Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari (27840 Views)

Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG / Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG / Governor Udom Grants Amnesty To A 64-Year-Old Prisoner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 10:37pm On May 23, 2015
We started this nonsense by enriching terrorists like Dokubo and his gangs of touts' pockets.

Why were they given money in the first place when the money could gone towards developing ND?

Now Boko haram wants in. Next will be Biafran ants, knowing they currently have their mouth glued to Dokubo's yansh.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 10:41pm On May 23, 2015
Pavarottii:

Have u taken time to check the meaning of terrorist? If u haven't, now is the time. And until the world tags the ND group as terrorist, they remain a group that is fighting for something. They don't hide. They will come out to tell u why they want this and what their reason for wanting this and all even with paper work and show u reasons. And point of correction they don't kill innocent, their fight is with the government. They dont use girls between 10 to 15 years for a suicide mission. But ur brothers from the north. Tell me what they are killing innocent people for, is it the innocent people they should throw their power on? And av u seen any of them for negotiations, any of the terrorists?
So bro their differences are wide apart.

Have you checked the meaning of terrorists?

So kidnapping foreigners and killing them is not terrorism?

Destroying pipeline is not terrorism?

check your dictionary again.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Trustyd1(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2015
Emphany:
Its so obvious this is what they all wanted from the begining. Create Bokoharam,distroy Jonathans tenor,bring their brother in to protect their Bokoharam kids and cover their terror tracks,make them rich.SMH
and keep them in case another SS/SE or WEST should become president then they'll unleash them again. Born to rule.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Enahi(f): 8:42am On May 24, 2015
noblezone:

In Unity School entrance exams,

A child scored 69% and was denied admission because he is from Anambra,
Another child scored 1% and was given the same admission because he is from Yobe.

When I protested, I was called names.

They will stop the Presidential Scholarship initiated by Jonathan.
Do you know even Bayelsa did not get a slot?
The successful candidates were mostly from the South West. I sincerely don't support disintegration of Nigeria but hey if a part of the country wants disintegration who am I to stop them. Countries disintegrate everyday,but I think regional Government will be of great benefit to Nigeria.

If they don't stop the scheme, then the scheme will include scholarship for Sharia and Islamic studies.

And we are saying, we want Biafra!!!!
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by Enahi(f): 8:49am On May 24, 2015
noblezone:

In Unity School entrance exams,

A child scored 69% and was denied admission because he is from Anambra,
Another child scored 1% and was given the same admission because he is from Yobe.

When I protested, I was called names.

They will stop the Presidential Scholarship initiated by Jonathan.
Do you know even Bayelsa did not get a slot?
The successful candidates were mostly from the South West. Now I understand why you guys want out. I wish you guys best of luck and I hope you get the support you need.

If they don't stop the scheme, then the scheme will include scholarship for Sharia and Islamic studies.

And we are saying, we want Biafra!!!!

1 Like

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by anonimi: 7:22pm On May 25, 2015
They don't need to tell him abi ke

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by FeloniousFelon: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2017
Can we all see how stupid the SE governors are?

1 Like

Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by richeso: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
Can we all see how stupid the SE governors are?

they are more than Stupid
Re: Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari by richeso: 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
SE dont have governors, just politicians

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Wike For 2019 Vice President' Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / El-Rufai Holds Dinner With Old Mates From Harvard, Others In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.