Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me (872 Views)

PLZ I NEED UR ADVICE. FUTO OR UNIZIK? / Am About Dropping Out Of School, Should I Go Ahead?? Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Plz I Need Help About Federal Universities Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by KidProgrammer(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2015
plz everybody I need ur advice.. am currently in Nce 1 in a particular college of education in the north first semester,I have already paid my school fee,bought handouts and others .but the problem is that I also did jamb and I passed..but I don't know what to do ...should I leave the college and enter university come next year or should I continue with the college of education and forget the university... lz advice....
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by Akkord4gov: 8:44am On May 23, 2015
KidProgrammer:
plz everybody I need ur advice.. am currently in Nce 1 in a particular college of education in the north first semester,I have already paid my school fee,bought handouts and others .but the problem is that I also did jamb and I passed..but I don't know what to do ...should I leave the college and enter university come next year or should I continue with the college of education and forget the university... lz advice....
Bro
Port Port Port
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by Visocrate(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2015
no knowledge is a waste guy continue until you are able to finish your registration in the university and you are sure nothing is going to impede with the admission wish you success
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by Nobody: 8:47am On May 23, 2015
Teaching Jobs r lucrative in Nigeria nw u can further and become a lecturer in d university. continue my brother
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by elantraceey(f): 8:51am On May 23, 2015
Just go to the uni

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by Halen(f): 8:57am On May 23, 2015
follow your heart.
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by KidProgrammer(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Bro Port Port Port
tnx bro
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by KidProgrammer(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2015
Visocrate:
no knowledge is a waste guy continue until you are able to finish your registration in the university and you are sure nothing is going to impede with the admission wish you success
so u mean I should continue with the college until am giving admission in the university..... plz I don't get u
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by KidProgrammer(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2015
Halen:
follow your heart.
I would like to be in the university but do u think it is a good choice...
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by Halen(f): 2:18pm On May 23, 2015
KidProgrammer:
I would like to be in the university but do u think it is a good choice...
Sure it is. What course were you given?
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by Visocrate(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2015
guy let me tell you something I did both ok but all I am saying is that you can't just stop without registering in the Uni collect your admission letter and drop the college o
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by KidProgrammer(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2015
Halen:
Sure it is. What course were you given?
Economics.Usman Dan Fodio Uni...yoh next year I will be moving into the university then..tnx
Re: Plz I Need Ur Advice..plz Help Me by KidProgrammer(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2015
Visocrate:
guy let me tell you something I did both ok but all I am saying is that you can't just stop without registering in the Uni collect your admission letter and drop the college o
yea i get ur point tnx vewi much

(1) (Reply)

LASPOTECH SUG Election Update 2015/2016 Session / . / Delsu 2015/2016 Departmental Cut Off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.