Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! (1058 Views)

Ladies, Who Would You Choose? / Funny : If You Were To Be In His Shoes, What Would You Have Done To The Nurse?? / If You Are In His Shoes What Will U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! by Pheals(f): 10:37am On May 23, 2015
A wealthy man once as a son
..who was does not pls him due to his naughty behaviour and rude ways ,he as no wife but live alone with his slaves and son who spend carelessly ..he was not happy with him but never knows what to do

few years later the old man died and leave alone a will which was read publicly to his relations and members of his house hold including his slaves almost 30in numbers
written :

To my beloved son,i order him to take only one thing out of my properties..if he could take horse..take one out of the 11horses.this should also apply to other items..houses,lands [a plot ], slaves, cattle and any other things including animals..buildings why the others should belong to the head of slaves..

In the favour of the head slaves he was happy...why the son was given 7days to go and think on what to choose

help the son out what should he choose ?
Re: If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! by write2obi(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2015
He should take a salve grin the head of slaves grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! by agarawu23(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2015
write2obi don give the answer already

but how is this romantic ? pheals sad
Re: If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! by Pheals(f): 10:51am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
write2obi don give the answer already

but how is this romantic ? pheals sad
where should i post it to
Re: If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! by agarawu23(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2015
Pheals:
rocktation .
Re: If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! by Panshow(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2015
If he takes one who'll go with the remaining items na?
Re: If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! by write2obi(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2015
Pheals:
Why should i bend my neck just to veiw your pichure sad you wan chop ban undecided
Re: If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! by sinaj(f): 11:02am On May 23, 2015
I will throw d shoe away
Re: If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! by Pheals(f): 11:08am On May 23, 2015
write2obi:

Why should i bend my neck just to veiw your pichure sad you wan chop ban undecided
ban me i ban under
Re: If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! by Pheals(f): 11:42am On May 23, 2015
Panshow:
If he takes one who'll go with the remaining items na?
the head slaves
Re: If You Are In His Shoes What Will You Choose? Advice In Need...!!! by Panshow(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2015
Pheals:
the head slaves
Then he should take the head slave as someone suggested.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Kind Of Grass Has This Goat Been Taking / Check Out This Wedding Pics(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.