Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church (23895 Views)

Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner / Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) / Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Halen(f): 8:47am On May 23, 2015
The beginning of d end.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Maxcollins042(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2015
This insalubrious display from the state government is egregious,Enugu state government revoking lands anyhow since 2012.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by omojeesu(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
I will be very happy if reverene MBAKA of adoration ministry is beaten to death.

Really? Please, be careful of what you say!! You've already committed murder in YOUR HEART. Please ask God for His forgiveness.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Bonapart(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2015
BigElEddy:
"Meanwhile, it was learnt that the Managing Director of the Enugu State Housing Corporation, Emeka Vitalis Onah, who led his team to the place, escaped being lynched by church members who had planned a reprisal attack."

Sounds like the church members have boko haram's DNA
stop smoking weed, it won't help you for long

Okponu

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by omojeesu(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2015
THIS, IN MY OPINION, IS POLITICS OF RELIGION. WE ARE BACK IN THE DARK AGES IN ENUGU STATE. CATHOLICISM vs PROTESTANISM. JESUS IS LORD!

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by herald9: 8:56am On May 23, 2015
All lands belongs to the government... They shouldn't have gone physical but with their C of O...

If the effort seem futile then they'd have written an official letter to the one in Heaven... After all he promised to fight for them... smiley
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2015
njideoby:
So a governor can now wake up any day and revoke any land he likes. Just for his selfish pleasures. Meanwhile, there are so many satellite communities in Enugu begging for such projects and development. Places like Emene, Amechi, Ugwuaji, Ituku,Ozalla,to mention a few, need massive government presence, but no, every Enugu state government to to revoke and sale every inch of land within the tiny Enugu metropolis.
Ndi Wa-wa bilie nu na ura!

Yeah, the Land_Use_Act(1978) declares the governor as the owner of every land in his state. But I think that Act needs a review.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 9:00am On May 23, 2015
omojeesu:

Really? Please, be careful of what you say!! You've already committed murder in YOUR HEART. Please ask God for His forgiveness.
that man is an emeny of jonathan, well God should mercy me sha. I have sinned.

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by kodlins(f): 9:04am On May 23, 2015
Catholics and this their beef against Anglicans.

Same thing happens all the time in Anambra..

Demolition of structures owned by the Anglican communion by Catholic Governors
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by mrkings84(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2015
Govn Akpabio is busy commissioning 165 projects in d injury time of his government but mine is busy dragging a parcel of land with church people.

SHmm!!
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by donjoesbry(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2015
ureach:
If this building was earmarked for demolition why were dey standing against it.

Obstructing officers in the line of duty is an offense punishable as stated in sections 148, 171 and 397 of the Penal Code.

Thank you

u are an i.d.i.o.t for saying dat....so u are saying d govt can just wake up one day and revoke a land...
...mtcheew
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Udyawanga: 9:11am On May 23, 2015
valmunich:
It's quite pitiful. sad
there are many things begging for answer, why shld goverment embark in such exercise few days before the end of his tenure? again revoking land for over riding public interest shld not be because govt want to build estate where they wil make more money. they shld note dat east is a xtian state and there is no way church people will be folding there hand in such matter. i advise dat all xtian under d canopy of can shld say no to dat fight against d church bc if govt have their way which one wil be next. to conlude, govt of enugu shld fear thy lord.

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 9:13am On May 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Let me just say no one fights the church.and wins

but igbos fight church and win especially in Enugu.... ask father Mbaka his ordeal
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by nellyswag(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2015
I'm a member of Emmanuel Anglican Church Enugu. Same people who are members of d church are still staff of the Enugu State demolishion team. Is a member of d church that boycotted d whole plan for his own selfish interest!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by softmind24: 9:17am On May 23, 2015
Thank God beating didn't happen in the northern part else those jobless fools from the southern Nigeria will start crying Islam this Islam that.

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Margauxluv(f): 9:17am On May 23, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
I will be very happy if reverene MBAKA of adoration ministry is beaten to death.

May GOD deliver you.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 9:17am On May 23, 2015
omojeesu:

shutdfvckup, mbaka himself go about wishing people dead, mbaka said gov. chimaroke will die in office, chimaroke is still alive today.
let mbaka ask god for forgiveness 1st.
foools!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by oweman: 9:17am On May 23, 2015
zikray:
So El Rufai has descendants in Enugu now... undecided

its particularlarly good all the names. of victims are ibos so the rumored capture of GEN. SHEKAU is not linked by ibos.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by jnrbayano(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Why?
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 9:20am On May 23, 2015
Margauxluv:

May GOD deliver you.

may God deliver mbaka 1st, a useless, bitter-hearted, political tool sonofabi*** who parade himself as a priest.

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 9:22am On May 23, 2015
PDPwayoo:

but igbos fight church and win especially in Enugu.... ask father Mbaka his ordeal

nobody is fighting with mbaka, mbaka is the one who goes around making trouble with government, because he know his moronic multitude followers will support him

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Same to your family, as I wish they all die in anguish. . . Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by spyder880(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2015
Pictures of more demolition of properties in Enugu yesterday. ...... http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/05/pictures-of-demolished-shops-in-enugu.html?m=1
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Notion(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2015
12pm:

may God deliver mbaka 1st, a useless, bitter-hearted, political tool sonofabi*** who parade himself as a priest.

Not the mbaka that u assumed dat was beaten, this is a different mbaka.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Macelliot(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 9:28am On May 23, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Same to your family, as I wish they all die in anguish. . . Amen

typical slowpoke, imbecilic religious bigot. christian bokoharam,
all u do is wish peoples and ur enemies' family bad, just like ur deluded evil-incarnate called mbaka,

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 9:29am On May 23, 2015
12pm:

nobody is fighting with mbaka, mbaka is the one who goes around making trouble with government, because he know his moronic multitude followers will support him

u see? You igbos used to worship Mbaka until he went against ur untouchable GEJ.
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 9:31am On May 23, 2015
Notion:

Not the mbaka that u assumed dat was beaten, this is a different mbaka.

am talking about the mbaka who receive money from politicians,
only to turn against them when his demands are not met.

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by keandre: 9:37am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
chief priest
or

Catholic priest
Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by Nobody: 9:37am On May 23, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u see? You igbos used to worship Mbaka until he went against ur untouchable GEJ.
no sir, am not ibo, and i never worshiped any man, i grew up in ibo state so i know what am talking about.
lwkm @untouchable Gej
GEJ my asssss!!!

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church by scarffield(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2015
[quote author=Taylor86 post=34014511]chief priest

or

Catholic priest [/quotear u a fool?...didn't u see anqlican priest??....y cnt u jxt pretend to hv senx!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Addresses Buhari's Supporters / Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point / Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.