Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? (37139 Views)

Final Exam Pictures Of UNIUYO Business Management Students / 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. / Final Year Student Abandons Medicine For Mass Comm 2 weeks before final exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Holatunde007(m): 10:49am On May 23, 2015
what would u do if u discover this in ur maths final exam?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 23, 2015
Na to smash the goddamn calc. No time..

quickly find person borrow..

*MODIFIED *

Yay FTC tinz, Dedicate this to my bae who's birthday is today, n also my fellow hustlers.. May God blezz our 10 fingers IJN.. Amen

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Oahray: 11:38am On May 23, 2015
Hehehe... grin
Quietly use your own head write the exam, or share your neighbour own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Ezenwa11(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2015
Damn it!

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by superfelix: 12:16pm On May 23, 2015
Hehe... Mak I use ma head sharp sharp
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Eureka123(f): 12:32pm On May 23, 2015
Oahray:
Hehehe... grin

Quietly use your own head write the exam, or share your neighbour own.

Lol, first of all. God will never let that kind of calculator come into my life.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by fharmah(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2015
u go swaer for d manufacturer no b if u even notice on time if u don submit nnko cum dea notice am d next day

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by brodalikeme(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2015
Dem don follow you be dat nah. Digital winch

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by okooloyun1(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2015
It has happened to me before just use your pen to press the reset button it will work fine again.

11 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
Na to ask God for forgiveness

8 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Lovexme(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
lol

Just excuse yourself from the exam hall, go outside and get stones for counting since your brain is analog.

12 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
I will write it like that
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
I would do this:
[img]http://i./5ZXyJGVjUFBKM.gif[/img][img]http://i./NoiABU5hKmXEk.gif[/img]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by wise7(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
brodalikeme:
exactly
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by adesegun121(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
Bad Luck will not be my portion

inshall Allahu Amin....

My nairalander ppl..

Ekun fuel scarcity oooo

#250 naira per litre fillin station

and

400 naira per litre for black market..

Oh Almighty God plss come and interven to Nigeria matter ooo...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Prettydiamond(f): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
Would start sweating
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by searider(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
Na to beg invigilator to look for calculator for me before he go assume say i dey cheat from my neighbour

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by fejikudz(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
Resetting tins
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by respectkings: 4:43pm On May 23, 2015
Lol .. Na God win..!!
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by pontirock(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2015
I will feign sickness so that I will rewrite the exam with a good calculator

1 Share

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2015
Na to bury am o. Who won fail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 23, 2015
report myself to the nearest police station

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by agarawu23(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2015
lol
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by yemajiteru(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by HRich(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
My brain calculator will be activated
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by Luckygurl(f): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
That's baaaad!!!
Smash the damn calculator and request for a replacement angry
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by troot: 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
As in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by santos876(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
omo any spirit of fake calculator. n ma exams ....HOLY GHOST.....FIRE!!!!!!!!!!na winch
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by youngberry001(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
fejikudz:
f
mean!!!fail
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by santos876(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
omo any spirit of fake cal. n ma exams ....HOLY GHOST.....FIRE!!!!!!!!!!na winch
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by cyprus000: 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
brodalikeme:
[size=13pt]
Your head dey there my brda.

This one na waiting we call SPECIAL FORCES from village.gringrin

E be lyk say the owner of the caculator just come back from village.grin

Na him dey put em case for top priority
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Discover This In Your Maths Final Exam? by funkyrash(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
Omo na to look up to God! grin grin grin or create a mad scene for that hall!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School / Steps To Check Your Matric Number On JAMB Matriculation List / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.