Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

4 Simple Things That Can Destroy A Healthy Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Simple Things That Can Destroy A Healthy Relationship (547 Views)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Things That Can Destroy A Healthy Relationship by maxddude(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2015
It is hard to believe that a relationship has been destroyed overnight as there are certain subtle and destructive patterns that are responsible for eroding the healthy bond between spouses. Such inappropriate attitudes have all the potential to convert a fairytale relationship into a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) super fight.

It is never too late as, if particular destructive behaviors or patterns are identified, then it is possible to rebuild the relationship again. Here are some ways through which people will identify what things might be ruining a healthy relationship.

1. Mind Reading

Trying to read one another's mind is the most destructive habit that sets a relationship on a death spiral. Due to this behavior, people generally assume instead of listening and judge instead of being compassionate. Remember that when individuals try to read another person's thoughts, intentions and motives then they no longer concentrate on their words. This particular tradition dehumanizes the partner and does not give sufficient space for explanation.

2. Criticism

The most destructive aspect of any relationship is criticism, which has been the basis for many separations since ages. The reason is that...... Continue Reading
Re: 4 Simple Things That Can Destroy A Healthy Relationship by sinaj(f): 9:17am On May 23, 2015
agat a prob. wid mind reading
Re: 4 Simple Things That Can Destroy A Healthy Relationship by eyeon(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2015
I've seen my problem; I'll try to stop it; and then, get myself a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

The Basic Rules For Women 1 / Uganda's 'ugliest' Man Becomes A Dad For The 8th Time (graphic Photos) / The 50 Things You Need To Do For A Relationship To Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.