Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation (32245 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) / The South Failed Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation by IYANGBALI: 12:42pm On May 23, 2015
modath:
Jonathan failed himself, the head determines the condition of the "body".... The brain housed in the head controls All the body's functions, when that control is either ineffective or passive then the body will go haywire.

He could have been the best ever but chose the vested interests' side over Nigerians'...
God bless you
Re: Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation by wordcat(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
synergycom19:

You forgot to add the chief culprit,Tony Anineh

........And the Chief AGIP Tony Anenih.
Thanks for reminding me.
Re: Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation by Gamesmart: 2:14pm On May 23, 2015
Johnnyessence:

Bala Mohammed

About emerging as the worst Minister of Federal Capital Territory since 1975, under Sen. Bala Mohammed’s watch, a less than three to five-kilometre road leading to his office from the NTA axis could not be completed for five years. He was more preoccupied with allocation of plots of land than building on the legacies of his predecessors. Once Bala Mohammed gets praises from the Presidential Villa, he is okay even if the residents are in pain.

He struggled to manage his predecessors’ projects haphazardly. Some of these projects are the Vice President’s residence, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua highway to the airport, Kubwa-Zuba expressway, and Senate President’s and Speaker’s official quarters. A few days ago, Mohammed wanted the President to inaugurate the Umaru Yar’Adua highway when it was obvious that the project (paid for upfront by the administration of the late President) has not been completed. A clever Jonathan said he was only around to inspect the project (not to commission it).

The ‘legacies’ of Bala Mohammed include non-functional street lights, decrepit six districts in the FCT, high rate of crimes, general insecurity, dysfunctional CCTV, dilapidated school structures, poor waste management system, importation of one-year life span buses for mass transportation.

The inability of Mohammed’s administration to live up to his promise to rehabilitate the UN Building destroyed by Boko Haram and insecurity in Abuja contributed to the erosion of confidence in Jonathan’s administration by some countries like the US, the UK and others.

Diezani Alison-Madueke

Arguably the most powerful minister Nigeria has ever produced, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke presided over the oil sector with such a tight grip as if she is on an everlasting assignment. In the last five years, she has incurred the wrath of the International Oil Companies (IOCs) which are divesting in Nigeria’s oil sector. Some of her defects in office are unending fuel scarcity nationwide; fuel subsidy scam; instability in NNPC having worked with five Group Managing Directors; alleged lavish spending of a whopping N10billion on chartered flights by NNPC for her use and other operations; $20b oil funds unaccounted for; fall in the sale of crude oil; non-passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill(PIB); award of N4billion pipeline contracts to ex-militants and militia leaders; increase in oil theft and lack of accountability.

The oil sectors stank to such extent that an external auditing firm, PWC was commissioned by the presidency to look into the account of the NNPC. Under Diezani, the nation does not know how much oil it is selling, the whereabouts of the proceeds and the accruals from the excess funds gained from crude oil benchmark. The minister by her actions and inactions became a liability to the presidency, to the extent that Jonathan’s government was judged by the rot in the oil sector. Unfortunately, the President could not muster courage to check the perceived excesses of the minister. Nigerians, however, voted out Jonathan on March 28 because they were tired of the story of corruption in the oil sector.

These 2 are corrupt criminals that need to be in jail ASAP.
Re: Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation by Fourwinds: 2:51pm On May 23, 2015
makzeze:
PDP is the biggest opposition party in Africa now.
failed party with d highest debt in d Nigeria history should be d smallest opposition
Re: Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation by Namadobi: 3:00pm On May 23, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation by porka: 3:38pm On May 23, 2015
[size=16pt]This is what they will use The Nation and other 'change' news outlets to do for 4 years.

Propaganda! Propaganda!! and more Propaganda!!!

One would assume that a newspaper whose party just violently got the mandate to lead the country will outline steps that the party will be taking to 'correct' the so-called failures, but no, they are only interested in talking out of points to deceive their herds.

The same Lagos-Ibadan expressway that Obasanjo/Yaradua concessioned to Bicourney which the company couldn't fix for years but now being massively reconstructed is being listed as a failure too by this restless newspaper?

No responsible person will take The Nation seriously about the issue of Lagos-Ibadan expressway in particular and other lame criticisms in general.

When did Onolememe say Lagos-Ibadan expressway will be completed in 18 months?

You don't have to discredit Onolememe before you re-award Lagos-Ibadan to CCECC or Hitech and turn it to what Fashola turned Mile 12-Ikorodu road to.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation by omoalaro: 8:43pm On May 23, 2015
Johnnyessence:
there are still much people that destroy Gej government what of ffk and fayose in d South west,what of a sari dokubo in d South South what wike in d south South e.t.c.

Thank you. I remember Mama peace insulting a section of the country, their culture, religion and tradition and still expecting votes from them.
Re: Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation by perryy(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2015
ultrazone:
We appreciate the mistakes of some people too. Believe me, you gave us this day, this era of Change. For this, other Nigerians join me to say thank you.

Don't spend your years building another man's dream, start a business today, See this »» Top 40 Lucrative Businesses You Should Start In Nigeria This Month.

I just went through your blog and find it helpful. I made a post there and I will be glad if my question is answered. Or better still, you can reach me on pdaguru.okhiria81@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation by perryy(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2015
Ballama:
You should have include Asari Dokubo that fat belle nigga the great online attention seeker the person that seems to be powerful but rather he is the best coward ever seen he has no work than making empty threat or are you trying to say he is not among the people that cause your uncle to loose his re election bid
. Jonathan did not loose the election, he fastened it.
Re: Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation by perryy(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2015
Ballama:
You should have include Asari Dokubo that fat belle nigga the great online attention seeker the person that seems to be powerful but rather he is the best coward ever seen he has no work than making empty threat or are you trying to say he is not among the people that cause your uncle to loose his re election bid
. Loose? Jonathan did not loose the election, he fastened it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure / Bola Tinubu Meets His New Grandson Abiodun (Photos) / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.