Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji (40994 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Is Kashamu Buruji The Pablo Escobar Of Nigeria / Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Truckpusher(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
@truckpusher a crime is a crime anytime anyday and it shldnt be encouraged. Dat someone turned a blind eye on a crime committed sometime ago doesn't mean all other crimes dat follow shld be pardoned. The culture of impunity has to stop in this country, thank God change has started. Kashamu Buruji is just unfortunate to be the first whose head will roll. I don't pity him though.
Hehe......you no dey pity your fellow countryman at all. grin
Oya na, monkey kill monkey wetin concern hungry hunter? cheesy
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by onatisi(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2015
theV0ice:

But i thought he was GEJ's man friday in the SW?? who even made the cold war between OBJ and GEJ boil over?
yes you are very correct ,kashamu is or maybe I should say was gej main man in the south west, and it is kashamu case or issue that actually turned obj and gej into politically enemies . Gej stood by kashamu even when faced with the option of choosing between kashamu and obj political support. But immediately after the elections which gej lost and kashamu won ,kashamu not only congratulated tinubu and apc openly in sponsored advert in the dailies but even went on further to call tinubu his mentor,phenomenon and praising tinubu for leading a successful routing and trouncing of pdp and gej in the elections. This is considered a mark and sign of ultimate betrayal. The man that lost the election(gej)is the man that stood solidly behind kashamu despite all pressure to drop him and have him extradited back to usa . I think u are clear about the reasons gej is allowing kashamu to be sent to usa .

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by theV0ice: 4:17pm On May 23, 2015
onatisi:
yes you are very correct ,kashamu is or maybe I should say was gej main man in the south west, and it is kashamu case or issue that actually turned obj and gej into politically enemies . Gej stood by kashamu even when faced with the option of choosing between kashamu and obj political support. But immediately after the elections which gej lost and kashamu won ,kashamu not only congratulated tinubu and apc openly in sponsored advert in the dailies but even went on further to call tinubu his mentor,phenomenon and praising tinubu for leading a successful routing and trouncing of pdp and gej in the elections. This is considered a mark and sign of ultimate betrayal. The man that lost the election(gej)is the man that stood solidly behind kashamu despite all pressure to drop him and have him extradited back to usa . I think u are clear about the reasons gej is allowing kashamu to be sent to usa .

well well.....i can't argue with what you wrote

He was desperate and ready to appease anyone who could help him out hence trying to lick Tinubu's azz wink

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Gamesmart: 6:46pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mr Dumbo,I never said criminals shouldn't be prosecuted ,I have maintained that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

You can conveniently go kill ya self. grin

You are a big fooool! You said Jonathan should stop the extradition.

Fooool, how is that not siding the criminal. Idiiiot!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by TheMadame(f): 8:04pm On May 23, 2015
If you can do the crime just be ready to do the time. Extradite Kashamu to America and let him face justice. If he is found guilty he should be jailed,on the other hand if he is found innocent he should come back to Nigeria and assume his senatorial seat.
Drugs kill and all drug pushers should face the long arm of the law.
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by atlwireles: 8:09pm On May 23, 2015
onatisi:

You still have it cool

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Dakens(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
He's a chieftain of the PDP, the PDP south west leader, a senator elect, a rich dude. He's bin acused severally of drug related issues in the US in which we hear the US has always applied for his extradition to face charges but because of the ruling party (pdp) it all fell on deaf ears. Right now nemesis just caught up with him. Lemme stop here biko b4 I write a textbook on this man grin
thank u very much
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by funlord(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2015
grin END the beast of no nation abeg!
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by sunshine1974(m): 5:23am On May 24, 2015
grin
Truckpusher:
Hehe......you no dey pity your fellow countryman at all. grin
Oya na, monkey kill monkey wetin concern hungry hunter? cheesy
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Borderless: 8:12am On May 24, 2015
Slickest:
Pdp candidates are always associated with bad things...

You just won "The Most Stupid Post" award for 2015. grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji by Slickest(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2015
Borderless:

You just won "The Most Stupid Post" award for 2015. grin grin grin
And u just won "the most mumu quote of the century"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei / Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.