Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar (2147 Views)

Beware! Nairaland Christians / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? / What Is Taqiya In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 9:52am On May 23, 2015
It seems the Christians on Nairaland have added a new word to their vocabulary, Taqiya (Shia term) or Idtirar as known by Sunni Muslims. Whenever they are faced with facts or the truth they go about shouting "Taqiya! Taqiya!" like the ret*rded bellends they are, but what is Taqiya|Idtirar? I came across this beautifully written article at thefactsaboutislam.com and honestly it sums up and exposes the confusion of the christian sheep.

Truth about Taqiyyah (Takiya, Taqiyya)
There is a constant stream of Islamophobes (haters) carping on about how Muslims are allowed to lie to non-Muslims whilst appealing to something called “taqiyyah” (also spelled, “takiya” and “taqiyya”)

Rather than relying on shoddy hate sites/Christian missionaries to educate us about taqiyyah we shall rely on SCHOLARLY authority – largely in the form of R. Strothmann’s relevant section in “Shorter Encyclopaedia of Islam” (by H.A.R. Gibb and J.H. Kramers)  and Cyril Glasse’s Concise Encyclopedia of Islam

What is “Taqiyyah”, “Takiya”, “Taqiyya”?

This term is spelt variously; “taqiyyah”, “takiya” or “taqiyya”.

“Takiya (A.), caution, fear (see glossarium to Tabari S.V. T-K-A) pr kitman, “disguise” is the technical term for dispensation from the requirements of religion under compulsion or threat of injury.” [1]

“Taqiyyah (From the root word waqa “to safeguard”; “self-protection” and hence “dissimulation [in order to protect oneself]”).” [2]

So, taqiyyah (takiya, taqiyya) is concerning dissimulation due to force – i.e. when an individual is forced to conceal.

Sadly, Islamophobes and Christian missionaries – in order to obtain an unchecked platform and/or demonise Muslims – have misapplied this term in their exaggerated claims of “Muslims are allowed to lie to the unbelievers”.

At what level of force is Takiya (Taqiyyah, Taqiya) justified?

“But an individual is not justified in takiya nor bound to hidjra [emigration] if the compulsion remains within the endurable limits, as in the case of temporary imprisonment or flogging which does not result in death” [1]

So, this make a mockery of the Islamophobes’ general suggestions of “Muslims are allowed to lie to the unbelievers” as even under threat of imprisonment and flogging Muslims are not justified in takiya. The level of force which justifies oneself in takiya is that of an unbearable level.

Takiya (taqiyya, taqiyyah) and the type of lies…

One may ask, what type of “disguise” is allowed under takiya (taqiyyah, taqiyya)?

Let’s be clear about takiya (taqiyyah, taqiyya); “The principle of dissimulation of one’s religious beliefs in order to avoid persecution or imminent harm, where no useful purpose would be served by publicly affirming them.” [2]

So takiya (taqiyyah, taqiyya) is not used to convert folk to Islam nor is it used in Islamic text books or anything of such a nature. It is simply a form of concealment used to avoid persecution!

For further clarity, we are not talking about general, everyday fibs here, thus the ethical question of dishonesty is bypassed:

“The ethical question whether such forced lies are nevertheless lies, such a forced denial of the faith nevertheless a denial, is not put at all by one “who conceal himself” as he is not in a state of confidence which would be broken by lies or denial.” [1]

Sadly, our Islamophobic counterparts attempt to convince the gullible that takiya (taqiyyah, taqiyya) allows Muslims to lie (or conceal) about aspects of their faith (Islam) as well as lie in general.

Recently, Islamophobes were accusing Senator Keith Ellison of taqiyyah. Try learning what taqiyyah (takiya, taqiyya) is before accusing folk of it, you may just look less silly if you take this advice on board!!!

Famous case of Taqiyyah (Taqiyya, Takiya)

A common example of takiya (taqiyyah, taqiya) involves a Muslim (Ammar B. Yasir, a companion of the Prophet Muhammad, p) being forced to worship idols and insult the Prophet of Islam. [1] [3]

The level of force the polytheists applied on Ammar bin Yasir can be imagined by Amr bin Maymoon’s statement, “The polytheists tortured Ammar with fire”. [3]

“Abu Ubaydah bin Muhammad bin Ammar bin Yasir said: The polytheists seized Ammar and they did not let him off until he was forced to insult the Messenger of Allah and say good things about their deities” [3]

Ammar bin Yasir told Prophet Muhammad (p) of what he was forced to say.

“The Prophet (p) said: “Say it again if they ask (i.e. force) you to do so”.” [3]

So, in order to avoid such torture the Prophet allowed Ammar bin Yasir to use “taqiyya”

If Jesus (p) had done the same, our Christian friends would have lauded it as an act of piety and mercy. Instead we see Islamophobes exaggerating this form of concealment in order to demonise Muslims. It’s a crazy old world!

Taqiyyah and the Shi’ites (Shia)

"It is, however, associated most closely with the Shi’ites who practiced taqiyyah systematically and widely during periods of Sunni domination to hide their beliefs from Sunni Muslims. "[2]

Obviously, if these Shi’ites felt they would have been persecuted for publicly announcing their shia beliefs, one can understand why they concealed (used taqiyya) their beliefs.

Is taqiyyah allowed in the Quran?

Our Islamophobic friends jump up and down in joy whilst proclaiming taqiyyah (taqiyya, takiya) is allowed in the Quran. Let’s analyse (via scholarship) the two Verses they cite.

Quran 16:106 and taqiyyah (taqiyya, takiya)?

Whoso disbelieveth in Allah after his belief - save him who is forced thereto and whose heart is still content with the Faith - but whoso findeth ease in disbelief: On them is wrath from Allah. Theirs will be an awful doom. [Pikthal translation of the Quran 16:106]

The reason for this verse is unanimously said to have been the case of Ammar b. Yasir, whose conscience was set at rest by this revelation when he was worried about his forced worshipping of idols and objurgation of the Prophet. [1]

The story of Ammar bin Yassir is relayed earlier in the article (see above).

Tabari says on Sura 16:106 (Tafsir, Bulak 1323 sqq.24.122): If any one is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, to escape his enemies, no blame falls him on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe” [1]

The Quran’s (16:106) allowance of uttering disbelief whilst under extreme force is hardly justification for the outrageous smears the Islamophobes propagate.

Please click the link below to read the full article.

http://thefactsaboutislam..co.uk/2011/04/truth-about-taqiyyah-takiya-taqiyya.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by klodike(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2015
Christianity is not and would never compete with other religions. Only a baby christian would read this your long epistle about...... Anyway please allow people to worship whatever they like. Religion is a choice thing, stop dragging christianity into your........

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 23, 2015
klodike:
Christianity is not and would never compete with other religions. Only a baby christian would read this your long epistle about...... Anyway please allow people to worship whatever they like. Religion is a choice thing, stop dragging christianity into your........

Tell that to the christian rabid dogs running around insulting islam. But the christians in question know themselves, and they know what I'm talking about. I've never seen you here, so I'd like to think you're not one of them, I don't expect you to understand. I'm surprised they haven't arrived and started shouting taqiya already. I believe in freedom of religion, and I believe people should respect people of other faith and the people they hold in high esteem. So I think your advice is better directed and the sprags who run about from thread to thread hell bent on denting islam which we both know is not possible, but it still hurts.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Proffdada: 12:35pm On May 23, 2015
Lies and counter lies cannot result to truth but twisted lies

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 23, 2015
Proffdada:

Lol! Took you long enough. Now shout it, satisfy your cravings. You know you want to. Mad man!
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 23, 2015
Proffdada:

Hahaha! Andd sure enough, they will come. Like sheep to the slaughter, they will follow.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by eshbeewanna: 1:09pm On May 23, 2015
klodike:
My friend learn to read and understand issue in focus.Nobody is competing with your christianity,is not even worth it.

what the OP talked about(Atakiyya)which you people used always as form of attack on muslims without bordering to know the proper meaning.
If we are to go by christians meaning of at-taqqiya then your bible is an advocate of it.

You remember the story of jacob and Esau.
But funny enough your apostle Paul confessed to have used it.

But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless being crafty, I CAUGHT YOU WITH GUILE
2 CORINTHIANS 12:16

On his own admission, Paul is saying that he uses deception in his modus operandi.
The use of deceit and craftiness is the mark of the insecure and paranoid, not so certain that his own faith is correct, he had more hope in his will and ways prevailing, rather than the truth of the message of Christ.

For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more
And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them under the Law, that I might gain them that are under the Law;
To them that are without the law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ) that I might gain them that are under the law.
To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
I CORINTHIANS 9:19-22

What better illustration of hypocrisy could be given. For the sake of the truth, Paul will use all means of deceit, insincerity, ruse etc in order to gain more followers.

For if the truth of God, hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory: why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
ROMANS 3:7

Even though Paul admits to lying (like he has in many other places), never how much he tries to defend his actions, the rational spiritual mind will never accept it. Lying is at the root of falsehood, the very element that is completely opposed to truth.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 23, 2015
eshbeewanna:

My friend learn to read and understand issue in focus.Nobody is competing with your christianity,is not even worth it.

what the OP talked about(Atakiyya)which you people used always as form of attack on muslims without bordering to know the proper meaning.
If we are to go by christians meaning of at-taqqiya then your bible is an advocate of it.

You remember the story of jacob and Esau.
But funny enough your apostle Paul confessed to have used it.

But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless being crafty, I CAUGHT YOU WITH GUILE
2 CORINTHIANS 12:16

On his own admission, Paul is saying that he uses deception in his modus operandi.
The use of deceit and craftiness is the mark of the insecure and paranoid, not so certain that his own faith is correct, he had more hope in his will and ways prevailing, rather than the truth of the message of Christ.

For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more
And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them under the Law, that I might gain them that are under the Law;
To them that are without the law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ) that I might gain them that are under the law.
To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
I CORINTHIANS 9:19-22

What better illustration of hypocrisy could be given. For the sake of the truth, Paul will use all means of deceit, insincerity, ruse etc in order to gain more followers.

For if the truth of God, hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory: why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
ROMANS 3:7

Even though Paul admits to lying (like he has in many other places), never how much he tries to defend his actions, the rational spiritual mind will never accept it. Lying is at the root of falsehood, the very element that is completely opposed to truth.

I'm overjoyed you bothered to read the whole article. Barakallahu fi ka.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Anas09: 4:31pm On May 23, 2015
I understood Tigiyya better when I watched and listened to an Islamic shirk in Egyptian TV explaining the term. I never really understood it well till then. He did it with joy and excitement. Going by what he explained, the write up there is meant to woodwink, its also Al-Tigiyya. Because of AL-Tigiyya according to the scholar is intended to decieve and trap an unsuspecting victim. ISLAM IS A LIE. Its the religion of the devil, there's nothing u can do about it. See ur hatred for christians and jews, believers in the true God.
Let me ask u. MR OP. You keep saying, the prophets of old and even Jesus was a prophet of allah, why did the prophethood end with mohammed in Islam? Because Jehovah is still speaking to people today. The Acts of the Apostles of Christ goes on. How come in Islam it ended with Mohammed? Satan is a liar and he thrives in secrets. Christianity is open.
Like the other guy said, lies and more lies, won't culminate to truth, just twisted lies. Funny enough you, mr op, know it quite well. Smh on u.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 23, 2015
Anas09:
I understood Tigiyya better when I watched and listened to an Islamic shirk in Egyptian TV explaining the term. I never really understood it well till then. He did it with joy and excitement. Going by what he explained, the write up there is meant to woodwink, its also Al-Tigiyya. Because of AL-Tigiyya according to the scholar is intended to decieve and trap an unsuspecting victim. ISLAM IS A LIE. Its the religion of the devil, there's nothing u can do about it. See ur hatred for christians and jews, believers in the true God.
Let me ask u. MR OP. You keep saying, the prophets of old and even Jesus was a prophet of allah, why did the prophethood end with mohammed in Islam? Because Jehovah is still speaking to people today. The Acts of the Apostles of Christ goes on. How come in Islam it ended with Mohammed? Satan is a liar and he thrives in secrets. Christianity is open.
Like the other guy said, lies and more lies, won't culminate to truth, just twisted lies. Funny enough you, mr op, know it quite well. Smh on u.

You are an unadulterated idiottt! Are you expecting more prophets to come? Moses brought laws, jesus didn't, he only confirmed the laws of moses. Muhammad brought the final set of laws sent by God. I still expected you idiotts to come here and continue shouting 'taqiya" like the retards you are. Please tell me, what is the name of this egyptian sheikh (yes its sheikh, not shirk dumbo!) ? And also what is the name of the egyptian channel? This is just further proof of how much of a cluster f*ck of a human being you are, lying while accusing someone else of lying. Friggin hypocrite! This is the same Abominable w*nker that said, the crusades were against the ottoman empire, so I'm not surprised! His comments are synonymous with ignorance! And please, when you smoke your weed or inject yourself with poppy seeds, your deluded mind is hallucinating, whoever the arse monger is speaking to you lost tossers, it definitely is not God, I suggest mental illness or rather the effects of certain opiates. Or your men of fraud are just lying, like you did all through your post, and unlike you, I have facts to prove that.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Anas09: 6:22pm On May 23, 2015
Just imagine ur language. I will seriously not honour with a responds, only but to ask u, who confirms the final laws mohammed bought?. Jesus corfirms Moses' laws. Who confirms the laws of killings and raping kids, stealing and hating non-moslims.
Am not surprised u talk the way u do. And see u denying. The video was posted on this NL by Ifeann when she open the Al-Tigiyya thread. Am not the only one who saw it. Now u stand here to lie that such a video does not exist? Why am I surprised?
Yes, the othoman empire and their jihadist agenda. Why not tell the world why the catholic church raised the Crusades. Its not enough to shout crusade, why was there a crusade? Liar liar, pants on fire. You go on feeding ur children with satanic lies of hate, yet u don't tell them the root of what is befalling u people. See my brother in humanity, the prophets of old prophecied future events that some have come to pass, some are unvailing right now, some are yet to be unvailed. (By the way, the false prophet mohammed did not prophecy any). You read the Bible very well, so u know what am saying. There's no were its mentioned that you. (Islam) will prevail. So, be strengthened and fight, but u will lose. Your obsession against the jews will destroy u. Feel free to ask the egyptians, they know their history, u can even turn around and ask the Germans today.
Satan challenged jehovah that he(satan) will seat and be worshipped as god also, how was he suppose to archieve that if he does not come up with a counterfeit religion that looks like Jedo-christian religion?
Why do the heathens rage, and why do they imagine vain hings against the Lord. 2 .the Kings of the Earth set themselves and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and his anointed, saying 3. let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4. He that sitted in heaven shall laugh at them, he shall have them in derision... Psalms 2:1-4.
Associate urself together and you shall be broken to pieces. Take counsel together against the Lord and his anointed, and it shall come to nought. Speak the word, it shall not stand for God is with us. Isa 8:9-10.
Sweety, keep lying to yourselves. You are fighting a battle u'll never win. For once tell the truth. How did islam spread? Everyone knows how Christianity spread and is still spreading, by persuasions. We show u love, then present the truth of the gospel. How do u do it? U lie, decieve, wen u catch ur victim, u lock the door, wen he/she discovers the truth and tries to leave, u brand him Apostate then kill him. Sweety, only satan does that.
I feel sorry for u actually. Even if u wanted to, u can't leave. The fear of dead, you know, and loosing those virgins in Horus. Stupidity.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 23, 2015
Anas09:
Just imagine ur language. I will seriously not honour with a responds, only but to ask u, who confirms the final laws mohammed bought?. Jesus corfirms Moses' laws. Who confirms the laws of killings and raping kids, stealing and hating non-moslims.
Am not surprised u talk the way u do. And see u denying. The video was posted on this NL by Ifeann when she open the Al-Tigiyya thread. Am not the only one who saw it. Now u stand here to lie that such a video does not exist? Why am I surprised?
Yes, the othoman empire and their jihadist agenda. Why not tell the world why the catholic church raised the Crusades. Its not enough to shout crusade, why was there a crusade? Liar liar, pants on fire. You go on feeding ur children with satanic lies of hate, yet u don't tell them the root of what is befalling u people. See my brother in humanity, the prophets of old prophecied future events that some have come to pass, some are unvailing right now, some are yet to be unvailed. (By the way, the false prophet mohammed did not prophecy any). You read the Bible very well, so u know what am saying. There's no were its mentioned that you. (Islam) will prevail. So, be strengthened and fight, but u will lose. Your obsession against the jews will destroy u. Feel free to ask the egyptians, they know their history, u can even turn around and ask the Germans today.
Satan challenged jehovah that he(satan) will seat and be worshipped as god also, how was he suppose to archieve that if he does not come up with a counterfeit religion that looks like Jedo-christian religion?
Why do the heathens rage, and why do they imagine vain hings against the Lord. 2 .the Kings of the Earth set themselves and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and his anointed, saying 3. let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4. He that sitted in heaven shall laugh at them, he shall have them in derision... Psalms 2:1-4.
Associate urself together and you shall be broken to pieces. Take counsel together against the Lord and his anointed, and it shall come to nought. Speak the word, it shall not stand for God is with us. Isa 8:9-10.
Sweety, keep lying to yourselves. You are fighting a battle u'll never win. For once tell the truth. How did islam spread? Everyone knows how Christianity spread and is still spreading, by persuasions. We show u love, then present the truth of the gospel. How do u do it? U lie, decieve, wen u catch ur victim, u lock the door, wen he/she discovers the truth and tries to leave, u brand him Apostate then kill him. Sweety, only satan does that.
I feel sorry for u actually. Even if u wanted to, u can't leave. The fear of dead, you know, and loosing those virgins in Horus. Stupidity.

I would love to see this video, and see the wicked man who is preaching against the laws of the one true God!

That apart, I have divided your post into 5 major areas, of which I will address in my next 5 posts.

1-the law of Moses, the law of Muhammad and why Muhammad is the prophet like Moses your bible prophecised and not Jesus (RA)

2-the true story and horror of the crusades.

3-Prophecies made by Muhammad, some of which have already come to pass. I may even throw in some miracles if time and space allows me.

4-Satans challenge of God and why christians are indeed the ones who worship satan.

5- Why Jesus is not and can never be God or the son of God

And a bonus post about how islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and why!
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Proffdada: 7:16pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

Lol! Took you long enough. Now shout it, satisfy your cravings. You know you want to. Mad man!
you know you won't heal fast if u deny your mental state
Don't attack ur shrink grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Proffdada: 7:20pm On May 23, 2015
Anas09:
he's kinda cuckoos so you have to help him out grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 23, 2015
Anas09

1-the law of Moses, the law of Muhammad and why Muhammad is the prophet like Moses your bible prophecised and not Jesus (RA)

Yes, in the bible, there are various laws about things like homosexuality, adultery, apostasy, etc and dietary restrictions, most of which are similar or same to that of islam.

Jesus came to fulfill those laws as said in the bible.

Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)" It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.[/color]

[color=#006600]Now, christians today reject the laws of the Old Testament (nice one Paul), they reject the laws of islam, who's law do they follow? The laws of man? Why?

In Deuteronomy 18, Moses stated that God told him: “I will raise
up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy 18:18-19).1

Now the bible speaks of a prophet to come who is like Moses.

"Deuteronomy 18:18 says that God would raise up a prophet like Moses from among their brothers. The Israelites (the Jews) and the Ishmaelites (Arabs) were brothers. The prophecy states that ‘I will put my words in his mouth and he will tell them everything I command him.’

“Moses was born with a human mother and father, he married, had children, etc. Jesus was born miraculously, he had no human father, he never married, never had children, etc.

Also, Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the servant of God, His “chosen one” and “messenger” who will bring down a law. “He will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope.” (Isaiah 42:4). Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Kedar. Who is Kedar? According to Genesis 25:13, Kedar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of the Prophet Muhammad .

Another indication (other than the prophecy in Deuteronomy) is that Isaiah ties the messenger connected with Kedar with a new song (a scripture in a new language) to be sung to the Lord (Isaiah 42:10-11). This is mentioned more clearly in the prophecy of Isaiah: “and another tongue, will he speak to this people” (Isaiah 28:11 KJV). Another related point, is that the Quran was revealed in sections over a span of twenty-three years. It is interesting to compare this with Isaiah 28 which speaks of the same thing, “For it is: Do and do, do and do, rule on rule, rule on rule; a little here, a little there.” (Isaiah 28:10).

Also, one notices from the Gospel of John that the Jews were waiting for the fulfillment of three distinct prophecies. The first was the coming of Christ. The second was the coming of Elijah. The third was the coming of the Prophet. This is obvious from the three questions that were posed to John the Baptist: “Now this was John’s testimony, when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Christ.” They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” (John 1:19-21). If we look in a Bible with cross-references, we will find in the marginal notes where the words “the Prophet” occur in John 1:21, that these words refer to the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18:18.2 We conclude from this that Jesus Christ is not the prophet mentioned in Deuteronomy 18:18.

"He said,

“The Lord came from Sinai and dawned from Seir upon us;

he shone forth from Mount Paran; he came from the ten thousand of holy ones, with flaming fire at his right hand."
—Deuteronomy 33:2

God will come from the south, and the holy one from mount pharan (mountain of ISHMAEL) His glory covered the heavens, and the earth is full of his praise.

The scepter shall not depart from Judah, Nor a lawgiver from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes; And to Him shall be the obedience of the people.

My question is this: Who is the Bible speaking of, since Jesus was unlike Moses in every way?"

Similarities between Muhammad and Moses:

Muhammad and Moses both had a natural birth, both had parents, were accepted by his people unlike jesus who was rejected, brought forth new laws, Married, had kids, died natural deaths, Etc

Is this not enough for you?

In the Book of Isaish. Chapter 29, verse 12, we read: "AND THE BOOK" (al-Kitaab,al-Quran the 'Readin g', the 'Recitation') "IS DELIVERED TO HIM THAT IS NOT LEARNED," (Isaiah 29:12) "THE UNLETTERED PROPHET " (Holy Qur'an 7:158) and the biblical verse continues : "SAYING, READ THIS, I PRAY THEE:" (the words "I pray thee", are not in the Hebrew manuscripts; compare with the Roman Cathol ics' "Douay Version and also with the "Revised Standard Versions"wink "AND HE SAITH, I AM NOT LEARNED." ("I am not learned." is the exact translation of the Arabic words which Muhummed uttered twice to the Holy Ghose - the Archangel Gabriel, when he was commanded : "READ!"wink.

Qur'an 3:81 And [recall, O People of the Scripture], when Allah took the covenant of the prophets, [saying], "Whatever I give you of the Scripture and wisdom and then there comes to you an Apostle confirming what is with you, you [must] believe in him and support him." [Allah] said, "Have you acknowledged and taken upon that My commitment?" They said, "We have acknowledged it." He said, "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses."

Qur'an 46:10 Say: Have you considered if it is from Allah, and you disbelieve in it, and a witness from among the Children of Israel has borne witness of one like him, so he believed, while you are big with pride? Surely Allah doesn't guide the wrongdoing people.

"The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies." Isaiah 42:13.

Think!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 23, 2015

The Crusades were military campaigns sanctioned by the Latin Roman Catholic Church during the High Middle Ages and Late Middle Ages. In 1095, Pope Urban II proclaimed the First Crusade with the stated goal of restoring Christian access to holy places in and near Jerusalem. Following the First Crusade there was an intermittent 200-year struggle for control of the Holy Land, with seven more major crusades and numerous minor ones. In 1291, the conflict ended in failure with the fall of the last Christian stronghold in the Holy Land at Acre, after which Roman Catholic Europe mounted no further coherent response in the east.

Many historians and some of those involved at the time, like Bernard of Clairvaux, give equal weight to other papal-sanctioned military campaigns undertaken for a variety of religious, economic, and political reasons, such as the Albigensian Crusade, the Aragonese Crusade, the Reconquista, and the Northern Crusades.[1]

Crusading attracted men and women of all classes. The massacres involved were mainly attributed as being caused by disorder, an epidemic of ergotism and economic distress.[2]

The Byzantine Empire was unable to recover territory lost during the initial Muslim conquests under the expansionist Rashidun and Umayyad caliphs in the Arab–Byzantine Wars and the Byzantine–Seljuq Wars; these conquests culminated in the loss of fertile farmlands[3] and vast grazing areas of Anatolia[4] in 1071, after a sound victory by the occupying armies of Seljuk Turks at the Battle of Manzikert. Urban II sought to reunite the Christian church under his leadership by providing Emperor Alexios I with military support.

Several hundred thousand Roman Catholic Christians became crusaders by taking a public vow and receiving plenary indulgences from the church.[5][6] These crusaders were Christians from all over Western Europe under feudal rather than unified command, and the politics were often complicated to the point of intra-faith competition leading to alliances between combatants of different faiths against their coreligionists, such as the Christian alliance with the Islamic Sultanate of Rûm during the Fifth Crusade. Furthermore, Pope Urban II promised forgiveness of all sins to whosoever took up the cross and joined in the war. While there were additional motivations for taking up the cross—opportunity for economic or political gain, desire for adventure, and the feudal obligation to follow one’s lord into battle—to become a soldier for Christ was to express total devotion to God.[7] Certain monarchs across Europe also pledged their servants for service for the perks of being "a part of the war".

The impact of the crusades was profound, and judgment of the conduct of crusaders has varied widely from laudatory to highly critical. Jonathan Riley-Smith identifies the independent states established, such as the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the Crusader States, as the first experiments in "Europe Overseas". These ventures reopened the Mediterranean to trade and travel, enabling Genoa and Venice to flourish. Crusading armies would engage in commerce with the local populations while on the march, with Orthodox Byzantine emperors often organizing markets for Crusader forces moving through their territory. The crusading movement consolidated the collective identity of the Latin Church under the Pope’s leadership and was the source of heroism, chivalry, and medieval piety. This in turn spawned medieval romance, philosophy, and literature.[8] However, the crusades reinforced the connection between Western Christendom, feudalism, and militarism that ran counter to the Peace and Truce of God that Urban had promoted.

The crusaders often pillaged the countries through which they travelled in the typical medieval manner of supplying an army on the move. Nobles often retained much of the territory gained rather than returning it to the Byzantines as they had sworn to do.The Peoples' Crusade prompted Rhineland massacres and the murder of thousands of Jews.[11] The Fourth Crusade resulted in the sack of Constantinople by the Roman Catholics, effectively ending the chance of reuniting the Christian church by reconciling the East–West Schism and leading to the weakening and eventual fall of the Byzantine Empire to the Ottomans. Nevertheless, some crusaders were merely poor people trying to escape the hardships of medieval life in an armed pilgrimage leading to Apotheosis at Jerusalem.

Please click the link below to read the whole truth about crusades from a neutral source.

http://history-world.org/crusades.htm
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 23, 2015
3-Prophecies made by Muhammad, some of which have already come to pass. I may even throw in some miracles if time and space allows me.

The appearance of fitnah (tribulations) and removal of khushoo' (fearfulness of God, taqwah, reverence, etc.)[23]
Loss of honesty, and authority is given to those who do not deserve it.[24]
The taking away of knowledge and the prevalence of religious ignorance.[25]
Frequent occurrences of sudden and unexpected death.[26]
Spreading of killing.[27]
Acceleration of time.[28]
Rejection of Sunnah (Hadith).[29]
The spread of riba (usury, interest), the spread of zina (adultery, fornication), drinking of alcohol.[30]
The widespread and condoning of music.[31]
The decoration of mosques as a matter of pride and competition.[32]
Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man.[33]
Abundance of earthquakes.[34]
Frequent occurrences of disgrace, distortion, and defamation.[35]
When people wish to die because of the severe trials and tribulations that they are suffering.[36]
Jews fighting Muslims.[37]
When paying charity becomes a burden.[38]
People will compete in the construction of very tall buildings.[39]
Women appearing naked despite their being dressed.[40]
Seeking knowledge from misguided and astray scholars.[41]
The liar is believed, the truthful is called a liar and the honest is called a traitor.[42]
The death of righteous knowledgeable people.[25]
The emergence of indecency (obscenity), enmity among relatives and neighbours.[43]
The rise of idolatry and polytheists, in the community.[44]
The Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold.[45]
Estrangement of Islam.[46]
When the land of the Arabs returns to being a land of rivers and fields.[47]
The Romans (Christians and the Western world) would form a majority amongst people.[48]
Earning of money through unlawful (Haram) ways increases.[49]
When there is much rain but little vegetation.[50]
Evil People will be expelled from Al-Madinah.[51]
Wild animals communicate with humans, and a man speaks to his whip or his shoe,and his thigh will tell him about what happened to his family after he left.[43]
Increase in thunderbolts.[52]
There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction.[43]
Trade will become so widespread that a woman will help her husband in business.[43]
No truly honest man will remain and no one will be trusted.[53]
Only the worst people will be left;they will not know any good or forbid any evil (i.e. No one will say there is no God but Allah).[52]
Nations will call each other to destroy Islam (Islamic values, culture, teachings, Muslims) by any and every means.[43]
Qur'an and Islamic knowledge will be passed on, but no one will follow it correctly.[54]
Muslim rulers will come who do not follow the guidance and tradition of the Sunnah. Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.[55]
Stinginess (being Miserly) will Appear, Honourable people will perish and Dishonourable people would prevail.[56]
A man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly whilst shunning his father.[57]
Voices are raised in the mosques.[57]
The leader of a people is the worst of them.[57]
People treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do.[57]
Much wine is drunk.[57]
Also Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, turned to us and said, “O emigrants, there are five things with which you will be tested, and I seek refuge with Allah lest you live to see them:

1. Sexual immorality never appears among people to such an extent that they commit it openly except that they will be afflicted by plagues and diseases unknown to their forefathers;
Probably HIV.

2. They do not cheat in weights and measures (business, trades, etc.) except that they will be stricken with famine, calamity, and the oppression of rulers;

3. They do not withhold charity from their wealth except that rain will be withheld from the sky, and were it not for the animals there would be no rain at all;

4. They do not break their covenant with Allah and His Messenger except that Allah will enable their enemies to overpower them and take some of what is in their hands;

5. And unless their leaders rule according to the Book of Allah and seek every good from that which Allah has revealed, then Allah will cause
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 23, 2015
Miracles

The biggest miracle of the prophet is the Quran but here are some miracles of the prophet:

Invoking Allah for rain.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zaid

The Prophet went towards the Musalla and invoked Allah for rain. He faced the Qibla and wore his cloak inside out, and offered two Rakat.

Volume 2, Book 17, Number 126:
Narrated Sharik bin 'Abdullah bin Abi Namir:

I heard Anas bin Malik saying, "On a Friday a person entered the main Mosque through the gate facing the pulpit while Allah's Apostle was delivering the Khutba. The man stood in front of Allah's Apostle and said, 'O Allah's Apostle! The livestock are dying and the roads are cut off; so please pray to Allah for rain.' " Anas added, "Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) raised both his hands and said, 'O Allah! Bless us with rain! O Allah! Bless us with rain! O Allah! Bless us with rain!' " Anas added, "By Allah, we could not see any trace of cloud in the sky and there was no building or a house between us and (the mountains of) Sila." Anas added, "A heavy cloud like a shield appeared from behind it (i.e. Sila' Mountain). When it came in the middle of the sky, it spread and then rained." Anas further said, "By Allah! We could not see the sun for a week. Next Friday a person entered through the same gate and at that time Allah's Apostle was delivering the Friday's Khutba. The man stood in front of him and said, 'O Allah's Apostle! The livestock are dying and the roads are cut off, please pray to Allah to with-hold rain.' " Anas added, "Allah's Apostle I raised both his hands and said, 'O Allah! Round about us and not on us. O Allah! On the plateaus, on the mountains, on the hills, in the valleys and on the places where trees grow.' So the rain stopped and we came out walking in the sun." Sharik asked Anas whether it was the same person who had asked for the rain (the last Friday). Anas replied that he did not know.

Healing miracles:

“At that point, Qatada b. Nu‘man was hit in the eye by an arrow; it was struck out of his head, so that it was sitting on the side of his face. God’s Messenger (pbuh) took the eye in his blessed, healing hand and placed it in its socket; it was healed as though nothing had happened to it and became the better of his two eyes.”

The Healing of leg that was broken

Having explained and authenticated it, Imam Baghawi relates:

“At the Battle of Khandaq, ‘Ali b. al-Hakam’s leg was broken by the blow of an unbeliever. The Noble Messenger (PBUH) rubbed it. At the moment he did so, it was healed so that ‘Ali b. al-Hakam did not even dismount from his horse.” (13)

The prayer of Healing for Hazrat Ali

The scholars of Hadith, and foremost Imam Bayhaqi, relate: “‘Ali was very ill. In his distress, he was moaning and praying for himself. The Noble Messenger (pbuh) came and said: ‘O God! Grant him healing,’ and touched ‘Ali with his foot. He told him to stand, and ‘Ali was at once cured. He stated: ‘I never again suffered from that illness.’” (14)

The hand that was healed

This is the well-known story of Shurahbil al-Ju‘fi. He had a morbid growth in the palm of his hand so that he could hold neither his sword nor the reins of his horse. God’s Messenger (pbuh) rubbed the growth with his blessed hand and massaged it; not a trace of it remained. (15)

The healing of blind eyes

Authorities on the Prophet’s life, and foremost Nasa’i, report from ‘Uthman b. Hunayf, who said:

“A blind man came to God’s Noble Messenger (PBUH) and said: ‘Pray so that my eyes may be healed and I may see!’ The Prophet said:

“Go and take the ablutions, then pray two rak‘ats, and say: O God! I beseech you and I turn to you, for the sake of the Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of Mercy. O Muhammad! I turn to your Sustainer, for your sake and through you, asking that He uncover my sight. O God, make him my intercessor!” (6)

“The hero Mu‘awwidh b. ‘Afra’, one of the fourteen martyrs of the Battle of Badr, had his hand cut off by Abu Jahl, the Accursed, while fighting with him. He took the hand with his other hand and went to the Noble Messenger (pbuh). God’s Messenger stuck the hand in its place and spread his spittle over it. It was at once healed. Mu‘awwidh went again to fight and continued to do so until he was martyred.” (cool

Imam Jalil b. Wahab also reports: “During that same battle, Hubayb b. Yasaf was struck on the shoulder by a sword so that he received a grievous wound with part of it almost severed. The Noble Messenger (pbuh) joined the arm and shoulder back together again and breathed on it, and it was healed.” (9)

Thus, for sure these two incidents are separate, single reports, but if an authority like Ibn Wahab considered them to be sound, and if they occurred during a battle like that of Badr, which was a spring of miracles, and if there are many other examples which resemble these two incidents, for sure it may be said that they definitely occurred. Indeed, there are perhaps a thousand examples established in authentic traditions for which the blessed hand of God’s Messenger (PBUH) was healing.

Miracles concerning food or drink.

The Miracle in Wedding Dinner

Anas b. Malik narrates:

During the feast on the occasion of the Prophet’s (PBUH) marriage to Zaynab bint Jahsh, my mother, Umm Sulaym said to me:

“O Anas! The prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is going to marry today. I think they do not have any food. Bring that oil here!” I brought it. My mum prepared a dish called hays by mixinging pure Madinah dates only enough for the apostle of Allah and his wife with oil in an earthenware pot.

“O Anas! Take this dish to the Apostle of Allah and say to Him: ‘My mum has sent this to you. She is sending her kindest regards to you. Say to the apostle of Allah that this is a small and insufficient gift from us for you”.

I took it to the apostle of Allah and said:

“My mum is sending her kindest regards to you. This is a small and insufficient gift from us for you”

He said to me: “Put it there!” I put it on the empty place between Him and the wall. He also said:

“Go and invite Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali!”. He also told to me to invite many people among from His companions. I was amazed by his inviting many people for such little food. However, I found it inappropriate not to obey his order and invited them all. He said to me:

“Invite anyone who is present at the mosque!” I did so. I went to the mosque and said to all of the people who were there either praying or sleeping:

“Go to the wedding dinner of the apostle of Allah!” They came. Finally, everyone filled the prophet’s room and anteroom. He asked me:

“Is there anyone left in the mosque?”

I answered him “No!” He asked me again:

“Look! Invite whomever you encounter on your way!” I invited. He asked:

“Is there anyone who was left behind?”

I answered, “No, O the apostle of Allah.” The rooms and the table were filled. He said to me:

“Bring the dish here!” I brought the dish and put it in front of Him.

The Prophet said: “Make circles of ten.” He placed his blessed hand on that little amount of food, uttered supplications, and told them to help themselves. All of them ate and were fully satisfied. Afterwards, the Prophet said to me :

“Remove the food!” I removed it. However I could not tell if there was more food when I put it down on the table or when I removed it. I brought the dish at the side of the prophet’s (PUBH) wife. Then, I went to my mum and told her what had happened in astonishment. She said,

“Do not be amazed! If the apostle of Allah had wanted all Medina folk to come and eat from that food, all would have eaten and been fully satisfied.” It was informed that the number of the people who went there and ate from the food was about three hundred. (2)

The Miracle that was witnessed by a hundred and eighty people at the house of Abu Ayyub al-Ansari

Abu Ayyub al-Ansari, who was the Prophet’s (PBUH) host in Medina during his migration, relates:

“One day, when I brought a meal for two, which would suffice the Prophet and Abu Bakr, the apostle of Allah said:

He told me: “Go and invite thirty men from among the distinguished ones of the Ansar!” Since there was nothing I could add beside the food that I had prepared, this was too hard for me. I acted a bit slowly. The prophet (PBUH) told me again:

“Go and invite thirty men from among the distinguished ones of the Ansar!” Upon this, I invited them and they came. When they came, the Prophet (PBUH) said to them:

“Eat from it!” and they ate. They could only eat some portion of the food which was in front them! They witnessed that Muhammad (pbuh) was the Messenger of Allah and took the oath of allegiance after witnessing this miracle. Then, the prophet (PBUH) said:

‘Invite sixty men from among the distinguished ones of the Ansar!” I swear by Allah that these sixty men horrified me more than the thirty! I went and invited them. They could only eat some portion of the food which was in front them. They witnessed that Muhammad (pbuh) was the Messenger of Allah after witnessing this miracle. Then, the prophet (PBUH) said:

‘Invite ninety men from among the distinguished ones of the Ansar!” These ninety men horrified me more than the sixty and thirty! I went and invited them. They ate, too. They could only eat some portion of food the too and they witnessed that Muhammad (pbuh) was the Messenger of Allah and took the oath of allegiance after witnessing this miracle. So a total of hundred and eighty men ate the food of two men; they were all from the Ansar. (3) May God be pleased with them.

The increase of Jabir b. Abdullah’s crops of date enough for paying his debts

The father of Jabir, Abdullah b. Amr b. Haram was martyred in the battle of Uhud and left behind six daughters along with a high loan. Abdullah b. Amr had two groves with some date trees but these were not enough to pay for his debts. The offer of reducing the debts was not accepted by the creditors, and another offer for delaying the repay of debts was also rejected by them. For this reason, Jabir came to the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and said:

“O Apostle of Allah! As you know my father Abdullah was martyred in the battle of Uhud. He left many debts behind. The creditors did not accept the total crops of the dates in the grove!” and Jabir asked him to talk with the creditor, who was a Jew, and become an intermediary for help.

The apostle of Allah (PBUH) asked the Jew to take all the crops of the date grove in return for Jabir’s debts. However, the Jew did not accept it.

The Apostle of Allah (PBUH) talked with the Jew again. He asked him to delay Jabir’s debt owed to him. The Jew did not accept this, either. The prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) offer as repaying some of his debt that year and the rest in the following year was not accepted by the Jew, either. He also insisted that all of the dates to be given in return for his debt must be of good quality.

The following day, the apostle of Allah along with Hz. Abu Bakr and Hz. Umar went to the date grove of Hz. Jabir and prayed for blessing. He told Jabir:

“Go! Pick the dates and classify them: Inform me after putting one side the Ajwa (the good kind) and on the other side Azq-ı Zayd (ripe ones).”

After Jabir fulfilled his order, the apostle of Allah came. Jabir had invited the creditors, too.. They came to his grove with donkeys and sacks. Jabir was ready to take the risk of buying good kind of dates from another place in order to pay the debts of his father.

The apostle of Allah circumambulated around the largest pile of dates three times. After sitting near or in middle of the dates, he said to Jabir by showing the creditors:

“Give them what they want by weighing the dates!”

Jabir paid his debt the creditors completely by weighing one by one. When he looked at the remaining crops, it looked as if there was no decrease! “Jabir, who had been thinking to return back to his daughter’s side without having any dates but having paid back his father’s debts”, had now a total of seventeen loads of camels with dates! (4)
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 23, 2015
More miracles? Sure!

A Handful of Dates Feeds the Islamic Army

The daughter of Bashir b. Sa’d, the sis ter of Numan b. Bashir narrates:

“Amra bint Rawaha, my mother called me. She gave me two handfuls of dates and said to me, ‘Go and take this food to your father and Abdullah b. Rawaha, your uncle.’ On the way, I met the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) and asked him where father and uncle were. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,

“O young girl! Come here! What is that with you?

I said,“O Messenger of Allah! They are dates. Mum sent them to my father and my uncle so that they would eat them.”

He said, “Bring them to me.“

I poured the dates into the hands of the Messenger of Allah. They did not fill his hands. He wanted a tablecloth to be brought. They brought it and lad it on the ground. He put the dates on the tablecloth and scattered them. Then he said to the people around,

“Come here and eat! Call the Companions who are digging the trench. The people of the trench came and started to eat. As they ate the dates, the dates increased. [5]

The Increase of a a few Dates

It is reported through many chains of transmission from ‘Umar b. al-Khattab, Abu Hurayra, Salama b. Akwa‘, Abu ‘Amrat al-Ansari:

The army went hungry on the expedition of Tabuk. They referred themselves to the Noble Prophet (PBUH), and he told them: “Gather whatever food is left in your saddle-bags.” Everyone brought a few pieces of dates and put them on a mat. The most they could put together was four handfuls.

Salama related: “I estimated it amounted to the size of a sitting goat.” Then, the Noble Messenger (PBUH) announced: “Everyone bring their dish!” They pressed forward, and no one in the whole army remained with an empty dish, all the dishes were filled. There was even some left over.

One of the Companions who saw this miracle later said: “I realized from the way that increase was obtained that if the whole world had come, the food still would have been sufficient.” (6)

The Feast given with a little food for a hundred and thirty people

Abd al-Rahman, the son of Abu Bakr al-Siddiq relates:

“We, one hundred and thirty Companions, were with the Noble Messenger (PBUH) on an expedition. Dough was prepared to the amount of about four handfuls (3 kg), a goat was slaughtered and cooked, and its liver and kidneys were roasted. I swear by God that from that roasted meat [liver and kidneys] God’s Messenger gave a small piece to each and put the cooked meat into two large bowls. After we had all eaten until we were filled there was still some left over, which I loaded onto a camel.” (7)

A little bread along with a goat enough for a thousand people

“In the house of Hz. Jabir, during the Ahzab expedition on the celebrated day of Khandaq, a young goat was cooked along with four handfuls of rye bread (approx. 3 kg) Hazrat Jabir al Ansar relates by swearing:

“On that day, about a thousand people ate from four handfuls of rye bread and a young cooked goat; yet food was still left over. Hazrat Jabir relates: “that day the food had been cooked in my house, and after the one thousand people had left, the pot was still boiling with meat in it, and bread was being made from the dough; for the Prophet had wetted the dough and the pot with his blessed mouth, beseeching God for plenty.” (cool

Here this miracle concerning the increase of food was shown in front a thousand companions and narrated by Hazrat Jabir. Those people who witnessed this miracle did not deny this riwayah; it means they accepted it. So, we can say that “this miracle can be considered as if it was conveyed by a thousand people”.

The satiation of seventy to eighty people with one loaf of bread

Abu Talha, the uncle of Anas who served God’s Messenger for years narrates:

“The Messenger fed seventy to eighty men with a small amount of rye bread that Anas had brought under his arm. The Messenger ordered: “Break the bread into small pieces!”, and he prayed for its increase. Because the house was small, they came ten at a time, and left having filled themselves. (9)

Unending Barley

Jabir al-Ansari narrates:

“Once, a man asked the Noble Messenger (pbuh) for food for his household. The Messenger gave him a half load of barley. For a long time, he ate of the barley together with his family and guests. They would look and see that it did not finish. So, they measured it to see by how much it decreased. After that, the blessing of abundance was gone and the barley began to dwindle rapidly. The man went to the Messenger and related what had happened. God’s Messenger replied: “If you had not put it to the test by measuring it, it would have lasted you a life-time.” (10)

The satiation of a crowd with a single bowl of meat

Hazrat Samura relates:

“A bowl of meat was brought to the Prophet (PBUH). From morning to evening, many groups of men came and ate from it.” (11)

In accordance with the explanation we gave in the introduction to this section, this is not the narration of Samura alone, since Samura narrated this incident on behalf of, and with the approval of, all those present.

The Feast given to the Suffa School

Hazrat Abu Hurayra narrates:

"The Noble Messenger commanded me, ‘Invite the poor Makkan migrants who have made the Bench [suffa] of the Mosque their home and who number more than a hundred.’ So I went and searched for them and gathered them together. A tray of food was set before us, and we ate as much as we wanted, then we arose. The dish remained full as it was when set down, only, the traces of fingers on the food were visible." (12)

Thus, this incident is related by Abu Hurayra in the name of all the People of the Bench, supported by their confirmation. Hence, the incident is as definite as if all the People of the Bench had related it. Is it at all possible that if it had not been true those men of truth and perfection would have remained silent and not denied it?

A Miracle of Abundance Performed during his Invitation of his Relatives to Islam

Hazrat Ali narrates:

In the first years of His prophethood, the Apostle of Allah invited all of His closest relatives to the feast that He arranged in order to invite them to Islam. They were about forty, including some who would eat a young camel and drink a gallon of milk in one meal. Yet for them he had prepared only a handful of food. All ate and were satisfied, and the food remained just as it had been before.

Later, he brought milk in a wooden bowl that would have been sufficient for only three or four persons. They all drank their fill. (13)

The Wedding Dinner of Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Fatima

According to an authentic narration, on the occasion of ‘Ali’s marriage to Fatima al-Zahra, The Noble Messenger (pbuh) ordered Bilal al-Habashi: “Have bread made from a few handfuls of flour; also slaughter a young camel!”

Bilal relates: “I brought the food and he put his hand on it to bless it. Later, the Companions arrived in groups, ate, and left. From the remaining food, he sent a full bowl to each of his wives, saying that they should eat and feed anyone who visited them.”

Such blessed abundance was indeed necessary for such a blessed marriage!

The plenty which the prophet’s family favored with

It is narrated by Imam Ali:

Fatima al-Zahra had prepared enough food for her family. She then sent ‘Ali to invite the Noble Messenger (pbuh) to come and eat with them. God’s Messenger came and told them to send a dish of food to each of his wives. Fatima said that after a dish of food had been set aside for himself, ‘Ali, Fatima, and their children, they lifted up the saucepan and it was full to overflowing. Through God’s will, they ate of the food for a long time afterwards. (14)

The Miracle witnesses by four hundred men

God’s Noble Messenger (Pbuh) ordered ‘Umar b. al-Khattab: “Equip with provisions for a journey four hundred horsemen from the Ahmasi tribe!” ‘Umar replied: “O Messenger of God! What we have in hand is the equivalent of a seated young camel.” The Messenger said: “Go and give it to them!” So he went, and out of that half load of dates, gave the four hundred horsemen sufficient provisions. And he stated that “it remained as before, without diminishing.”

Thus, this miracle of plenty occurred in connection with four hundred men and ‘Umar in particular. They are behind the narrations, supporting them, and their silence confirms them.

Sources:

1] Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa’ 1, 322; ‘Ali al-Qari, Sharh ash-Shifa’ 1, 651; al-Haythami, Majma’ az-Zawa’id 4, 113; Muslim, Fada’il as-Sahaba 42 no: 2412; Ibn Hibban, Sahih 9, 65.
[2] Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa’ 1, 322; al-Haythami, Majma’ az-Zawa’id 6, 113; al-Hindi, Kanz al-‘Ummal 12, 377; Ibn al-Qayyim, Zad al-Ma’ad (Tahqiq: Arnawudi) 3, 186-7; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak 3, 295.
[3] Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa’ 1, 322; al-Khafaji, Sharh ash-Shifa’ 3, 113; ‘Ali al-Qari, Sharh ash-Shifa’ 1, 653.
[4] Bukhari, Jihad 102, 144; Maghazi 38; Fada’il as-Sahaba 32, 34; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak 3, 38.
[5] Bukhari, Maghazi 38 (from Yazid b. ‘Ubayd); Abu Dawud, Tibb 19; as-Sa’ati, al-Fath ar-Rabbani Sharh al-Musnad 22, 259.
[6]see Tirmidhi, Daawat: 118; Ibn Majah, Iqama: 189; Musnad: 4-138.
[7] Tirmidhi, Daawat: 119 (hadith no. 3578); al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, 1:526; Bayhaqi, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa: 6:166; Ibn Majah, Iqama, 189; Musnad, 4:138.
[8]Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:324; Ali al-Qari, Sharhu'sh-Sifa, 1:656; Ibn Sayyidi’n-Nas, Uyunu’l-Athar, 1:261.
[9] Bayhaqi, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa: 6:178; Ibn Hajar, al-Isaba, 1:418; Ibnu’l-Athir, Usdu’l-Ghaba, 2:118.
[10]al-Anfal, 8;17.
[11]al-Qamar, 54:1.
[12]You can find information related to these notions in the “Introduction” part of “the Miracles of the Prophet”.
[13]Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:323; Ali al-Qari, Sharhu’sh-Sifa, 1:656; Al-Khafaji, Sharhu’sh-Shifa, 3:118; al-Haythami, Majmau’z-Zawaid, 6:134.
[14] Tirmidhi, Daawat: 112; Musnad, 1:83, 107, 128; Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:323; Ali al-Qari, Sharhu’sh-Sifa, 1:656; Ibn Hibban, Sahih, 9:47; al-Mubarakfuri, Tuhfatu’l-Ahwazi, 3635.
[15]al-Haythami, Majmau’z-Zawaid, 8:298; Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:324; Ali al-Qari, Sharhu’sh-Sifa, 1:657.
[16]Ibn Majah, Tib: 40, no. 3532; Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:324; Ali al-Qari, Sharhu’sh-Sifa, 1:654, 657.
[17]Darimi, Muqaddima: 4; Musnad, 1:254; Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:324; Ali al-Qari, Sharhu’sh-Sifa, 1:657; al-Haythami, Majmau’z-Zawaid, 9:2;Tabrizi, Mishqatu’l-Masabih, 3:188.
[18]Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:324; Ali al-Qari, Sharhu’sh-Sifa, 1:657; Al-Khafaji, Sharhu’sh-Shifa, 3:121; al-Haythami, Majmau’z-Zawaid, 9:415; Ibn Kathir, al-Bidaya wa’n-Nihaya, 1:295; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, 4:62-63.
[19]Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:319; Al-Khafaji, Sharhu’sh-Shifa, 3:105; Ibn Kathir, al-Bidaya wa’n-Nihaya, 6:158-159
[20]Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:319; Al-Khafaji, Sharhu’sh-Shifa, 3:105; Suyuti, Kanzu’l-Ummal, 4:379; Ibn Kathir, al-Bidaya wa’n-Nihaya, 6:159.
[21]Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:325; Ali al-Qari, Sharhu’sh-Sifa, 1:657; al-Haythami, Majmau’z-Zawaid, 8:312.
[22]Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:335; Ali al-Qari, Sharhu’sh-Sifa, 1:676.

[1]Bukhari, Manaqib, 25; Muslim, Ashriba, 142; Tirmidhi, Manaqib, 6; Ibn Majah, At’ima, 47; Muwatta’, Sifatu’n-Nabi, 19.
[2]Ibn Sa’d, Tabaqatu’l-Kubra, c. 8, s. 104. Muslim, Sahih, c.2, s. 1051. Ibn Sa'd, Tabaqat, Vol. 8, p. 105.
[3]Abu Nuaym, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa, Vol. 2, p. 428; Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, Vol. 1 , p. 243-244; Abu'l-Faraj Ibn Jawzi, al-Wafa, Vol. 1, p. 280; Haythami, Majmau'z-Zawaid, Vol. 8, p. 303.
[4]Bukhari , Sahih, Vol. 3, p. 21-22-84-138-199; Nasai, a, Vol. 6, p. 244-245-246.; Ahmed b. Hanbal, Musnad, Vol. 3, p. 373, 391; Ebu Dâvud, Sunan, Vol. 3, p. 119; Ibn Majah, Sunan, Vol. 2, p. 813-814.
[5]Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Hisham , Sirah, Vol. 3, p. 228, 229; Waqidi, Magahazi, Vol. 2, p. 476; Abu Nuaym, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa, Vol. 2, p. 499, 500; Bayhaqi, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa, Vol. 3, p. 427; Ibn Sayyid, Uyunu'l-Asar, Vol. 2, p. 57; Dhahabi, Magahazi, p. 235; Abu'l-Fida, al-Bidaya wa'n-Nihaya, Vol. 4, p. 99; Suyuti, Khasaisu'l-Kubra, Vol. 1, p. 572.
[6]Bukhari, Sharika: 1; Jihad: 123; Muslim, Iman: 44, 45; Musnad, 3:11, 418.
[7]Bukhari, Hiba: 28, At’ima: 6; Muslim, Ashriba: 175; Musnad: 1:197, 198; as-Sa’ati, al-Fathu’r-Rabba¬ni: 22:55.
[8]Bukhari, Maghazi: 29; Muslim, Ashriba: 141; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, 3:31; Ali al-Qari, ash-Shifa, 1:290; Kanzu’l-Ummal, 12:409, 424.
[9]Bukhari, At’ima: 6, 48; Muslim, Ashriba: 142, 143; Musnad, 3:218; Ali al-Qari, ash-Shifa, 1:291, 297; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, 3:31.
[10]Muslim, Fadail: 3, no. 2281; Bayhaqi, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa: 6:114.
[11]Tirmidhi (tahqiq: Ahmad Shakir), no. 2629; Abu Dawud, Muqaddima: 9; Musnad, 5:12, 18; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, 2:618.
[12] Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:293; Ali al-Qari, ash-Shifa, 1:606; al-Haythami, Majmau'z-Zawaid, 8:308; Bayhaqi, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa: 6:101.
[13] Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:293; Ali al-Qari, ash-Shifa, 1:607; al-Khafaji, Sharhu’sh-Shifa, 3:36; al-Haythami, Majmau'z-Zawaid, 8:302-303; Ahmad ibi Hanbal, Fadailu’s-Sahaba (tahqiq: Wasiyyullah), 1220; Musnad, 1:159.
[14] Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:294; Ali al-Qari, ash-Shifa, 1:608; Ibn Hajar, al-Matalibu’l-Aliya, 4:73, no. 4001.
[15]Tirmidhi, Manaqib: 47, no. 3839; Bayhaqi, Dalailu’n-Nubuwwa: 6:110 (through various chains); Musnad, 2:352; Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:295; as-Sa’ati, al-Fathu’r-Rabba¬ni, 22:56; Tabrizi, Mishqatu’l-Masabih, 3:191 no. 5933.
[16]Bukhari, Riqaq: 17; Tirmidhi, Sifatu’l-Qiyamah: 36, no. 2477; Musnad, 2:515; Tirmidhi (tahqiq: Ahmad Shakir), no. 2479; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak, 3:15; Qadi Iyad, ash-Shifa, 1:296.
[17]Bukhari, Ilm: 39; Janaiz: 33; Anbiya: 50; Adab: 109; Muslim, Zuhd: 72; Abu Dawud, Ilm: 4; Tirmidhi, Fitan: 70, Ilm: 8, 13; Tafsir: 1; Manaqib: 19; Ibn Majah, Muqaddima: 4; Darimi, Muqaddima: 25, 46; Musnad, 1:70, 78.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Scholar8200(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2015
@Zobek, pls the prophecy was referring to Jesus as He Himself said in John 5:46,47 "For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?" (John 5:46-47).
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Scholar8200(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2015
@Zobek, pls the prophecy was referring to Jesus as He Himself said in John 5:46,47 "For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?" (John 5:46-47). I would like to go over your submission piece by piece but my phone cant contain it. Maybe later. Regards
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 23, 2015
4-Satans challenge of God and why christians are indeed the ones who worship satan.

Allah Almighty recounts Iblis's disobedience in another surah: (Remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Truly I am going to create man from clay. So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him." So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them: except Iblis, he was proud and was one of the disbelievers.
(Allah) said: "0 Iblis! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with Both My Hands. Are you too proud (to fall prostrate to Adam) or are you one of the high exalted?" (Iblis) said "I am better than he, You created me from fire, and You created him from clay."
(Allah) said: "Then get you from here, for verily, you are outcast. And verily!, My Curse is on you till the Day of Recompense." (Iblis) said: 'My Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are resurrected." Allah said: "Verily! You are of those allowed respite - till the Day of the time appointed." Iblis said: "By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all, - except Your chosen slaves amongst them (faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism)."
(Allah) said: "The truth is, and the truth I say, - that I will fill Hell with you (Iblis) and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together." Surah 38: 71-85

Why are christians worshipping satan?

I believe over time, the true qualities of Jesus (RA) were changed until he became Christ, who shares similarities with various pagan gods like:
Krishna
Buddha
Horus
Zoroaster
Mithras
Attis
Dionysus-Bacchus
Isis
Osiris

All born of virgins, crucified, etc the whole shabang!

But I will be focusing on HORUS, the Egyptian ONE EYED SUN God.

Note:all these pagan gods predate jesus.

Was conceived by a virgin mother named Meri, and had a stepfather named Seb (Joseph)
Was born in a cave, his birth announced by an angel, heralded by a star and attended by shepherds
Attended a special rite of passage at the age of twelve and there is no data on the child from the age of 12 to 30
Was baptized in a river at the age of 30, and his baptizer was later beheaded
Had 12 disciples
Performed miracles, exorcized demons, raised someone from the dead, walked on water
Was called “Iusa”, the “ever-becoming son” and the “Holy Child”
Delivered a “Sermon on the Mount”, and his followers recounted his sayings
Was transfigured on the Mount
Was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, and was resurrected
Called “Way”, “the Truth the Light”, “Messiah”, “God’s Anointed Son”, “Son of Man”, “Good Shepherd”, “Lamb of God”, “Word made flesh”, “Word of Truth”, “the KRST” or “Anointed One”
Was “the Fisher” and was associated with the Fish, Lamb and Lion.
Came to fulfill the Law, and was supposed to reign one thousand years

HORUS, the ONE EYED SUN god! notice how pictures of your Christ are usually accompanied by the sun, heck you go to church on SUNday!

Here's what the prophet has to say.

Narrated Ibn Umar: "Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal (anti-Christ) saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed (أعور), and Allah is not one-eyed (أعور)." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 553)"

Can you see how you've been deceived into worshipping a one eyed god?
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 23, 2015
Anas09. Please keep up.

1- Jesus is not all knowing:

Mark 24: 32-36:

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only

God is all-knowing, Jesus fails this main qualification. This alone is enough to prove that Jesus is not God. Also note the verse says ONLY the Father meaning nobody else, including the divine Jesus.

2- Jesus never said I am God.

Is this a coincidence? I think not. If you make a claim on someone, then you would expect that someone to back your claim up. If I claim somebody is a king, you would expect that king to say he is a king, at least once. In the OT God says he is God several times, why not once with Jesus in the NT? Did God change his ways? I think not, since the OT says God does not change. Here are the passages from the OT where God says he is God:

Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins

Gen 46:3 And he said, I [am] God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

Exd 16:12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD your God.

Exd 20:2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psa 50:7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.

Psa 81:10 I [am] the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel.

Isa 45:5 I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,

Jer 32:27 Behold, I [am] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Eze 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I [am] the Lord GOD.

Eze 20:19 I [am] the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;

Eze 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I [am] the LORD your God.

Eze 23:49 And they shall recompense your lewdness upon you, and ye shall bear the sins of your idols: and ye shall know that I [am] the Lord GOD.

So as we can see, God is not shy to say I am God. SO if Jesus is God, then how come he never said it once like the God of the OT? This is not a coincidence.

3- Jesus is the son of man, the OT tells us not to trust the son of man:

The New Testament makes it very clear that Jesus is the son of man:

Mat 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head.

Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house

Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Luk 9:44 Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men.

Luk 9:22 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

Jhn 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

The Old Testament tells us not to put our trust in the son of man:

Psalms 146:

1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

So note, Jesus is the son of man, the OT tells us not to put our trust in the son of man; therefore we cannot place our trust in Jesus so he cannot be God. The OT is basically saying that you shouldn’t put your trust in men as you do with God, so hence we cannot put our trust in Jesus in the same way we do with God since Jesus is just a man, and he cannot really save us. So hence Jesus cannot be God.

1- Jesus is the son of man
2- The OT tells us not to put our trust in the son of man
3- We cannot put our trust in Jesus as we do with God
4- Jesus is not God

The OT also tells us that there is no help in the son of man, therefore this means Jesus cannot help anybody, therefore he is not God since God can help all. So we cannot place our trust in Jesus, nor can he help us, therefore he cannot be God according to the OT.

4- Jesus was GIVEN power and authority, he did not own it.

As we all know, God is all-powerful and is independent, he needs no help from anybody. However so this is not the case with Jesus, unlike God, Jesus needs help from God, unlike God, Jesus does not own any power or any authority, rather it is given to him from God.

Jhn 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

John 17:6-8: 6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7 Now they have known that ALL THINGS whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me

So as we can see, Jesus GIVEN everything he had! This all included miracle, doctrine etc. Basically Jesus did not do anything of his own, he never performed a miracle by his own power, he was given the miracle. He never taught anything of his own, rather he was taught by God and spoke what God told him to speak.

Jhn 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me

Jhn 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Jhn 8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Jhn 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

So everything Jesus had was from God, from the Gospel to his miracles. God needs no one to give him power, God needs no one to tell him what to do, therefore Jesus is not God.

I challenge any Christian to bring me one single miracle Jesus performed on his own, just one. The Christian will never be able to meet this challenge.

5- Jesus was sent to a specific nation only, not to mankind

It is very strange that when we read the Bible, we find that Jesus was sent to preach to a specific nation only, not mankind. One would expect to find Jesus being sent to all of mankind if he was God, rather what we find is that Jesus just like all the other prophets, was sent to a specific nation only:

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

So as we see, Jesus was sent only for the lost sheep of Israel. His main duty was for them, not the gentiles or the world. Christians often like to say Jesus told his disciples to go preach to the gentiles, however so this doesn’t change anything. Jesus’ real mission as we see was for the children of Israel, not the gentiles, the verse I posted cannot be refuted. The verse is very clear, Jesus is SENT for the lost sheep of Israel, not the Gentiles, Jesus saying go preach to Gentiles does not mean he was sent for gentiles.

5- Jesus denied being good in the sense that God is good.

If Jesus is God one would expect him to admit he is good in the sense that God is good, meaning perfect. However when we read the Bible we see that Jesus denies being good in the sense that God is good which is perfect. Here are the passages:

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

So note, the man calls Jesus good, Jesus tells the man there is non good but God. Obviously Jesus referred to God as someone else, which also proves Jesus isn’t God. However the main importance of the passages is that Jesus denies being Good in the way God is good, which is to be perfect.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 23, 2015
Anas09. Why Jesus is not God, continued...

The Bible also claims that Jesus cannot save anyone! Here is the passage:

Hebrews 5:1-8: 1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. 3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. 4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. 6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered

So Jesus cried to the one who could save him from death, this means Jesus could not save himself from death, therefore this also means Jesus cannot save anyone else from death. How can Jesus be God when he cannot save anyone? This also shows that Jesus is not in control of life and death, God however is in control of everything, including life and death:

And they have taken besides Him gods, who do not create anything while they are themselves created, and they control not for themselves any harm or profit, and they control not death nor life, nor raising (the dead) to life. S. 25:3 Shakir
This verse is from the Noble Quran, I guess this sums it all up doesn’t it?

7- Jesus’ believers did NOT believe he was God neither

One of the greatest Christian myths is that Jesus’ followers believed he was God. However so, this is not true, the Bible says otherwise:

Matthew
Chapter 16

13-14

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets

So as we can see, the believers out of the population did not take Jesus as God, they took him for a great man, such as John the Baptist, or Elias, or some others. None of them said he is God. Now let us read on and see what his own disciples took him for:

15-20

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

So note, now Jesus asks his disciples about what they take him to be for, they respond by saying he is the SON OF GOD, Jesus agrees with them and tells them tell no man I am the Christ. So note, Jesus’ disciples do not say you are God, Jesus himself does not say he is God.

Now both the son of God and the term Christ do not mean God. They never have, and never will. The term Christ means Messiah, the definition of Messiah is not God, and the Jews who were awaiting their Messiah did not believe the Messiah would be God:

The predominant Jewish understanding of moshiach ("the messiah"wink is based on the writings of Maimonides, (the Rambam). His views on the messiah are discussed in his Mishneh Torah, his 14 volume compendium of Jewish law, in the section Hilkhot Melakhim Umilchamoteihem, chapter 11. Maimonides writes:
"The anointed King ("HaMelekh HaMoshiach"wink is destined to stand up and restore the Davidic Kingdom to its antiquity, to the first sovereignty. He will build the Temple in Jerusalem and gather the strayed ones of Israel together. All laws will return in his days as they were before: Sacrificial offerings are offered and the Sabbatical years and Jubilees are kept, according to all its precepts that are mentioned in the Torah. Whoever does not believe in him, or whoever does not wait for his coming, not only does he defy the other prophets, but also the Torah and our Rabbi Moses. For the Torah testifies about him, thus: "And the Lord Your God will return your returned ones and will show you mercy and will return and gather you... If your strayed one shall be at the edge of Heaven... And He shall bring you" etc." (Deuteronomy 30:3-5).

"These words that are explicitly stated in the Torah, encompass and include all the words spoken by all the prophets. In the section of Torah referring to Bala'am, too, it is stated, and there he prophesied about the two anointed ones: The first anointed one is David, who saved Israel from all their oppressors; and the last anointed one will stand up from among his descendants and saves Israel in the end. This is what he says (Numbers 24:17-18): "I see him but not now" - this is David; "I behold him but not near" - this is the Anointed King. "A star has shot forth from Jacob" - this is David; "And a brand will rise up from Israel" - this is the Anointed King. "And he will smash the edges of Moab" - This is David, as it states: "...And he struck Moab and measured them by rope" (II Samuel 8:2); "And he will uproot all Children of Seth" - this is the Anointed King, of whom it is stated: "And his reign shall be from sea to sea" (Zechariah 9:10). "And Edom shall be possessed" - this is David, thus: "And Edom became David's as slaves etc." (II Samuel 8:6); "And Se'ir shall be possessed by its enemy" - this is the Anointed King, thus: "And saviors shall go up Mount Zion to judge Mount Esau, and the Kingdom shall be the Lord's" (Obadiah 1:21)."

"And by the Towns of Refuge it states: "And if the Lord your God will widen up your territory... you shall add on for you another three towns" etc. (Deuteronomy 19:8-9). Now this thing never happened; and the Holy One does not command in vain. But as for the words of the prophets, this matter needs no proof, as all their books are full with this issue."

"Do not imagine that the anointed King must perform miracles and signs and create new things in the world or resurrect the dead and so on. The matter is not so: For Rabbi Akiba was a great scholar of the sages of the Mishnah, and he was the assistant-warrior of the king Ben Coziba, and claimed that he was the anointed king. He and all the Sages of his generation deemed him the anointed king, until he was killed by sins; only since he was killed, they knew that he was not. The Sages asked him neither a miracle nor a sign..."

"And if a king shall stand up from among the House of David, studying Torah and indulging in commandments like his father David, according to the written and oral Torah, and he will coerce all Israel to follow it and to strengthen its weak points, and will fight Hashem's wars, this one is to be treated as if he were the anointed one. If he succeeded {and won all nations surrounding him. Old prints and mss.} and built a Holy Temple in its proper place and gathered the strayed ones of Israel together, this is indeed the anointed one for certain, and he will mend the entire world to worship the Lord together, as it is stated: "For then I shall turn for the nations a clear tongue, to call all in the Name of the Lord and to worship Him with one shoulder" (Zephaniah 3:9)."

"But if he did not succeed until now, or if he was killed, it becomes known that he is not this one of whom the Torah had promised us, and he is indeed like all proper and wholesome kings of the House of David who died. The Holy One, Blessed Be He, only set him up to try the public by him, thus: "And from the seekers of wisdom there shall stumble, to purify among them and to clarify and to brighten until the time of the ending, for there is yet to the set time" (Daniel 11:35)."

Taken from http://www.aish.com/tishabav/tishabavdefault/The_Messiah_in_Judaism.asp

In Judaism, who is the Messiah?

The messiah is a G-d fearing, pious Jew, who is both a great Torah scholar and a great leader as well. He is a direct descendent of King David, and will be anointed as the new Jewish King. (In fact, the Hebrew word for messiah - "Moshiach" - means "anointed one."wink.

When the messiah comes, there will be a universal recognition of the truth of Torah and the G-d Who gave that Torah at Mount Sinai. All Jews will return to the Land of Israel, where they will throw off the yoke of their enemies and undergo a complete spiritual revival. They will embrace the faith of their forefathers and dedicate themselves to G-d's service forever.

They will re-build the Holy Temple, from where the Divine presence will shine forth, spreading the light of truth, justice, tolerance and peace throughout the world.

Taken from http://www.jewfaq.org/moshiach.htm

The Moshiach
The moshiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The moshiach is often referred to as "moshiach ben David" (moshiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments. (Isaiah 11:2-5) He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.
It has been said that in every generation, a person is born with the potential to be the moshiach. If the time is right for the messianic age within that person's lifetime, then that person will be the moshiach. But if that person dies before he completes the mission of the moshiach, then that person is not the moshiach.

8- Will you worship Jesus, or the one Jesus worshiped?

One glaring problem the Christians have is that Jesus prayed, and had a God himself. This logically lets us conclude that Jesus cannot be God. The logical thing to do is worship and pray to the one Jesus prayed to. If Jesus told you that he had a God, would you honestly take Jesus as God? The logical answer is no, but Christians throw all logic out when it comes to their Bible.

Matthew 26:36-44
36. Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, "Sit here while I go over there and pray."
37. He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled.
38. Then he said to them, "My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me."
39. Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
40. Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. "Could you men not keep watch with me for one hour?" he asked Peter.
41. "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."
42. He went away a second time and prayed, "My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done."
43. When he came back, he again found them sleeping, because their eyes were heavy.
44. So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, SAYING THE SAME THING.

So are you going worship the one Jesus prayed to? Or are you going to worship Jesus? Logically you worship the one Jesus prayed to.

Secondly just say you were alive at Jesus’ time and you were with him, and you knew he prayed to God and so on, would you honestly believe he is God? Off course not! It gets worse as Jesus himself claims he has a God:

John 20:16-18 :

16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. 17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. 18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the LORD, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

Now tell me, if a man came to you and told you he has a God, would you honestly believe that man is God? No, you would not. Logic tells you if a man has a God then that man is not God, however Christians through logic at the window it seems, Christians want to worship Jesus, not the one Jesus worshiped. Christians want Jesus to be their God; they do not want Jesus’ God to be their God. What a shame.

So Jesus prays and has a God, how un-Godly is that?

9- God comes out of a woman? God is a helpless baby?

The very fact that Jesus was given birth, and came out as little helpless small baby is enough to refute the claim that Jesus is God. It is utter blasphemy to claim that God came out of a women like all people, it is utter blasphemy to claim God came out crying and screaming and being helpless and weak. Such nonsense is insulting to God; this itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God. How can you claim that God came out of a woman? Are you mad? Are you insane? How can you insult God in such a manner, you Christians should be ashamed of yourselves for ascribing such rubbish to God.

Let us see what God’s true word, the Noble Quran says on such blasphemies:

YUSUFALI: They say: "Allah hath begotten a son" :Glory be to Him.-Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: everything renders worship to Him.

YUSUFALI: It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

YUSUFALI: Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

YUSUFALI: O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

YUSUFALI: In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For Allah hath power over all things."

YUSUFALI: Say: "Will ye worship, besides Allah, something which hath no power either to harm or benefit you? But Allah,- He it is that heareth and knoweth all things."
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 23, 2015
Proffdada:
you know you won't heal fast if u deny your mental state
Don't attack ur shrink grin

So this shrink heals? Hmmm.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Ifeann(f): 10:00pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

I would love to see this video, and see the wicked man who is preaching against the laws of the one true God!

Anas09 do u mean this video..about the Egyptian Cleric Mahmoud Al-Masri teaching the use of al taqiyyah

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTXywWqXQd0
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Ifeann(f): 10:06pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

That apart, I have divided your post into 5 major areas, of which I will address in my next 5 posts.

And a bonus post about how islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and why!

Really...

All this fallacies so we can accept the evil cult called islam.
Q2:216
"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not"
- kill unbelievers wherever they find them
(Q. 2:191 ),
- murder them and treat them harshly
(Q. 9:123 ),
- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no other
religion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )
- humiliate them and impose on them a
penalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,
(Q. 9:29 )
- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),
crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,
- expel them from the land in disgrace.
And as if this were not enough, “they shall
have a great punishment in world
hereafter” (Q. 5:34 ),
- not befriend their own fathers or
brothers if they are not believers
(Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),
- kill their own family in the battles of
Badr and Uhud and asks Muslims to
“strive against the unbelievers with great
endeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),
- be stern with them because they belong
to hell (Q. 66:9 ).
How can any sensible person remain
unmoved when he or she finds the Quran
saying: “strike off the heads of the
unbelievers” then after a “wide slaughter
among them, carefully tie up the
remaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 23, 2015
Ifeann:

Really...

All this fallacies so we can accept the evil cult called islam.
Q2:216
"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not"
- kill unbelievers wherever they find them
(Q. 2:191 ),
- murder them and treat them harshly
(Q. 9:123 ),
- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no other
religion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )
- humiliate them and impose on them a
penalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,
(Q. 9:29 )
- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),
crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,
- expel them from the land in disgrace.
And as if this were not enough, “they shall
have a great punishment in world
hereafter” (Q. 5:34 ),
- not befriend their own fathers or
brothers if they are not believers
(Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),
- kill their own family in the battles of
Badr and Uhud and asks Muslims to
“strive against the unbelievers with great
endeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),
- be stern with them because they belong
to hell (Q. 66:9 ).
How can any sensible person remain
unmoved when he or she finds the Quran
saying: “strike off the heads of the
unbelievers” then after a “wide slaughter
among them, carefully tie up the
remaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).

A fallacy is something that is false. What falsity did I insert in my post? Lol! I'm surprised you didn't meantion taqiya

Moses told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Each of you, take your swords and go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other. Kill everyone--even your brothers, friends, and neighbors." Exodus 32-27

And Moses was wroth with the officers ... Have ye saved all the women alive? Behold, these caused the children of Israel ... to commit trespass against the LORD ... and there was a plague. Numbers 31:14-16
And Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

There are many more, but these verses are enough to prove the depth of christian double standards and selective morality.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 23, 2015
Ifeann:

Anas09 do u mean this video..about the Egyptian Cleric Mahmoud Al-Masri teaching the use of al taqiyyah

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTXywWqXQd0

And when this man said what he said, he became a deserved victim of media scrutiny. How many other scholars have explained taqiya, but he was singled out because what he was teaching is unusual, the whole meaning of taqiya has to do with coersion or force, so what this man is saying is unfounded. Please read the whole article. But I will try to dig up more about this so called sheikh. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Ifeann(f): 10:39pm On May 23, 2015
In the past I used to take time to explain the old testament(which u quoted from) to muslms for them to better understand the historic, inner and symbolic context as to why the actions of people like Moses was justified. These days I don't. I am a Christian and not a 3000 year old Jew. If u have problems with the wars and fightings in the OT and torah take it up with jews.

In ur search for moral equivalence u still condemn mohammed as a false prophet who fought and murdered on a level worse than the OT wars.

Since u are looking for moral equivalence in the OT show me where a prophet behaved like mohammed and had sex with slaves, raped war captives, slept with a 9year old, murdered critics, etc. Remember the OT stories are thousands of years older than the brutal sadistic mohammed

Then head over to the NT and see what Jesus stood for and his message and how mohammed is an antithesis of Christ.

Mohammed was an evil unto this world.

EzioAuditore:

A fallacy is something that is false. What falsity did I insert in my post? Lol! I'm surprised you didn't meantion taqiya

Moses told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Each of you, take your swords and go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other. Kill everyone--even your brothers, friends, and neighbors." Exodus 32-27

And Moses was wroth with the officers ... Have ye saved all the women alive? Behold, these caused the children of Israel ... to commit trespass against the LORD ... and there was a plague. Numbers 31:14-16
And Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

There are many more, but these verses are enough to prove the depth of christian double standards and selective morality.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Anas09: 10:45pm On May 23, 2015
Thank you very much Ifeann. Op the video has been provided, go to the link and see it, then come here and lie. U wasted ur time pouring all those write ups u copied and pasted from Answering christianity.com. My dear, even you don't believe all u have pasted
You said what crusades were, u didn't say the truth about why they were enforced. Well keep lying. We know the truth.
U believe in a thief.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Ifeann(f): 10:46pm On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And when this man said what he said, he became a deserved victim of media scrutiny. How many other scholars have explained taqiya, but he was singled out because what he was teaching is unusual, the whole meaning of taqiya has to do with coersion or force, so what this man is saying is unfounded. Please read the whole article. But I will try to dig up more about this so called sheikh. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Am I speaking with EzioAuditore. No insults today?? I am surprised.

In my opinion a lot of Muslims don't even practice this teaching. I am aware it is more common amongst shias. But this is a valid Islamic concept and has varied methods of application. This is unacceptable deciet from a religion that claims to be moral.

Dude would have given u more examples but i am busy. Be good and don't take the criticism of mohammed too personal, he was a fraud and deserves to be exposed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist: A Voice In The Wilderness? / Spirit Fetching Water From Well. / 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 300
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.