Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking (57663 Views)

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Violence Relationship (ple Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 10:55am On May 23, 2015
coogar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISs7SFSNYk

some of the böobs i saw were an eyesore. they seem to be running away from each other with a big gap in the middle. if this is what they want us to see then its an epic fail.

the barking mutts aka nigerian feminists would never go to this length. their own objective is tied to financial benefits. bunch of copycat rogues! grin

Lolzzzz
Infact let them all bare their boobsies, atleast we'd know who to run after and who to avoid...
Embarrassing situations where one would take a full bweated woman home only to find out that the boobs are humble as soon as the bra goes of, would be effectively eliminated....
#free the B00bs, except those of my sisters"

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 10:56am On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Maybe Vickybee..

those mosquito bites of hers? grin
that's tantamount to pedophilia. vote for someone with a bigger package, biko.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 10:58am On May 23, 2015
coogar:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
"Dead"

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Cutehector(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2015
YourMain:

Of course not. I'll breastfeed wherever I please as long as I Dont have men oogling. Actually let them oogle. IDC really
lol and dats how the ladies in d pic dnt care wat u think either...
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 11:02am On May 23, 2015
Uncovered vs Covered
Liberated or protected?
Used or dignified?
Etc

It depends on how you look at it.

Pervasion is going to rise at one side though..Rape, other sexual crimes, sex-related crimes, etc

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by MizMyColi(f): 11:05am On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

I'm with you..

Why do you think indoctrination is the cause of perverseness

They mightn't be directly connected, but y'see...

First off, every child born into this world, once they get to the first stage of reasoning believes that they are inherently bad.
They believe something about them is screwed, and they need church or God to wipe them.

Now, I'm not undermining the position of the church or God here, matter of fact, they are the ones who undermine Christ's finished work.

This happens, not because they were taught, but because their parents' belief has been passed down via genetic exchanges.

Everyday, we are bombarded with sex images, our adverts, even the most prude among them have sexual undertones, heck, I was taught in an advertising class that sex sells!

Now, we get to see the opposite when we attend church or mosque. We are told to shun the same things which ironically, are so pleasing to our sights!

I needen't remind us the hold religion has on us, and how deeply entrenched it is in our world system.

So, there's a conflict of sorts between that which we deem as secular and sacred.
A battle line is drawn.
It is in between that you find perverseness and other forms of sexual and moral vices.

Until we blur those lines to a point of invisibility, until we start reckoning that there is neither sacred nor secular such that one must be abhored over the other, until we start seeing ourselves as good and capable of good only, until, that virus in our systems is formatted out, these things are here to stay.

Se grab?grin

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 11:11am On May 23, 2015
coogar:

Evulz....what of shollyp
Where is Shirley bassey

MizMyColi
I see what you are doing
You are saying being encouraged to be prude in church makes us wild for sexual images...there may be a point there

So how does that explain the non sexual association of the bReâsts in the pre colonial days
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 11:13am On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Evulz....what of shollyp
Where is Shirley bassey

MizMyColi
I see what you are doing
You are saying being encouraged to be prude in church makes us wild for sexual images...there may be a point there

So how does that explain the non sexual association of the bReâsts in the pre colonial days

now you are talking......
shirley is a good candidate! her DD size should feed the eyes. grin

adam oshiomole's mom:

“I supported my son to marry a foreigner so that the relationship between my son and his children will remain cordial. Our Nigerian women will go and destroy the family just because they want property.

the credibility of the nigerian women is in tatters. if a man had said this, the rhesus monkeys here would have called him a misogynist! grin

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by MizMyColi(f): 11:14am On May 23, 2015
Cutehector:
am beginin to think senator patrick obiahagbon or wateva his surname is grin is related to u...

Any small thing, english.. Wetin? After una go enta backyard begin flog d pidjin english like sat tomoro no dey

Abeg free me jarey cool
You have so conditioned your mind to see grammar in everything I write.

Even on here, depending on the spirit wey I take log in, I dey hammer my broken English like say tumoro nuh dey.

There's nothing to hide bro.

It's useless having to lower my spoken English standards. I write and express myself as best as I deem fit.
Who nuh lyk am is free to look the other waygringringrin

Btw, this is pickabeau's thread.
I can yaga yaga with Engris anyhow I like here.
He understands the nitty gritties of the language.
cool
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 11:17am On May 23, 2015
coogar:

now you are talking......
shirley is a good candidate! her DD size should feed the eyes. grin

Good..
Let me make more nominations

Fellis...your thoughts on this free nips campaign?
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by MizMyColi(f): 11:19am On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Evulz....what of shollyp
Where is Shirley bassey

MizMyColi
I see what you are doing

That's the indoctrination we talking of!cheesy

Back in the day.
Slim ladies like me tongue were looked upon as evil forest materials.
But these days?
We be like the innest things!
Everyone wants to be slim like usgringrin

When did it change?

What happened?

It all boils down to a one of a kind revolution.
The sexual revolution.

Ignore the role of the media in all these at your own peril cool

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

Abeg free me jarey cool
You have so conditioned your mind to see grammar in everything I write.

Even on here, depending on the spirit wey I take log in, I dey hammer my broken English like say tumoro nuh dey.

There's nothing to hide bro.

It's useless having to lower my spoken English standards. I write and express myself as best as I deem fit.
Who nuh lyk am is free to look the other waygringringrin

Btw, this is pickabeau's thread.
I can yaga yaga with Engris anyhow I like here.
He understands the nitty gritties of the language.
cool
looooooooool.. Lmao.. Ehen nw u come grin... Hahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahaha..

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 11:39am On May 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

That's the indoctrination we talking of!cheesy

Back in the day.
Slim ladies like me tongue were looked upon as evil forest materials.
But these days?
We be like the innest things!
Everyone wants to be slim like usgringrin

When did it change?

What happened?

It all boils down to a one of a kind revolution.
The sexual revolution.

Ignore the role if the media in all these at your own peril cool

Not sure it's linked to a sexual revolution but a rejection of stereotypes that men like a certain type of woman

The media said gywnerh paltrow n Katie moss is the archetype of beauty
With time we recognize other bodies are beautiful

Ermmm..we digress

When is the naija version of free the nips
Start canvassing
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 11:56am On May 23, 2015
coogar:

so which of the feminazis here is ready to go this length? which of them will take one for the team & flash her tïtties? grin
I don't know why you think because some students did it in America means every feminist must do it.

If their morality allows for it, then so be it. Morality is subjective afterall.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 11:58am On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't know why you think because some students did it in America means every feminist must do it.

If their morality allows for it, then so be it. Morality is subjective afterall.

How did i neglect to mention you..

So wat do u think of this movement
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by MizMyColi(f): 11:59am On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Not sure it's linked to a sexual revolution but a rejection of stereotypes that men like a certain type of woman

The media said gywnerh paltrow n Katie moss is the archetype of beauty
With time we recognize other bodies are beautiful

Ermmm..we digress

When is the naija version of free the nips
Start canvassing

We will follow the cue of our older ladies cool
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 12:01pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:

feminism started in america & it's now in nigeria. so if they are freeing the tïts in america, why shouldn't it be copied in nigeria? grin abi una own feminism is only voodoo & witchcraft?

is that your way of telling me that you won't prison-break your tïts? grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

How did i neglect to mention you..

So wat do u think of this movement
You mentioned the people you love na.angry

Well, I think it's their prerogative to expose their tips if they want to and if they have to tow this path to achieve that(there won't be need for it in the first place, if society was fair on such issues) who am I to judge or question them?
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 12:10pm On May 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

We will follow the cue of our older ladies cool

no oo... we need fresh nips

freecocoa:
You mentioned the people you love na.angry

Well, I think it's their prerogative to expose their tips if they want to and if they have to tow this path to achieve that (there won't be need for it in the first place, if society was fair on such issues) who am I to judge or question them?

No be so.. i mentioned those who were on the thread whether women are their own enemies

can u explain what u mean by the bolded
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 12:14pm On May 23, 2015
coogar:

feminism started in america & it's now in nigeria. so if they are freeing the tïts in america, why shouldn't it be copied in nigeria? grin abi una own feminism is only voodoo & witchcraft?

is that your way of telling me that you won't prison-break your tïts? grin
Like I already said, Morality comes into play here, it's not like there are no women who will walk such walks over here, if they feel the need to, point is, you don't subject people to something against their will to achieve a personal goal, that will defy what the movement stands for.

The day I hear women complaining of not being able to walk bare chested like the men, is the day I will start empowering them to ask for such, so far, that's not a problem of ours around here. So why create problem where there isn't one?

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by thorpido(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2015
Feminism gone haywire.Why would anyone compare the chest of a woman and that of the man?

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by taryour(f): 12:21pm On May 23, 2015
thorpido:
Feminism gone haywire.Why would anyone compare the chest of a woman and that of the man?

Very good question.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 12:22pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Like I already said, Morality comes into play here, it's not like there are no women who will walk such walks over here, if they feel the need to, point is, you don't subject people to something against their will to achieve a personal goal, that will defy what the movement stands for.

The day I hear women complaining of not being able to walk bare chested like the men, is the day I will start empowering them to ask for such, so far, that's not a problem of ours around here. So why create problem where there isn't one?

is gender-equality a problem in nigeria? what can men do in nigeria that women cannot do? if there's none, why is the movement in naija?

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 12:24pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

no oo... we need fresh nips

No be so.. i mentioned those who were on the thread whether women are their own enemies

can u explain what u mean by the bolded
It means that, if women were not restricted from doing somethings because of gender, nobody will be asking to be allowed to walk about bare chested, because it wouldn't even matter in the first place.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 12:26pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
It means that, if women were not restricted from doing somethings because of gender, nobody will be asking to be allowed to walk about bare chested.

exactly what i thought

now bringing it to the nips, do u see any sense in removing restrictions around sisplay of female brweasts

should nip-ples of women be displayed as casually as u see david beckham in CK briefs?
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 12:31pm On May 23, 2015
coogar:

is gender-equality a problem in nigeria? what can men do in nigeria that women cannot do? if there's none, why is the movement in naija?
Seriously? You see why I don't like to have this conversation with you? You feign ignorance whenever you want to.

Are we talking of the same Nigeria where men see cheating as their right? Where a woman is told to be quiet because a man is speaking? Where a woman won the governorship election and was rigged out? Abeg no annoy me this fine afternoon o.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 23, 2015
I embrace the nude movement. As we shed more clothing, eventually we stop wasting so much energy imagining what she looks like nude. Direct the energy into space research and have hot dog stands on the moon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 12:34pm On May 23, 2015
BoboYekini:
I embrace the nude movement. As we shed more clothing, eventually we stop wasting so much energy imagining what she looks like nude. Direct the energy into space research and have hot dog stands on the moon.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 12:37pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

exactly what i thought

now bringing it to the nips, do u see any sense in removing restrictions around sisplay of female brweasts

should nip-ples of women be displayed as casually as u see david beckham in CK briefs?
I've come to realize that, people define what makes sense to them, which is well within their rights, as far as they aren't hurting anyone while at it, therefore, it doesn't matter what I see as sense making here. If they feel their nips should be exposed, then by all means, let them expose it, don't restrict them and then allow a man do it, simply because he is a man.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 12:41pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously? You see why I don't like to have this conversation with you? You feign ignorance whenever you want to.

Are we talking of the same Nigeria where men see cheating as their right? Where a woman is told to be quiet because a man is speaking? Where a woman won the governorship election and was rigged out? Abeg no annoy me this fine afternoon o.

so women don't cheat with impunity in nigeria? men haven't been rigged out of elections they won? you are reaching.....

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 12:44pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
I've come to realize that, people define what makes sense to them, which is well within their rights, as far as they aren't hurting anyone while at it, therefore, it doesn't matter what I see as sense making here. If they feel their nips should be exposed, then by all means, let them expose it, don't restrict them and then allow a man do it, simply because he is a man.

you are missing d point here
men dont go around flouting their nips... there are public decency laws

the only spaces u expect to see male nips are in swimming areas n maybe adverts for underwear

should this be the same for women..yes or no...u are vacillating too much
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 12:51pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

you are missing d point here
men dont go around flouting their nips... there are public decency laws

the only spaces u expect to see male nips are in swimming areas n maybe adverts for underwear

should this be the same for women..yes or no...u are vacillating too much

I don't see any vacillation here but then again, people often see what they want to.tongue

BTW, I thought we were talking based on Nigerian level. Men walk about bare chested here all the time.

Yes, it should be. Why should it be different for women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.