Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo (1405 Views)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Tanker Smashes Skull Of Man At Traditional Marraige (graphic Pix) / Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by Visocrate(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2015
David bust the skull with just a stone as it can be seen

1 Share

Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by Friedthunder(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2015
Old bull poo
Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by Slickest(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2015
Amazing!!!!

But wait....
Was he never buried?
How come his colleagues never removed d stone from his skull?

That skull is massive
Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by Jetjacky(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2015
I also do believe in the lord!
Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by VickJames(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2015
This man was really a giant!

For David to successfully kill this man with a string, knowing fully well that he had a protective helmet made of iron on...
God must have increased the speed of the stone to 11km/hr
Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by mirexxx(f): 10:37am On May 23, 2015
omg! shocked
Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by aphildam(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2015
VickJames:

For David to successfully kill this man with a string, knowing fully well that he had a protective helmet made of iron on...
Immeasurable is God's glory
Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 25, 2015
mirexxx:
omg! shocked

VickJames:

Slickest:
Amazing!!!!

But wait....
Was he never buried?
How come his colleagues never removed d stone from his skull?

That skull is massive

Jetjacky:
I also do believe in the lord!

This story is a hoax. That's not Goliath's skull.

This is an old news and it has been debunked long ago as untrue.

1 Like

Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by Jetjacky(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2015
missclasssy:

really?? then prove it!
Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by Jetjacky(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2015
missclasssy:

really?? then prove it!
Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 25, 2015
Jetjacky:
really?? then prove it!

Prove what?
If you want your proof that this is false, just google this story and read from many sources yourself.
Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by Jetjacky(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Prove what?
If you want your proof that this is false, just google this story and read from many sources yourself.
i dont have the time or the battery for that miss, if you wish to proselytize to me concerning your claims, do me the favour of presenting them here for me. thanks dear
Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 25, 2015
We know Goliath was a Giant, but this skull is way to Big!!!! shocked
Re: The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo by Segadem(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2015
wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Intercepts A Bus Carrying Amunitions (photos) / I Need Your Helping Hands / Core I5 Laptops Forsale For N60000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.