Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

David Luiz : I Am Not A Virgin - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Luiz : I Am Not A Virgin (371 Views)

Chelsea David Luiz,kennedy And Willian Dances To Wande Coal's Song / David Luiz Reunited With Chelsea After Two Years! / Thiago Silva And David Luiz Kid Doppelgangers Now Wear PSG Kits Too [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Luiz : I Am Not A Virgin by Nobody: 9:51am On May 23, 2015
Paris Saint-Germain defender David Luiz has dismissed suggestions he is a virgin and accused the media of a lack of respect.

The Brazilian released an instagram post claiming he "would wait" until he was married to girlfriend Sara Madeira after being baptised earlier this week.

"People are saying things everywhere about whether I'm a virgin or not," the former Chelsea defender told BBC programme 'Football Focus'.

"I'm not a virgin. I've had more than one girlfriend in my life.

"Some people in the press don't respect people in life. I can put my head on my pillow and sleep great because I respect everyone.

"My religion, my baptism, I'm very happy."

David Luiz, who scored against Chelsea in the Champions League this season prior to his side's exit at the hands of Barcelona, says PSG are determined to challenge for the trophy next term.

"We are building things," he said.

"We are at a great level now. We have won three titles now in France. We are fighting in the Champions League because that is our ambition, also.

"We lost to Barcelona, one of the best clubs in the world who, for a long time, have had the same philosophy. We are improving, year by year.

"I want to win the Champions League next season. I will do everything to win that. Everyone in the club will do the same. The fans support us a lot, they want that just like us. So we are working together."

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/11985162
Re: David Luiz : I Am Not A Virgin by Uchwilliam(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2015
B4 nko

(1) (Reply)

Official Livescore Site / 2014/2015 Summary Review / Make This Great Opportunity Count - Ogenyi Onazi Tells Flying Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.