Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar (2143 Views)

Beware! Nairaland Christians / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? / What Is Taqiya In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Ifeann(f): 10:51pm On May 23, 2015
Anas09:
Thank you very much Ifeann. Op the video has been provided, go to the link and see it, then come here and lie. U wasted ur time pouring all those write ups u copied and pasted from Answering christianity.com. My dear, even you don't believe all u have pasted
You said what crusades were, u didn't say the truth about why they were enforced. Well keep lying. We know the truth.
U believe in a thief.

U welcome. I Am so busy these days and won't have time to consistently post new topics but will do so every chance I get.

We shall keep exposing mohammed and Islam and educating the ignorant God willing. Have a nice weekend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 23, 2015
Ifeann:
In the past I used to take time to explain the old testament(which u quoted from) to muslms for them to better understand the historic, inner and symbolic context as to why the actions of people like Moses was justified. These days I don't. I am a Christian and not a 3000 year old Jew. If u have problems with the wars and fightings in the OT and torah take it up with jews.

In ur search for moral equivalence u still condemn mohammed as a false prophet who fought and murdered on a level worse than the OT wars.

Since u are looking for moral equivalence in the OT show me where a prophet behaved like mohammed and had sex with slaves, raped war captives, slept with a 9year old, murdered critics, etc. Remember the OT stories are thousands of years older than the brutal sadistic mohammed

Then head over to the NT and see what Jesus stood for and his message and how mohammed is an antithesis of Christ.

Mohammed was an evil unto this world.

Let's leave the holy prophet out of this for now. When we establish what should or shouldn't be accepted in your religion, then we'll compare and contrast. Now:

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)

If jesus says he's here to fulfil the law of the OT, but you christians reject these laws, whose will are you doing, the will of jesus or the will of paul? And if you reject these laws, whose laws then do you follow?
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 23, 2015
Ifeann:

Am I speaking with EzioAuditore. No insults today?? I am surprised.

In my opinion a lot of Muslims don't even practice this teaching. I am aware it is more common amongst shias. But this is a valid Islamic concept and has varied methods of application. This is unacceptable deciet from a religion that claims to be moral.

Dude would have given u more examples but i am busy. Be good and don't take the criticism of mohammed too personal, he was a fraud and deserves to be exposed.

Today is probably my last day on NL. I want to at least achieve something before I disappear. Its unfortunate, I would have loved to hear about these examples, but like I said, the whole concept of taqiya is coersion, like the verses from rthe quran that states one can renounce his faith when he feels endangered. Like the story of the companion I mentioned who was tortured with fire and forced to insult the prophet, and when he told the prophet, he told him to do it again if they force him. Now be honest with me, if jesus was the one who practised or preached this, will you not consider it mercy? And if you read the post, the form of deceit you wrongfully associate with islam is the one your paul admitted to using. He confessed to deceiving people into following him did he not? So in actual truth, Its you christians who practise such things and not muslims. But I do respect your honesty, and I appreciate the fact that you acknowledge most muslims don't engage in such acts. Constructive arguments are encouraged, no insults are required, but blind misdirected arguments will not benefit you, nor will it benefit any muslim here.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Nobody: 12:03am On May 24, 2015
Scholar8200:
@Zobek, pls the prophecy was referring to Jesus as He Himself said in John 5:46,47 "For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?" (John 5:46-47). I would like to go over your submission piece by piece but my phone cant contain it. Maybe later. Regards

If you read the post, you'd see I wrote how these prophesies could not be referring to jesus. But I patiently await when you'll come back with some thing, anything better than this.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Scholar8200(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2015

If you read the post, you'd see I wrote how these prophesies could not be referring to jesus.
But Jesus was the One who said that! Are you now saying that you know better than He did?! Yes I'd reply once I get to my Laptop.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Scholar8200(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2015

If you read the post, you'd see I wrote how these prophesies could not be referring to jesus.
But Jesus was the One who said that! Would you now claim to know better than He did?! Yes I'd reply once I get to my Laptop. However I'll need your reply to the question I just asked because if your initial reply is anything to go by, then a detailed reply would be a waste of time. Reason? In making your points you referred to the Bible. Now the same Bible is quoted and since the part quoted contradicts the point you were trying to establish, you give a reply that suggests that your post is more credible!
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by channelz: 12:33pm On May 24, 2015
AL TAQIYYA!

'AL TAQIYYA' can be likened to a 'sheep clothing' worn by the 'devout' Muslims.-
Islam, Religion of Peace with a goal of dominating the world?
They attribute violent acts to extremists; using words like
:
The ISIS/Boko Haram has nothing to do with Islam and have committed crimes that cannot be tolerated [and] violate Sharia and humanitarian laws … crimes that have affected Christians in Mosul, Yazidis, Kurds, and all other faiths and peoples in the Middle East and North and West Africa.
I believed them... not until I observed these excerpts of comments by Muslims in this forum who apparently aren't extremists:
Em.piree:

Yea, it is always about "peace" after you are scolded. Peace that you dont believe in. Nonsense.
tar.tar9 post=32490848:
did I ever deny the punishment for apostasy in Islam
Ezio.Auditore:
And you really think this is an anonymous forum? If I or anyone else was half as determined to finding you and your hate gang as much as you make it out to seem all it would take is to reverse your IP address and you're toast. No one gives a sh*t about you bellend.
Ezio.Auditore:
Okay. If what you're saying is true, then maybe your best cause would be to tread lightly. Considering how easy it would be to find you,
Ezio.Auditore:
I have been trying to figure out your real identity since you claim you have an account with your real name, trust me, I will find you.
Ezio.Auditore:
You are one st*pid dimwit are you not? All i need is your ip and Youre toast. Heck! C'mon bellend, you're a Christian, you're stupid and probably a Kapkipe cosmonaut. Nature really played a cruel trick on you. The buffoonery of christians never ceases to amaze me. You are an utter joke, your best gift to humanity would be to jump off a cliff. Friggin poo pusher!
EzioAuditore:
Your religion is doomed, in this world and the next. Choke on that.

In a bid to find out and also observe more about this devout Muslim, an ardent follower of Muhammad (PBUH), I googled EzioAuditore's Profile and to my dismay...

In Conclusion:

I'd like to commend Ife.ann who despite the INSULTS & assaults has thus far remained calm and objective; without knowing it, by questioning and strongly refuting inherent immoral belief system, she is so to speak, "Stirring the 'calm' waters" and viola! what pops out, behold... is their true intent and purpose.

Observing...
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by eshbeewanna: 1:03pm On May 24, 2015
Ifeann:
In the past I used to take time to explain the old testament(which u quoted from) to muslms for them to better understand the historic, inner and symbolic context as to why the actions of people like Moses was justified. These days I don't. I am a Christian and not a 3000 year old Jew. If u have problems with the wars and fightings in the OT and torah take it up with jews.

In ur search for moral equivalence u still condemn mohammed as a false prophet who fought and murdered on a level worse than the OT wars.

Since u are looking for moral equivalence in the OT show me where a prophet behaved like mohammed and had sex with slaves, raped war captives, slept with a 9year old, murdered critics, etc. Remember the OT stories are thousands of years older than the brutal sadistic mohammed

Then head over to the NT and see what Jesus stood for and his message and how mohammed is an antithesis of Christ.

Mohammed was an evil unto this world.

You are just a paranoid loser.You can see that you have run out of ideas you kept repeating the same thing anytime you you noticed you have been floored.You are just a wounded lion.
If God did not support killing in the new testament.What do you have to say about all the wars and brutal killings in their millions supported by the church against humanity since Jesus left the world?.What were the wars and killings for?
Didnt they know christ came to abolish war?Up till now christians still fight wars?Aint you an open hypocrite?You just come on the social media to disgrace yourself everytime to the extent that some of your christian brethren don't even see any good in you anymore.What a shame!You have only successfully portrayed yourself to be a nuisance here you and your likes.
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by Scholar8200(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2015

In Deuteronomy 18, Moses stated that God told him: “I will raise[/color] up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy 18:18-19).1

Now the bible speaks of a prophet to come who is like Moses.

"Deuteronomy 18:18 says that God would raise up a prophet like Moses from among their brothers. The Israelites (the Jews) and the Ishmaelites (Arabs) were brothers. The prophecy states that ‘I will put my words in his mouth and he will tell them everything I command him.’
46 If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me. 47 But you don’t believe what he wrote, so you can’t believe what I say.” Here Jesus clearly stated Who Moses' reference was.
Besides apart from the Arabs, the Edomites, Moabites, Midianites were also brothers to Israel; God is not the author of confusion.

“Moses was born with a human mother and father, he married, had children, etc. Jesus was born miraculously, he had no human father, he never married, never had children, etc.
Moses reference to another Prophet was as it concerns the Word to be spoken and the involvement of a covenant, not these you pointed at.

Also, Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the servant of God, His “chosen one” and “messenger” who will bring down a law. “He will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope.” (Isaiah 42:4). Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Kedar. Who is Kedar? According to Genesis 25:13, Kedar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of the Prophet Muhammad .
Rather, the chapter referred to Christ as the inspired writers of the Gospels noted see:
1. Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold;
mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth;
I have put my spirit upon him:
Matthew 3:16,17
So Jesus was baptized. As soon as he came up out of the water, the sky opened, and he saw God’s Spirit coming down on him like a dove. 17 A voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, the one I love. I am very pleased with him.” The Spirit (not an angel) was put upon Him in Whom God delighted or was well pleased!

2. Isaiah 42:2,3 He shall not cry, nor lift up,
nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break,
and the smoking flax shall he not quench:
he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

Matthew 12:15-21
15 But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all; 16 and charged them that they should not make him known: 17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, 18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. 19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets. 20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory. 21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

Another indication (other than the prophecy in Deuteronomy) is that Isaiah ties the messenger connected with Kedar with a new song (a scripture in a new language) to be sung to the Lord (Isaiah 42:10-11).

Kedar was mentioned because vs 1 already promised that the Messiah's Ministry will reach to the Gentiles part of which was Kedar.

Also, one notices from the Gospel of John that the Jews were waiting for the fulfillment of three distinct prophecies. The first was the coming of Christ. The second was the coming of Elijah. The third was the coming of the Prophet. This is obvious from the three questions that were posed to John the Baptist: “Now this was John’s testimony, when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Christ.” They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” (John 1:19-21).

We cant eke out a teaching from the questions of those! Let's keep with the scriptures! Their question were based on their faulty understanding. These same elders (who Christ denounced) taught the people that no one will know where Christ will come from- something not found in scripture. These same sanhedrin exalted the tradition of washing while laying aside the law of God. The Bible also prophesied a Priest after the order of Melchizedek; It also prophesied of a Branch etc Did they look for these too? The expectation of the jews was Christ called the Prophet by Moses and called the King/Servant by the prophets. Hear a Jew talk:
John 1:45
45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth,

If we look in a Bible with cross-references, we will find in the marginal notes where the words “the Prophet” occur in John 1:21, that these words refer to the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18:18.2 We conclude from this that Jesus Christ is not the prophet mentioned in Deuteronomy 18:18.
The responses above and Jesus'own Words already refutes this.

"He said,

“The Lord came from Sinai and dawned from Seir upon us;

he shone forth from Mount Paran; he came from the ten thousand of holy ones, with flaming fire at his right hand."
—Deuteronomy 33:2

God will come from the south, and the holy one from mount pharan [color=#990000](mountain of ISHMAEL) His glory covered the heavens, and the earth is full of his praise.
Moses here was describing what happened on Mount Sinai when he went to receive the law written with the Finger of God on tables of stones, not a prophecy! Deuteronomy 33:2
The Lord came from Sinai,
and rose up from Seir unto them;
he shined forth from mount Paran,
and he came with ten thousands of saints:
from his right hand went a fiery law for them. I dont know where you got the highlighted from.

The scepter shall not depart from Judah, Nor a lawgiver from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes; And to Him shall be the obedience of the people.
Nice quote this! Judah happened to be the tribe whence Christ came through.This was a prophecy of Christ's coming through the tribe of Judah!

Similarities between Muhammad and Moses:

Muhammad and Moses both had a natural birth, both had parents, were accepted by his people unlike jesus who was rejected, brought forth new laws, Married, had kids, died natural deaths, Etc
Moses laws were not aloof! They were part of a Covenant. Jesus also came in respect of the New Covenant which God called New Covenant, Everlasting covenant etc prophesied in the OT.! The likeness Moses spake about was not all these you are referring to!

In the Book of Isaish. Chapter 29, verse 12, we read: "AND THE BOOK" (al-Kitaab,al-Quran the 'Readin g', the 'Recitation') "IS DELIVERED TO HIM THAT IS NOT LEARNED," (Isaiah 29:12) "THE UNLETTERED PROPHET " (Holy Qur'an 7:158) and the biblical verse continues : "SAYING, READ THIS, I PRAY THEE:" (the words "I pray thee", are not in the Hebrew manuscripts; compare with the Roman Cathol ics' "Douay Version and also with the "Revised Standard Versions"wink "AND HE SAITH, I AM NOT LEARNED." ("I am not learned." is the exact translation of the Arabic words which Muhummed uttered twice to the Holy Ghose - the Archangel Gabriel, when he was commanded : "READ!"wink.[/color]
You picked verse 12 out of its context!

The context was on the influence of a spirit of slumber
Isaiah 29:10-12
For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep,
and hath closed your eyes:
the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed,which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12 and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

God was saying the people had been blinded by a spirit of slumber hence the visions were likened to a sealed book! If you will claim that verse then you must accept the influence of a spirit of deep sleep and blindness. I dont think you want to though.

Besides, Isaiah 42 starts with a reference to a Servant of God. The same Servant was referred to in Isaiah 53:11,6-12

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied:
by [color=#000099]his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many;
for he shall bear their iniquities.
All we like sheep have gone astray;
we have turned every one to his own way;
and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,
yet he opened not his mouth:
he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb,
so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment:
and who shall declare his generation?
for he was cut off out of the land of the living:
for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death;
because he had done no violence,
neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him;
he hath put him to grief:
when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin,
he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days,
and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great,
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong;
because he hath poured out his soul unto death:
and he was numbered with the transgressors;
and he bare the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

There is no other that these refer to but Jesus Christ Who also said:
28 Just as the Son of Man came not to be waited on but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many [the price paid to set them free].
28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which [[f]ratifies the agreement and] is [g]being poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
The New Covenant, like the Old, was to be sealed by the Blood,not of animals, but of that of ,"the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world!" Matthew 20:28;Matthew 26:28; John 1:29b
Re: Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar by LebenNG: 2:41pm On May 23, 2021

I would love to see this video, and see the wicked man who is preaching against the laws of the one true God!

That apart, I have divided your post into 5 major areas, of which I will address in my next 5 posts.

1-the law of Moses, the law of Muhammad and why Muhammad is the prophet like Moses your bible prophecised and not Jesus (RA)

2-the true story and horror of the crusades.

3-Prophecies made by Muhammad, some of which have already come to pass. I may even throw in some miracles if time and space allows me.

4-Satans challenge of God and why christians are indeed the ones who worship satan.

5- Why Jesus is not and can never be God or the son of God

And a bonus post about how islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and why!
so whose son is Jesus... even the quran recognises that he was virgin-born so who is his father?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Fault Is It If I Go To Hell? / The Concept Of Ori In Yoruba Culture / Spirit Fetching Water From Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.