Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) (7903 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears / CASSOCK MESS (A Tale Of The Sons Of Belial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Akposb(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
A beautiful story you have here, just hoping you got some other ideas for this story as I can't imagine what a proper edited piece would look it though I defer my criticism due to the fact that phone typing is really tasking.

I also commend the fact that this story is a huge departure from what we are used to in this section. Just keep doing your bit and hope your ideas keep flowing.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Some eight weeks after all necessary forms had been filled, arrangements put in place and documents submitted, Mathew finally recieved his long awaited admission letter.
At Kingsword Theological Seminary,
College graduates in their twenties will spend their first two years
studying philosophy, typically
before advancing to another four years of
graduate level theology at one of the major
seminaries under the auspices of Kingsword Theological Seminary. Mathew was already set, but his mum thought of how he was going to stay in the seminary for six years. Mrs Ajayi seriously felt she was going to miss Mathew more, and then she started sobbing. Mr Ajayi came at her back and patted her.
"You've got to let him go now sweetheart, we still have Mathew to us"
Mathew already had enough preparation for his Theological study. His attitude to study was such strange that his college Dean at Arizona once said, he wasn't far from an all-round success. Immediately Mathew had discussed with his father who was finally set to leave, his mother went into her room and brought out a package she bought some fortnight ago.
"Here is it darling, this is for you. On the occasion of your twentieth birthday" so dazed he stood in awe and said.
"I've really forgotten today is my birthday mum. Probably because of the cactus cooler I took mum? Mathew said, turning to his mother who was already laughing out loud. So What is in there mum" Mathew asked.
"Okay, let me bank your time. What you've got right there is your clergy wear. Mathew smiled and thought which of the clergy wear. Mrs Ajayi continued, you've got right there a white Cassock" Mathew quickly previewed it as he heard his father already igniting the car. With the blasted horn he heard afterward from his father, he rushed at it. Quickly, He brought out a white Cassock Patterned with a red crucifix design at its back and front.
"Oh this is beautiful, but be snappy Mathew, we might be late for your induction Mr Ajayi said and went back to the steering".
"Alright dad, I will be with you in a jiffy". Mathew folded back the Cassock neatly into the pack in which it was packaged, had an extensive but affectionate hug with mother and rushed into the car.

Mathew had no intention of making friends of his age group in the seminary since his father had painted the picture that it will be hard to see people of his age in the seminary. Mathew's college final result tendered to the authority of Kingsword theological seminary left them in awe. They were surprised seeing a young brilliant chap like him coming to the seminary.

At the verification desk, a lady who would be in her late twenties asked him, one of the secretary to the institution.
"With such good grade you've got here, why would you want to come to the seminary again Mathew? Staring at her in awe for a few minutes, Mathew replied.
"You've rightly spoken ma'am. He paused and connected his eyes with hers.
"When you've got a superior command to carry out a certain assignment, yours becomes irrelevant. After saying this the lady starred at him in awe expecting what he meant.
Yes though i've got a good result to show to the world, but it is mundane compared with the glory he will reveal to us later". She fuzzied a connection as to what Mathew had said and then retorted.
"You seem though to be quoting verbatim from the scriptures. And I think the second book of Corinthians three verses seven"
"Not at all Mathew said. You'll find it in Paul's letter to the Romans eight and the eighteenth verse". Quickly she tried confirming it, flipping rapidly and there she was. She read in her mind and starred at Mathew wondering how he came about the intelligence of which he spoke of even when he was never enrolled in a seminary before.
"I bet you Mathew, you're going to make a good Clergyman." Just the same word father told him some weeks ago. He smiled to confirm her statement.
"Thanks Mrs em ...... The secretary smiled and helped Mathew out;
"Mrs Comwell"
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Akposb:
A beautiful story you have here, just hoping you got some other ideas for this story as I can't imagine what a proper edited piece would look it though I defer my criticism due to the fact that phone typing is really tasking.

I also commend the fact that this story is a huge departure from what we are used to in this section. Just keep doing your bit and hope your ideas keep flowing.

Thanks bro. Typing with phone is really tasking. This work is simply straight from my head to the web, that is why I can't edit it yet. This story being a 'huge departure'. How do you mean please? Can you please suggest some other ideas for the story?
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Akposb(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Its a positive departure, writing on priesthood is not something most people go into. You should do well to hold firm to this story, it could only get better.

1 Like

Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Akposb:
Its a positive departure, writing on priesthood is not something most people go into. You should do well to hold firm to this story, it could only get better.
I will hold on to every of your advice here. Of course writing about priesthood wasn't my original idea, but like 'Mathew' my lead character, I sense the leading of the spirit to pen something on this subject.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by A47yo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Gr8t as usual, thanks 4 d update

1 Like

Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kingsword seminary has a long history and tradition of preparing clergymen and other rostered leaders to share the good news of Christ and to inspire members to participate in God's work in the world. The spiritfilled environment is such a place that can easily be noticed by all.
The consciousness of this fact rendered the atmosphere to a perfect state of rest, except for the birds incessant chattering which the registrar once humorously said were also rejoicing and singing songs of adoration to the creator.
Tall trees of all kinds were planted with nicely channeled space in between them to usher students and guest in, all the way from the main entrance, down to 'The Grand hall', the hallway at the south end of the school overlooking KTS courtyard.

Greetings along the halls were very brief in that, hello is said and the response comes quickly from the other party in order not to constitute disruptions in the flow of the heavenly ministrations. Lengthened discussion can be said in each halls though, but it was also advised that it be done with moderation.
The student had been enlightened before hand, most especially the first year Theologians that the atmosphere at Kingsword Theological Seminary is such the type that reverence calmness. In the word of the chancellor, he said;
'The atmosphere here is meant to reverence the holyghost which means that you all need to be as calm and quiet as possible so as to recieve direction on your day to day relationship with Him'. These words stuck to Mathew's skull, and he has never forgotten it for once Whenever he is exchanging pleasantries with anyone. Mathew sensed, that the seminary was quite different from life at Arizona where everyone chatter all around, from talks of a leading basketball team down to the football league and all manner of what he biblically termed 'profane babbling'.

Each of the first year Theologians

were apportioned to their different

hostels which were named after

some prominent missionaries in the
history of America and the world at large. Mathew was apportioned to Henry Townsend hall, the hostel named after an American Missionary to West Africa.

The arena at the seminary was home away from home. The scenery at Kingsword seminary were quite distinctive from what is obtainable at home Mathew thought one evening. Across the way leading to his hostel was a brook with a little bridge that ran over it. The brook had such been carefully channelled with fine pebbles on its side to help it flow in a straight line into a bigger river outside the campus where the chancellor had often gone to do some fishing. The lawn behind the hostel was too smooth that one would have taken it for a wide artificial floor covering or even a rug.
The green was so beautifully stretched that squirrels of all sort had often gathered there for picnics.

Mathew had often stood by to take shots of the scenery with his handy camera. He had enjoyed every bit of the landmark that he often spend time reading the bible on a wooden seat hung on a swing and placed at the core of the lawn.

At seven thirty in the evening all students were meant to assemble at the refectory's counter to get their meal ticket in readiness for dinner. Each student accordingly to the hall which he belongs, join a long queue while a moderator serves them round a piece of stamped paper. Each student with their dinner meal ticket given to them move down to the buffet with a shiny stainless tray in their hands and help themselves appropriately according to the meal they desired afterwhich the ticket is collected from them by some two ladies wearing an apron, and trashed out into a trashcan. Meal times was often their most exciting moment on campus. Despite the fact that many of Mathew's colleagues engage on some lengthened discussion, but yet he wouldn't give way to socializing easily like that.
"Hey buddy". Grey, a year one theologian said to Mathew after he noticed he wasn't chatting with any friend on the dining table. With a mouthful of mince and potatoes halfway into his mouth, hungry Mathew stared at him and answered.
"Hi." He stared at him again, swallowed that which he had in his mouth and gulped it down with some fresh juice as he continued on his meal.
"You seem to be alone all this while since the induction. I noticed you ain't socializing. I hope everything is fine? Mathew still wouldn't answer, not because he is angry but because he was still new to him. Grey stretched his hands over to him and introduced himself.
Well anytime you feel like speaking to a friend, I will be there with an opened ears.
I am Grey Brett a year one philosophy Theologian from Mississippi"

Mathew smiled and finally spoke.
"I'm christined, Mathew Ajayi also a year one philosophy Theologian from Phoenix"
"oh Phoenix really? Grey retorted. Mathew smiled and wondered why he was left in awe at the mention of phoenix. Well probably he hasn't seen anyone from the sixth most populous city in the United States he guessed.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Remembering the words of his father about making friends in the Seminary, Mathew asked.
"Sup Grey". With a wild excitement as if he was been summoned to meet with the president in the white house, Grey gazed at him with his flashy white teeth welcoming his question.
"Yeah Mathew, what's good"
"tell me, how old are you?
"Well good friend, I will be twenty in some sixty days away from now". Grey's response seem to settle Mathew's request. He seem to be getting along with him after he had answered his question.
"So tell me, which of the halls you belong?
"Robert Machray's. He further explained. He's the clergyman, missionary and first Primate of the Church of England in Canada"
Mathew has always been alive to histories of missionaries due to their relentless effort in propagating the gospel.
He sat up.
Braced up himself and took a sip from the juice lying idle in front of him. Grey did the same to his bottle of fanta.
"Isn't he the renown Bishop of Rupert's Land? Mathew asked excitedly
"Yes he's. Have you read any literature about him so far? Grey asked.
"Not really buddy".
"Well I read a few about him sometimes ago. Like never before, Mathew listened with all his heart, taking the notes of all was needed to be taken as grey speaks.
He was ordained in the Church of England in Eighteen Fifty-five and served parishes their, as well as
serving as dean of his alma mater at Cambridge. In Eighteen Sixty-five, he became Bishop of Rupert's Land in Canada, becoming archbishop of the province when his diocese was split in Eighteen seventy-five. At the first General Synod of Canadian Anglicans in Eighteen Ninety-three he was unanimously elected as the first Primate of All Canada, serving in the position until his death.
In Eighteen Ninety -three......

The time alert hung on the wall went on, signifying a time up. Grey was about telling what happened this year when the alloted time for dinner was up. The seminary rules had earlier stated that, all rules must be obeyed irregardless of what you find yourself in.
"Oh what a nice time with you Grey". Mathew said
"likewise myself Grey responded. We still have the whole of the weekend to ourselves, by then we will dig deep more into some missionary biography". Mathew tapped his finger twice.
"And that reminds me. He took a pause and said. You're such a good historian".
Grey and Mathew laughed all the way as they both walk side by side the hallway. They soon began to get the stare of other theologians walking by who stared at them astonishingly. One of Mathew's colleague who was also a first year theologian spoke comically in his British accent.
"I guess these ones are filled with new wine"

1 Like

Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2015
|
|
|
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2015
My sincere apology for keeping you waiting all this while friends, here it comes.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2015
Mathew and Grey seem to be getting along than any other first year student in the seminary. Immediately after they'd all left the refectory, Mathew still chatted with Grey on a very low key. They were hardly heard as they spoke.
Everyone followed the seminary instructions after the day's dinner and headed for their various hall to take their rest for the day. Knowing fully why he had come to the seminary, Mathew though made good numbers of friends but never mixed pleasure with learning. He'd enjoyed himself and was quite educated Whenever he's with Grey, and their meetings has always been awesome.
The weekend order of events were pasted by someone no one knows. In that, every hall had a copy for their reading pleasure.

On Saturday, all first year Philosophy Theologians were going to take on graduate level Theologians in an inter discipline basketball game, while other theologians not selected can cheer them up or participate in some other indoor games.

The following day which is a Sunday, will mark the first sermon and communion intake in the seminary for the first year theologians. Each student read and left for the lecture-room to attend their first lecture in the seminary. The hallways were filled up with theologians at both levels walking smart to occupy a seat in the lecture-room. No one ever care if he was hit with any object whatsoever, but they all head for lectures forsaking all what might stand as obstacles to lateness. Discipline was the hallmark at Kingsword and this was made evident in every theologian's daily engagement in the seminary.
The seminary's lecture room was one venue no one regard his friend or whoever sit next to him, everyone had given much attention to lectures than eavesdrop for a gist. The first year theologians therefore had portrayed more than what was expected of them by the school authority.
Students were often mute when any of their lecturers speaks except in rare occasions when they were allowed to ask questions or the usual call for an interactive class.

Dr. Joseph Hughes, a tall hefty man came into the lecture room with some three textbooks and an old scroll which must have dated way back into the Ancient Egyptian civilization era. The students made an obvious stare at the scroll which was tied with a strap of rope, holding firm its rolled part together. Mr Hughes saw the Waoh look on their faces, and then he took over from them, the air of excitement.
"Just as you've been told, I'm Joseph Hughes and I will be dealing with the subject of philosophical theology. In helping their curiosity he added, pointing to the scroll which he now dropped on the table.
That scroll you're seeing over there is older than anyone alive this day. At his word, the whole class went agog, such as one that was programmed for some few minute and then resumed a state of total silence as they listened firmly to what he was going to say next about the scroll.
Deviating from the scroll, he went straight to his assignment, disappointing the expectant ears that had wanted to hear more facts. Some students had thought the content was Christ's communication with his elect, while some had related the scroll with the first documentation of the bible amongst which Mathew was also found.
We're kicking off the class this day with the Genesis of Philosophical Theology. Mathew looked at his posture, confidence employed into his art of lecturing and pondered silently thus;
'The confidence at which he spoke is quite unchallengable even when he tell tales, no one amongst us can easily define its validity except he had read it'. Catching up with the class again Mathew return his gaze on the lecturer.

"You all must have read philosophy in high school and your colleges, but all those fact learnt are just the tip of an iceberg. So then how do we mean when we talk about Philosophical theology. Mr hughes moved closer to them with a Red writing Marker in his hand and gestured into the air.
Philosophical theology is both a branch and form of theology in which philosophical approaches are used in developing or analyzing theological concepts. It therefore includes natural theology as well as philosophical treatments of orthodox and heterodox theology. The class seems more calm and relaxed to hear more as Mr hughes paused. He went straight to the board and wrote Theology on the right and philosophy on the left, underlined it and kept the marker on the table beside him as he explained further with gestures. Locking his fingers together he said;
The relationship between theology and philosophy
has been long discussed with the
Christian tradition. Tertullian, an influential early Christian theologian and apologist, believed that
philosophy has little to do with theology, arguing
that the use of philosophy often corrupted
theology, therefore leading to unorthodox beliefs that were
not rooted in the early Christian tradition.
He paused, gently taking his breath.
Whenever the lecturer pauses in his speech, the students often showed the eagerness to learn more. The student had already stayed in the class learning the genesis of philosophy of theology for almost an hour and twenty minutes when the lecturer remembered he was to lecture for just an hour, he quickly brush through other points in his reference note.
"Oh my time is fast spent. Alright lets continue.
Tertullian
famously asked the question 'What has Athens to do with Jerusalem?'. Now lets relate both in a simple term. Athens symbolized the philosophical approach because of its role as a
leading center of Hellenistic philosophy, while Jerusalem represented Christianity because of its role as an important location and intellectual centre
in the early church. Dr Hughes's time was finally up. He clapped his hands twice which he had signified been through with lecture. The student enjoyed their first class with the excitement showing on their faces like that of a new Joey.
I'm finally with you for today. But before I call it a day, i've got some assignments for you all.

First an foremost, give me an essay into the background of Tertullian, writing about his person, literary accomplishments and some other few things you think I will love to read
And finally, discuss the term Hellenistic philosophy. All assignments is meant to be submitted in a fortnight Dr. Hughes added.
Shallom", he finally said and took his leave.
Dr Hughes immediately left the lecture room packing his books and the scroll. The class yet saw him off with another wild gaze on the wrapped scroll as he stepped out of the lecture room gallantly. They wondered why he failed to discuss the content of the scroll, but they were still excited that his class was very much alive.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 4:26am On Jun 23, 2015
The Avengers, Arizona's college Basketball team was ever respected for her excellence display of craftiness on the court. Successively she has topped the table of last three standing team in American college championships.
Mathew loved the slam and Dunk game so much that he had vowed to join the the Avengers. On an occasion of fulfilling that desire of his, the chief coach Steve Harrison told him point blank after seeing his poor defense skills.
'You ain't gonna make the team Mathew. Your passion for basketball is quite obvious but I bet you, your academic prowess is second to none'. Ever since he was told this by the college's renown coach who had once led the American national team to a gold medal in the olympics, he resigned to reside with fate and only admired basketballers afar off the spectator's bench.

Kingsword final team were finally selected. Grey made the first year's team as the 'Big man'. Expectations were risen high amongst the first year theologian as tall hefty Grey emerged.
Cheers from all angle in the indoor court. Soft giggles and laughter rented the echoe apart, within a short period of time the whole arena went agog as the team marched in.
The graduate level theologians played a strong defense as they blocked several shots aimed up high for the net. After the second quarter, the scoreboard displayed thirty-five to twenty-five, a ten point difference, which made the graduate level team already winning with a difference of ten.

The Referee blew for the first timeout after the second quarter. And then the first year theologian coach, a young man in his late thirties also a product of Kingsword seminary came to meet the team.
"Hey guys, we can't afford to be beaten. You guys played a nice game though, but all we need is for our defense to be rekindled. With a word of affirmation he added enthusiastically.
You guys will be the best team the seminary will ever have, and I bet you all we're winning this day no matter what the difference may be. All I simply need from you folks is for our shooting guards and forward to work hand in hand, and of course I know the big man will also be good on his defense.
After the fourth quarter timeout, the story changed, and the first year theologians were applauded for two foul shot they made, which automatically skyrocketed them to be leading with a difference of twenty-two.
"Yeah folks, this is what I told you. We're winning this game. Hey you Grey, I know you can resist all their shots. They've got a strong shooting guard who has been walking the ball into the basket for them. Turning to the other teammates he added.
All I need from you guys is that, Whenever we're on the offensive, set screens for them most especially the guards, with this in place our big man blocks any shot coming from the 'forwards'.
"We're winning Grey said in his bass-like tone and other teammates chorused after him in unison.
Yeah we're winning"
The final quarter was really a tough one. The defense of the graduate theologians eventually sagged and the hungry first year theologians penetrated with all forms of playing tactics to disrupt their previous game set. Grey followed up with a rebound and slamdunk the final shot which announced them as the winner of the day.
At the final whistle, the spectating theologians applauded the winning team. Mathew came down from where he had spectated, shook hands with Grey and whispered.
"Buddy, you're the bomb".

Two weeks was almost approaching and yet no one seem to be getting anything concrete about the renown christian author Tertullian. Mathew had searched all through the seminary's library, gone through the handout purchased on admission to the seminary but was unable to come up with nothing serious about Tertullian. the librarian had helped with an index card given to him which will help his search, but all the few fact about tertullian he saw were just some short bio.
"I seem not to know how to go further about this Mathew said". Though every colleague were able to get the necessary explanations on Hellenistic philosophy. After some had tried getting what they could on the Hellenistic philosophy, they let go of the prolong stress exerted in finding fact about Tertullian.
"Have you come across anything relating to tertullian so far Mathew? grey asked"
"I bet you buddy, no assignment has ever been this gruesome ever before in the whole of my twin decade of existence. I've tried all possible means but still can't find Tertullian or his Kids, I wonder they must have been to. The park, mall or the cinema. Only God knows"
Grey giggled recklessly. "You can't be serious, his kids were never mentioned in Dr. Hughes's class".
"Of course I know that, I was just joking."
"So what could possibly make finding facts about Tertullian that hard, I'm sure that dude must be a tough one in christian history. No wonder he is an apologist, a tough guy I guess. Grey cleared his throat and added, cos i've searched virtually all over the christian scholar section in the seminary's library all to no avail of this Tertullian dude".
"Yeah same thing to me too. All I could get were just some short summary of his biography and that just wouldn't do"

The awaited fortnight was finally come.
Dr. Hughes walked into the lecture hall after all student had waited expectant of another round of Tertullian story and the genesis of Theological philosophy. Nearly the whole of the class were unable to meet up the stipulated fortnight for the submission of their assignment except for some few cases of those who attempted the latter, leaving the former.
"Hope you all had a nice time last weekend?
"Yes sir". The class chorused. Dr. hughes browsed through his textbook opening some few pages and finally landed on the page he was seeking. He was about to continue from where he stopped some two weeks ago when he remembered he gave his student some assignment. Then he hurriedly said;
"In a jiffy, let me have your assignments". Immdediately the students heard this, a screeching sound of papers began, an evidence that they were trying to put things together. Grey streched from where he was, some four table away from where mathew seated and passed his copy of the assignment forward.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by RICKYMARIO(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
keep up the good work The main thing that attracted me to dis story is ur theme: priesthood please dont relent in ur story
You might not be getting so many views and comments nw but dont be discouraged, its nt because ur work is not good bt because u r doing something dats different and unique.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 3:38am On Jun 25, 2015
RICKYMARIO:
keep up the good work The main thing that attracted me to dis story is ur theme: priesthood please dont relent in ur story
You might not be getting so many views and comments nw but dont be discouraged, its nt because ur work is not good bt because u r doing something dats different and unique.
Thanks bro, your word had just ignited the fire in me. I so much appreciate your passion in this. Well it isn't my fault I sensed that I was divinely directed to move in this direction.
Thanks once more bro.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 3:46am On Jun 25, 2015
Dr. Hughes had directed that they all arrange the papers differently for each assignment given to them. In the understanding of this, the assignment on Hellenistic philosophy were arranged on the left handside of the desk beside the lecturer while the other on the right hand.
The assignment on hellenistic philosophy was quite much in that, it was very much higher than the former.
Dr. Hughes looked at his righthand side of the desk and said.
"Are these the few students that could work their way out on the
First assignment I gave you? He moved more closer to the paper pushing the heap on the righthand farther. He lifted all of the papers and counted them.
Just three of you attempted this, oh no that means you've not been visiting the library like you ought to".
One theologian seated right behind Grey stood up and voiced, speaking for himself.
"Sir, I searched with the help of an index card thoroughly but all to no avail. The few information I got were just some three lines summary of Tertullian"
"that's serious, Dr. Hughes said"
"Same thing here too sir, Mathew quickly retorted. I spent up to a week and all I could arrive at were just some scrappy short summation of his person and works".

Dr. Hughes giggled at the whole students. He giggled such that they all thought of what could amuse him that much. After he was fully fed laughing them all out, he said.
"Well I know quite well that the assignment I gave to you folks was somehow tasking, but you all would have gotten what I expected of you had it been you asked the pathfinder to lead you right. The class wondered what a pathfinder has got to do in getting their assignment right, but then Grey wore the boldness and asked.
"What pathfinder do you mean in this context sir?
"The pathfinder I speak to you about is no other person than the renown 'Allos Parakletos'. Don't be surprised He isn't any of your comic characters he added after seeing their puzzled facial response. That is the Greek word for the holyspirit.
He paused, looked into their eyes and continued. In a situation like this when work seem though tasking, you call on His help and He will definitely yield you.

Calmness was brought on the class and the lecturer continued. You've been given an extension of a week more to get the first assignment done after which the grace on it will be lifted.
Dr. Hughes then continued in his lecture for the day.
I naturally ought to dwell much on the assignment I gave you, but I will leave that for another time when you submit the assignment given to you".

"We shall be examining today, the Foundation of Modern philosophical Theology. He wrote on the board and turned back to the expectant students who were with all ears listening to his lectures.

During the 18th, 19th centuries, and 20th centuries
many theologians reacted against the modernist, Enlightenment, and positivist attacks on Christian theology. Some existentialistic or neo-orthodox Protestant intellectuals, like the Swiss Reformed theologian Karl Barth turned away from philosophy hereby embracing what is called fideism and argued that faith should be based strictly upon divine revelation. See the scriptures in Deuteronomy 29 verse 29. A theologians amongst the class volunteered to do the reading. Afterwhich Dr. Hughes continued

Well most folks had thought the Swiss reformed theologian, held this understanding of the bible and wouldn't want to question the secret things of God.
While philosophical theology can denote an
approach to theology which is philosophical in
nature, it can also denote a specific area of
theology in which philosophical methods and
terminology are used to analyze theological
concepts. One task of philosophical theologians is to attempt to reconcile certain aspects of Christian
doctrine with developments in philosophy. One
question concerns how to prove the existence and
nature of God. The knowledge of God is dealt with
in the epistemology of religion. There are many different perspectives with philosophical theology
on such questions".
Dr. Hughes clapped his hands as usual and then stopped the lecture. The fact that the class had ended brought about a grimace on the class's faces. They had wanted the class to be extended beyond the stipulated time, but Dr hughes smiled gently speaking in defense of his schedule.
"you all should know that the management cannot bombard you with my lecture alone, you've got to listen to other lecturers too. That's the reason why you've got those shelves of books waiting for you in the library. Up to Four library in the whole of this seminary should be enough for you all".

Dr Hughes never knew when he mentioned four library. Originally the student were made used to knowing the seminary has two. One for the lecturers and the other for the Chancellor. Often times books that are scarce in the other three libraries in the seminary are found here.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by RICKYMARIO(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Niftyrules:

Thanks bro, your word had just ignited the fire in me. I so much appreciate your passion in this. Well it isn't my fault I sensed that I was divinely directed to move in this direction.
Thanks once more bro.
You are welcome.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Kunzu(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
following ur story.
Love d setting and message
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Kunzu:
following ur story.

Love d setting and message
Thanks bro. That makes me wanna write more. Thanks for alighting by to read my story.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2015
It makes me glad when I see you guys alight to read my creative imaginations. I'm glad y'll did. Love you Kunzu, RICKYMARIO, A47yo, Akposb.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2015
The leaves ceases to be green like they've been in recent time. The cholophyll had left its place hereby leaving the leaf's coloration in a complete vacuum. The house had already been divided over what Mr Ajayi thought to be a minor issue and had expected his wife to handle with a bit of maturity, but gradually piling up for the right time to escalate.
For over months Mathew had been away to the seminary, his parent had both had tough time with each other arguing and keeping malice over issues ranging from meal type, failure to extend a birthday wish and escalating anger on Mr Ajayi's side.
One sunny gruesome afternoon after a tough time with his direct boss, Mr Ajayi drove down home faint with the hope of having a nice bath and later to the dining for his regular meal.
'The day has really been killing' was often his usual phrase Whenever he returns home with burden of issues faced at work. Mrs Ajayi had often corrected him based on her believe of speaking in the affirmative that, he should always speak in the affirmative. On one scenario she'd told him in love;
'Tonji why not say today has been a little bit engaging with lots of workload on my table'. But he seldom recieved this well on his side. Mr Ajayi had often been on the highside with his 'manly ego', and this had often made his wife feel bad often time she helped correcting her hubby's emotional state. After he had dropped his car key on the table, he headed for the kitchen and asked his busy wife who was still washing the saucepan.
"How're you doing Ashley?
"Oh Tonji you're back"
"Yes I am he replied and continued. I've got to go take my bath now, you won't believe it, Today has really been killing". Mrs Ajayi turned to her hubby really furious this time.
"When will you just learn to speak in the affirmative Tonji, after all I'd tried to put you on the right track. Why can't you for crying out loud speak positive to your situation and stop this whole thing.
Though Mr Ajayi had often been sincere with this phrase due to some pressure he faced, working on some Blackburn Buccaneer aircraft which
were first built in the 1950s. Each of which had been hand
built, which means that no two aircraft are exactly the
same. So each repair that he designed is specific to a
particular aircraft, which at times can be quite
challenging since they often can't rely solely on the aircraft drawings.
But he had a wife who is never pleased with Dissenting phrases. Fired up likewise he replied her.

"Why do you always love to make a mountain out of a molehill. I thought I'd explained to you the big job i've got presently? Snubbing him off she said,
"keep all that to yourself and stop bringing those unpleasant looks home again, that is all I care to tell to you".
Mr Ajayi, being not pleased with the way he was spoken to. He initially thought of doing something unpleasant to her, but then he remembered the American law protecting the woman's right. He suddenly made a dash for his room, mumbling some words in Yoruba which his wife heard.

On returning from his room after he had taken his bath, Mr Ajayi aimed for his car key and was almost opening the door-knob when his wife Ashley stopped him halfway.
"Sweetheart, are you leaving? Your meal is ready. She moved closer to him, trying to drive home her point the more. I'd prepared your favourite Calamansi muffins and a nicely blend of coffee. You really won't like to miss this one he added". Still holding onto the knob, Mr Ajayi yelled back at her.
"Go and hug your meal and if need be, feed them with those motherly advice of yours. As a matter of fact, I care not to know how deliciously the coffee was blended, cos they all suck to me as I speak". Immediately he said this, he rested his weight on the knob opened the door and slammed it at Ashley's face in greatly upset.
Mrs Ajayi had worked for more than three hours doing some house chores after which she retired to the kitchen. She had prepared the muffins and coffee for almost an hour plus and felt really bad by her hubby's refusal to honour her effort. Feeling remorseful about the whole scenario, she left speedily for her room and cried herself to sleep.

Mrs Ajayi can be quite emotional than anyone else. Her feeling of guilt hunted her and she thus deemed it fit to apologize for her wrong. She felt when her hubby return later in the day she would be able to do that properly. Prior marriage during their courtship, Mr Ajayi had thought Ashley how the women folks in Nigeria will humbly kneel to greet their hubby or sometimes apologize for a wrong deed. So with this, Ashley thought it will work out her plan well in getting back her previously happy home. Hours went by, the minutes ticked as fast as it could but it seems though not to be coming to fruition after she'd waited till twelve midnight and wouldn't see traces of her hubby knocking or return home. In the course of waiting, she slept off on the livingroom room's fluffy couch.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Akposb(m): 12:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Still going strong, please do well to insert quotation marks at the right spot. Your remarkable wit is getting me to focus on the story and I hope we are set for more twist. An expansion of the actions will do to an extent if that won't hurt your flow.

1 Like

Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by RICKYMARIO(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Well, good job.The story seemed like a one way traffick[everything going on smoothly for Mathew and his family] buh its like u read my mind. Putting mathew into a litle trouble might add a litlle flaour provided it doesnt disrupt ur storyline CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Six am the next day Ashley woke up only to discover that her hubby wasn't back yet. She groaned silently in pain like an injured boar. Her countenance was filled with grief like that of one who had cried her best all through the day, thinking of the demise of a bosom fellow. She pondered over where Tunji could possibly be, pondering in a way she hasn't done in recent time. Still in her curious mood, she soliloquized.
'He doesn't party, neither does he drinks. He's never had cause to stay over till the next day at his workplace or is it possible he went clubbing?
She put a call through to one of his countryman at Louisiana where he had often hung out.
"Hello Hammed, have you set your eyes on Tonji today?
"Tunji you meant? Oh what a coincidence I thought of calling your home line to know if he's in town Hammed said".
"Holy shit" Ashley said and returned the reciever back on-hook.
Still at the same spot, but Carried away in thought permanently out of her environment thinking of the possible way out. She'd forgotten to pull off her nightie even now that the minute hand of the clock was almost kissing ten am.

Completely devastated, she sat terribly feeble to the bone, unable to handle any of her regular kitchen chores. Lost appetite, sapped out of energy she looked up to the sky, the morning blue sky and finally gave rise to her final last resort.

"Awesome father just one wish and then I will be fine, please bring Tonji home again, I need to see him". Ashley prayed out her mind on this, sobbing quietly. She prayed so hard that sweat soon started dripping from her forehead and elbow region. Soon as she prayed, the burden of her hubby's whereabout lifted off her shoulders. She felt somewhat some degree of ease in her mind. Leaving fulfilled at the place of prayer, she left for the kitchen to work out her kitchen chores. Cleaning two, three dishes and then attempting to prepare some tea for breakfast.
"I'm really sorry sweetheart for saying all I said. I bet you darling it wasn't the Tunji you knew. knowing well the voice of her husband, she smiled within her and listened to all he's got to say. Mr Ajayi pleaded with her wife, holding her from the shoulders. Though we piss off each other some few times but please lets forsake yesterday's happening, of course you know the meal prepared a day before stales the following day. Driving home his point the more Mr Ajayi pleaded in what seems though archaic.
'My pretty fresh Rose, sent to me from the most high from above. Going on his knees he continued. Please I beseech thee that thou grant the desires of your knight's heart and forsake our previous grievances, lets be and not peel please my jewel, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. This last phrase said by Mr Ajayi seem though as the long awaited missing line in what was almost like a scripted performance.
Mrs Ajayi soon turned her face to her hubby and there she goes, sobbing gently like a day old baby. Moved to pity, Mr Ajayi Mopped her tears-flooded face and then she said softly in her usual angelic voice.

"So what will you like to have for

breakfast sweetheart? Paying less
attention to what she said, but feasting his eyes more on her
transparent nightie, Mr Ajayi said smiling.
"Nothing could be as sweet as your pretty lips, or better compared to your lovely hips. Your adorable cheeks stands out and that pencil nose of yours is really ki.... He paused here, remembering what the cause of the previous day's disagreement was. Ashley knew her hubby was about mentioning the word 'killing'. She smiled, shook her head twice and said;
"The affirmative my loving Tonji". She jerked him forward to continue his talk.
"I can stay all day looking at one thing alone. One thing that reflects beauty than I can ever imagine. It isn't the mirror like you might have guessed, but it is just you alone.
"I'm blushing" Mrs Ajayi said smiling.
" Nothing could be more delicious for breakfast than you my pretty Ashley. I will be having you for my breakfast".
Giving her a bridal carriage, Mr Ajayi lifted his spouse off her feet and straight away to the room.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Getting the next post ready folks. My apology please. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106991526302162
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 4:12am On Jul 02, 2015
The birds on the green lawn seem though to be cooperating with theologians reading for their final exams. They wander around the green lawn searching for stuff they could feed on for the morning's breakfast. There wasn't any screeching like they've done in recent time but they all had abided by the strict rules in the seminary in order to avoid dismissal.
Quietness around the seminary seem though typical of that of a cemetery where noise was never needed. Footsteps of lecturers were the only significant sign of life around the campus, coupled with the breezy tall trees hallowing the name of the most high at their leisure.
Just as the final summer to round up theological philosophy draw nigh, Mathew started putting together words on paper to remind his father about their agreed trip to Nigeria. He became so enthusiastic that he starts reading about history of the Yoruba descent in the seminary's missionary collection. He became so passionate about this trip as if it was his time to go into missionary work in Nigeria.

Rounding up his first two years at Kingsword seminary had really been impacting on his spiritual growth, most especially the digging deep into some forsaken christian philosophical theology which had always intrigued Mathew's heart. The Teachings and exhortation had always made his day such that for each exhortation, he had gone ahead time to study and await the lecturer who will be exhorting at each of the alotted moments for general exhortation. One of his colleagues once said during a short break.
Kenneth a nineteen year old theologian said;
'You seem though to be more passionate to do theology than anyone amongst us. I wonder what could possibly be pushing you this hard. He further added, you better move at the same pace with our lecturers so as not to overwork your little brain cells'. All this were never regarded by Mathew who had learnt at Arizona that human had only used ten percent of their brain.

The final unveiling of the biography of Tertullian was really interesting and the whole class of theologians in Mathew's class will want to learn more about him. His argument as a Christian Apologists that philosophy often corrupt theology brought about a great ovation of respect for this late apologists. Majority of the class had wish they were given a project to do again on the person of Tertullian alongside his works, but the grace was already lifted.
In one of the sunday's communion service in between the final quarter Mathew will be leaving the seminary, he had recieved the Holyghost he had been longing for. selling off his ears to the chancellor's exhortation on the subject of Trinity, being the right help for spiritual growth he listened like never before. The communion, which consisted of some wafers represented christ's flesh, juice from blackcurrant which symbolizes christ blood, were served. Many theologians fell touched with this message, but Mathew fell the more under the unction of a greater move in the spirit, the HolyGhost.

At first he never knew exactly what was happening around him, neither did he knew what he was saying, but though felt the burden which came with a urge that led to him rattling some words out of his mouth. Sooner as he gave way fully for the spirit to have His way he began saying spontaneously, some irregular words like;
'Endo zu para di cho du zibrada
A condo le zi kun bra letu trista'
From the podium, the chancelor gazed and was amazed at the utterance he brought forth, he laughed in the spirit, rejoicing finally that one of his young Theologian had recieved the evidence of the Holyghost again. Some theologians who never understood the manifestation of the Holyghost, most especially those from the denomination where speaking in other tongues were never reckoned with were marvelled and said to one another.
'There is something hidden about this buddy from Phoenix. There is something he's getting that we ain't getting'. And the other sitting right beside him responded.
'Guess you're right fam, we need to find out what. And that settles it'
Mathew went on for an hour and few minutes, speaking in those utterances according to the leading of the holyspirit.
Two years of studying philosophical theology gradually walked down the climax. Just a fortnight to go thus, the seminary authority seized the few days to orientate them further about continuous learning. Mathew became more addicted to his lesson notes, was on a good check on his bible and even unto the final week to completion of there first two years of study in the seminary.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Akposb(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2015
I believe you will take your time to do a proper editing of this story.

I believe I am learning from this story and I am eagerly looking forward to Matthew's missionary trip to Nigeria. Keep on doing your best.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 4:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Akposb:
I believe you will take your time to do a proper editing of this story.

I believe I am learning from this story and I am eagerly looking forward to Matthew's missionary trip to Nigeria. Keep on doing your best.
Thanks bro. Its always great to have folks like you stop by. of course there will be a proper editing to this story.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ever since the power packed encounter of the Holyghost at the seminary, Mathew's spiritual antenna popped up higher than it has been in the past. Often, he had been in the place of worship and wouldn't feel the things around him. He'd prayed at times and would see himself in the midst of what seem though as cloudy mist and a flowing white clothing worn on him.

Waiting upon the lord in fasting and prayer was no more a tasking spiritual exercise for him, as he does it even before the spirit's prompting. Gradually the big picture of how he will go about the ministry committed to his hand began to unfold. Too inquisitive is Mathew's spirit man in the place of prayer. He'd often dialogue with the Holyghost, praying in tongues and in rear cases in his understanding as though he sees the one he speaks to physically.
One morning after he'd raised a sacrificial offering of thanksgiving in his hostel room he felt a burden in his heart, a heavy burden he felt to intercede for someone in danger, though he knew not who the person was. But the prompting was sure there, as it kept nudging him for action.
Gently Going on his knees Mathew went on in prayer. Since he knew not what to pray about he committed everything he will be saying in prayer to the holyspirit, and before he knew it, he gushed out utterances in the HolyGhost, praying in tongues as the spirit had helped him pray.
The Thirtieth minutes since he'd been in the spirit praying in tongues, he kept asking the holyspirit what the problem was. The response came forth in form of a sensational feeling that someone around him was on the sick bed. Searching all through like a radar, he searched amongst his family member since he was the only child, he thought of his mother and later the father. The prompting of the spirit certify clearly that his father was on the sick bed.

Vexed up in the spirit, Mathew got charged more in prayer, praying more in the HolyGhost. While he yet prayed, a heavy knock hit on his door sporadically. The chancellor had sent for Grey to summon Mathew after a call had come from Mathew's Mother. She had tried reaching her son but the telephone wasn't on hook. She'd spoken to the Chancelor on his phone line, telling him that her husband was terribly sick and was in dear need of blood transfusion and Mathew made a good choice of donor for his father. And so, his attention was needed home.

Grey on the other end had banged for the twelfth time and Mathew wouldn't hear or feel anything, Grey on the other end of the door left discouraged after he eventually knew he was praying. Just like it had happened in recent time, Mathew no longer feel things around him whenever he is immersed in the spirit.
Two hours passed, still at the place of prayer, Mathew asked the Holyspirit what needed to be done for his father to be made whole. Then he got the silent response but which was quite distinct enough to be heard.
'You'll need to place your hands on him and then he'll be renewed with strength. Though the doctor had said if he doesn't get transfusion from you, he might give up the ghost, but I tell you it won't happen as I shall be manifesting my greatness for all to see'.

Immediately Mathew heard this he had rejoiced exceedingly in the spirit and while he did, a white mantle fell on his head, sitting comfortably on his head.
In his usual inquisitive order he asked;
"Lord what mean this on me?
'Fear not son, you've just been confirmed into the ministry of healing. The Spirit further butteresed, whosoever you lay your hands upon gets healed from all forms of affliction and in it shall flow the power of God'.
Without knowing what had earlier transpired at the other end of the door, Mathew walked down to the chancelor's office. And while he was halfway away from his hostel he saw Grey who had just left his door, heading for the same place he was going. Grey turned back likewise to see the footstep that came behind him. Surprised at the sight of Mathew, he requested;
"Hey Mathew where are you heading this time? Guess you were gone in prayer for you not to know I'd knocked at your door
"Are you sure you've been to HT this day? Mathew asked abbreviating his hall name
"Of course I have. the Chancelor actually sent for me to summon you that you've got a voicemail from your mum who called to........." Mathew completed the rest of the phrase for him.
"Inform you that my father is sick and that I should come home right? In great awe with his mouth left partly ajar Grey wouldn't imagine how he got to know just the same thing the Chancelor had said his mother told him. Knowing fully well that no man can know this of his own discerning except been told by the spirit of God Grey trembled for while and asked to help his persisting curiosity.
"It surprised me how you knew all these. Tell me good friend, the holyspirit told you right?
"Of course friend. The Spirit of the Lord did, Mathew replied smiling". with a questionable look at Mathew, Grey said,
"I just can't wait to recieve Him too"
remembering what the Lord had told him in the hour of prayer, Mathew stretched to meet up with Grey's height and then, laid his hand on him.
Just in the twinkle of an eye, he rattled some few syllables in tongues and before he knew it he was already on the third.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by A47yo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is getting more intresting n enjoyable, now that grey has recieved the infilling of the Holy Spirit. Kip it up Sire.............still following.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
A47yo:
This is getting more intresting n enjoyable, now that grey has recieved the infilling of the Holy Spirit. Kip it up Sire.............still following.
I feel elated having heard that you keep following this story. That makes me wanna do more. Thanks bro.
Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by Niftyrules(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mathew indeed knew something was wrong immediately he stepped into the yard. The sprawling, bushy lawn sent the message to his consciousness that something indeed wasn't right in the house.
Mr Ajayi's mower was left unattended to. Under the deck of the mower were granules of caked grass and on its blade were brownish liquid, an indication of an upcoming rust.
Mathew's pity gaze on the mower was much like taking pity on an unkempt street urchin. The basement also took after the unkempt mower with relics of leaves blown onto its surface probably a night before.

"Anybody home" he yelled at the empty yard waiting for a response, since he heard none, he walked hurriedly into the sitting room.
Without staying any further he dropped his luggage and left for the family's hospital in the heart of Colorado city. The trip was curiously cool as the driver drove at a reasonable speed required for each distance.
"Here you're Mister"
"Alright thank you Mathew replied. Up to the stairs leading to the entrance he ran hastily, heading for the reception.
Good morning nurses, I've come to see my father, he's in here".
"Yeah, you're welcome to Bloomly , please kindly take your seat". A white nurse replied smiling generously. The beautiful paintings in the hospital's reception failed after several attempt to get his attention but his desire to get to meet with his parent and most especially his father pricked his heart. Mathew had sensed an irregularity in his spirit while he waited, quietly speaking below his breath he said.
'Tell me Spirit of the living God, what it is this time? Without waiting for a response, since he knew not what to pray about, then he gushed out in the Holyghost, speaking in other tongues below his breath, such that could be hardly heard by anyone else.
While awaiting the nurse's response a tall middle aged man wearing a lab cloth the doctor, a nurse, two older men Mathew knew quite well and his mother came out gloomy to attend to him. Just then he heard a clear voice of the Spirit like that of a human sitting next to him saying;
'He is only aslept, that is why you're here to get him awaken'. A bit frightened Mathew gazed at the people walking towards him. But suddenly putting on a good smile, he hugged his sobbing mother, Mopped off her tears filled face and whispered in her ears
"Dad is only sleeping, he was quite fatigued so he need some rest. But this is the set time to get him up from his sleep". Still hugging each other Mrs Ajayi whispered, carefully sobbing continuously in between.
"But the doctor already certified him lifeless". Replying his mother with all conviction he said.
"But the potter who made him said to me he isn't". For some few seconds, Mrs Ajayi shook her head at her son's ignorance and while the doctor noticed what they'd both discussed about, he came to their aid and told Mathew point blank.
"Quite sorry youngman, but your father indeed breath his last some few minutes ago. Patting Mathew on the shoulder he added. I quite understand and will reason with you on your faith exercises but this is just the scientific fact. He passed on, you can come see him". Right on the inside, Mathew kept asking if what they all had said including that of his mum were true. His Spirit man was rekindled and under his breath he had spoken up to a hundred words in tongues as they all saw him off to the ICU where his father was. Seeing his father's lifeless body on the bed with a blue sheet rolled up on him he stood brave and said.
"How you doing Dad, Mathew is here. I am through with my first two years in the seminary and you need to see how am doing now. I've got some good gist to tell, but you wouldn't hear them if you sleep here all day because I know you're". By now the folks that stood by him, his mother inclusive were all in awe at such talk put up by Mathew. Thinking of what could possibly be the problem with Mathew, the doctor said to Mrs Ajayi;
"Give him some time, it is due to the trauma of his father's death". And now in awe they all stared at Mathew as he laid his hand on his father's head.
Okay Dad, get up in the name of Jesus. To their utter amazement Mr Ajayi stretched his hands and sat up on the bed. Confused as to what had transpired around him. He gazed at the whole of the hospital room for about ten minutes, seeing Mathew alone he said.
"You're welcome son. And how is the Seminary?

2 Likes

Re: Cassock Mess (Tales of the sons of Belial) by RICKYMARIO(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one, may the name of the lord be glorified both now and forever....Welldone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"MOTIVATIONS FOR SUCCESS" BY TAYO DEMOLA: A Review / S?X Village, An Erotic Fiction / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is now married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.