Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Happy Birthday To The Up Coming Celebrity. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To The Up Coming Celebrity. (505 Views)

Up Coming Actress Princess Okah On Her Birthday Celebration / Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today / Happy 34th Birthday To Timi Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Up Coming Celebrity. by Optional2(f): 1:27am On May 23, 2015
Rejoice oh peoples of the world for a new child has been born to you, welcome her with warm hands, joy, love, happiness, blessing, so that she can be fulfill and be happy all the days of her life with you on earth.

Happy Birthday to me Optional2, and to all my twin brothers and sisters on Nairaland who are also celebrating theirs today.
ElDeeThDon,
DIVFAVOR
MzPreshie
'my name sake amaka'
Utagbamaka
imoke
topsquino
jhydosky
nhiyo
japht
dbaby
goodson
godfadda6
iamsherif101

I wish all of us LLNP I thank God for this great yet another year of life.

(1) (Reply)

I Come Lagos ( Read My Experience Today) / Photos: P-square’s Tour In Morocco / Eva Alordiah Gives Suggestions To A Better Nigeria In Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.