Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess (38786 Views)

I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) / Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) / How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by skondo09(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2015
Yorubbish:
Why's Nollywood in their title? And what movies have any them acted?
dis script u just read, its a coming soon movie; n dts y d artists r upcming
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by 1miccza: 1:23pm On May 23, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Not Having Money is Root of All Evil grin

What then are the branches?
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by 9jatatafo(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2015
N350,000 for a baby? Damn!!!!!
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by datmac99: 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
Ahmed0336:
the love of money, and can not be not having is the root of all evil.
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by goodgate: 1:41pm On May 23, 2015
Rexhenrex:
that's what happens when u refuse to go to school.

if you think education is expensive,then u need to try ignorance.

BTW...patiently waiting for who read the whole story; D
Your own IGNORANCE ehh? E no get part 2 oo, what has it got to do with going to school, there are so many responsible people who never had formal education and so many very well educated people who are worse than beasts,school has got nothing to do with thier economic situation,if that's what you felt, we humans have and make our different choices .
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by BlackHuman(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2015
The name of his mentor- "JERRY LEONARD"..really? Lol!....What kind of fake name is dat?- a nigerian called jerry leonard.
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by digitsolution: 1:52pm On May 23, 2015
This is crazy!
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by annibro(f): 1:54pm On May 23, 2015
What kind of role does he act in nollywood dat 350k is still an issue 4 him
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by stonecoldcafe: 1:54pm On May 23, 2015
Its amazing how Ugochi keeps saying she loves him.

By the way, why are her parents acting as a stumbling block to the young couple? Why not allow the man marry with what he can afford? Abi who will marry Ugochi now she has two kids?

Ogechi, I hope you have not used their son to do money medicine? Hian see wahala!
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by nkemdi89(f): 2:02pm On May 23, 2015
Am not surprised, such business are common in ikeduru especially places like akabo, amaimo and okwu. You will see maternity ward not knowing they thrive in baby business. It runs in their blood. Samdaddy, iwuanyanwu, uzoma obiyo and osmond ukanacho go and handle your kinsmen.
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by informato: 2:32pm On May 23, 2015
dre11:

You don start abi angry angry
hahaahahhaha..bros no vex...
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by Cypost: 2:39pm On May 23, 2015
The man hv no regards towards you yet you're shouting 'I love him I love him' if the guy fit he will even sell you join.

I just can't understand how people define LOVE particularly women. If look closely you will observe that this guy is heartless and a chronic lier. Even he so called mentor is in the dark about his plans.

1 Like

Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by GODSBEAUTY(f): 2:45pm On May 23, 2015
Ahmed0336:
shocked
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by justt: 3:22pm On May 23, 2015
He definitely needs prayers more so that he's wearing "Affliction"! Or what's that written on his vest?

How can someone be going around with such a label and experience what's he's experiencing
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by Pamcrest(f): 3:24pm On May 23, 2015
Have they arrested d child buyer, madam ogechi too? This reporter sef....u claim u are withholding Emmannuel's full names yet two sentences later, u reveal it as Emmanuel Ibeh.....what have u done? grin
To Ugochi, u are not d sharpest tool in d box.....how can u accept n entrust your son to his runaway father.....that's not love, my dear, it's muumuu-ness.....and now u must pay for it. As for your lover, he's just a shrewd business man....wonder his plans for d unborn child?
Two lovers...dumb n dumber!
My humble submission
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by agurza(f): 3:45pm On May 23, 2015
I this were to happen in the north only God knows what the hypocritical Igbos will say. An old suspected was set ablaze and the whole north was to blame. Now let's see what they will say since it happens in the very heart of East

1 Like

Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by nightmile: 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
Money and the East!
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by Dandeedadrunk(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2015
And the lady is beautiful. ..how I wish........ grin
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by Dandeedadrunk(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2015
agurza:
I this were to happen in the north only God knows what the hypocritical Igbos will say. An old suspected was set ablaze and the whole north was to blame. Now let's see what they will say since it happens in the very heart of East
tongue
agurza:
I can understand ur pain....Is buhari back to Nigeria?
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by MrsChima(f): 4:16pm On May 23, 2015
I have one question...why are you having kids when you know you are unable to care for them?

Birth control is very cheap these days!
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by tunnary(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2015
I never knew a human being can be use as collateral, wonders shall never end
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 23, 2015
umarc19:
U have no reason to sell your son no matter what.

so na your son good to sell? watin concern as far say na nollywood affairs.............
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by sixtus3606(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2015
That animal is capable of money ritual!!! :/
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by MeAboki(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Hmmm...The love of moneyembarassed

Their love for money has no bounds, OMG! your own child! How evil! - yet it wouldn't surprise me if someone would try to justify it by suggesting it was caused by poverty or pass it as hustling.
Re: Why We Sold Our Son, Nollywood Actor, Wife Confess by Clairette(f): 11:57pm On May 23, 2015
Did he actually purchase that 'Tshirt' or it was provided by the police? Affliction! Someone should tell him to get the shirt..Affliction off his body. Going abt wearing affliction n expecting ascension¿

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liberian Pastor Brutalized His Wife (Photos) / Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects / Driver And Conductor Rape Lagos Job-Seeker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.