Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji (40985 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Is Kashamu Buruji The Pablo Escobar Of Nigeria / Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2015
Reports from channels TV indicates that officials of NDLEA has sorrounded the home of Senator elect and PDP south west party leader Buruji Kashamu. Channels TV tried speaking with him on phone but the line was not clear.

Details later!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Slickest(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2015
Pdp candidates are always associated with bad things...

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by valarmorghulis: 8:48am On May 23, 2015
egberun samueli kole sa molorun lowo,kashamu prepare to pay a visit to united states

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by GogetterMD(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2015
Prince Buruji Kashamu, aka "alhaji" of Chicago, best" friend" and ally to Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo, I guess your time is up!
Checkmate! Baba Iyabo wins
P.S. Don't mess with the ebora of owu (not a fan though)

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by politricks: 8:49am On May 23, 2015
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner of the house. NDLEA is now pretending to be competent. I wonder what they have been waiting for all these while.

50 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2015
@Slickest u know there has always bin some sort of accusations about the guy. Some drug related issues abroad, remember Obj accused him of running away from the UK and promised to make sure he faces the punishment he deserve.

Anyway details are still sketchy, let's wait and see

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2015
The source is Channels TV. Its running as a breaking news right now
GogetterMD:
No sauce?

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Friedthunder(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2015
OK.... Noted
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by bogolobango(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2015
Washere

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2015
Don't mind, just few days to go and everybody is working like jackie
politricks:
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner of the house. NDLEA is now pretending to be competent. I wonder what they have been waiting for all these while.

22 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by CecyAdrian(f): 8:54am On May 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The much awaited drama begins in the most dramatic way cheesy
Obj na badt guy cheesy cheesy

31 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by danot1030: 8:54am On May 23, 2015
Jonathan has lost, Buruji cover is removed thus his woe has began. This is an indication that the era of cover for criminals is over in Nigeria, this alone call for celebration that Jonathan is gone.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by GogetterMD(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
The source is Channels TV. Its running as a breaking news right now
I know, just kidding with you. There's no electricity and no fuel to power the gen, so no hope to catch it live. Keep the updates coming
I just hope we do have some INTERPOL agents amongst the people surrounding him so he can get extradited ASAP

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2015
My broda this is just the beginning, dem go hear am
danot1030:
Jonathan has lost, Buruji cover is removed thus his woe has began.

18 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2015
UPDATE: NDLEA sets out to extradite Buruji Kashamu to the United States to answer Drug related charges proffered against him

CHANNELS TV

27 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Slickest(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
@Slickest u know there has always bin some sort of accusations about the guy. Some drug related issues abroad, remember Obj accused him of running away from the UK and promised to make sure he faces the punishment he deserve.

Anyway details are still sketchy, let's wait and see

Hmmm, I get u, but what baffles is that, only pdp harbors such elder crimanals

11 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by likata: 9:10am On May 23, 2015
enough of this drama n action film,arrest him straight away and let the prosecution begin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2015
Mods take this to front page pls!!! This is the hottest news right now, and most Nigerians don't have light to watch TV. Kindly do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by ionsman: 9:12am On May 23, 2015
True story......

With Buhari,Nigeria will be sane again.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by tociano009(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by henchamb(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2015
Eh ya. Feeling for the drug baron now. Well this will serve as an example to the rest of our political class

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2015
I don't pity this man jare! If he's guilty, let him go face the music.
henchamb:
Eh ya. Feeling for the drug baron now. Well this will serve as an example to the rest of our political class

10 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by dridowu: 9:20am On May 23, 2015
I don't want a drug baron to represent my constituency. Kashamu should fear not, since he believes that he has no case to answer
#saynotodrugbaron

19 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2015
Thank you my broda
ionsman:
True story......

With Buhari,Nigeria will be sane again.

12 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Brimmie(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2015
Channels callled him.. and he was responding as-if the Network is bad! grin grin

Interesting!!

cc: Lalasticlala

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by RockMaxi: 9:25am On May 23, 2015
Wait o is Buruji no longer an elected senator? This is the beginning of greatet things to come.

18 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by abbeyberry(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2015
Buruji Kashamu is not save

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Nobody: 9:37am On May 23, 2015
Send him to prison please...

In other news.... Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Bonapart(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2015
Hoe-kay, fingers crossed, watching from sidelines

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Chadso(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2015
Anoda plot

Not For Sale!!!
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by ijustdey: 9:38am On May 23, 2015
judgment day.......

see the person who Ogun state have decided to vote as their senator
#hemustgotoUSA

shame on those that voted for this drug baron

22 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Brimmie(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2015
RockMaxi:

Wait o is Buruji no longer an elected senator? This is the beginning of greatet things to come.

He's still Senator-elect..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima / Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality / Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.