folks take this contraption seriously. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.