Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. (21457 Views)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Results From The FCT Area Council Election (Yet To Be Confirmed By INEC) / Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Rivers State LG Council Election Holds Today- Updates From Your LGA. by mikolo80: 12:17pm On May 24, 2015
chrysso83:

There was a court order stopping RSIEC from conducting the election. And also they didn't use the INEC voter register which the law required. So there are enough reasons to declare the election null and void
OK let's see how it plays out. Mind you I don't like Amaechis governance of ph bit i admire his standing up against patience unruliness and federal might encroaching on state autonomy and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Anyway I pray this tiff will bring the issue of local gout autonomy to the fore .we need the PPL to start choosing their grass-roots leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / APC Crisis: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Crucial Meeting / Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.