Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Video: As A 16ft Anaconda Is Rescued By Locals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: As A 16ft Anaconda Is Rescued By Locals (1410 Views)

Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story / Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Who Wins? Anita Joseph Challenges Nicki Minaj In The Anaconda Pose. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: As A 16ft Anaconda Is Rescued By Locals by IceDune: 11:37am On May 23, 2015
A french couple captured the rescue of a 16ft snake from the bushes by locals and was later released into a swamp 4 miles from it's rescue point.
Denis and Marie-France Grenoullet are French couples on vacation in Los Llanos, Colombia. One day they noticed strange movements in the bush by the river bank behind their room in the resort they were staying. On alerting locals, they found a 16ft anaconda trapped by the bushes. On rescuing the snake, the locals discovered a gun shot wound on the snake which was probably from a fisherman protecting his fish stock from the animal.
To save the life of the snake, they bagged the over 100kg snake and carried it in a truck to a lagoon, where it was then released.
See video below..

- See video at: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/05/video-as-16ft-anaconda-is-rescued-by.html#sthash.Fu9mUD5l.dpuf

Re: Video: As A 16ft Anaconda Is Rescued By Locals by izuch(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2015
See the difference between an oyinbo and a nigerian? If it were to be in nigeria the couples would have updated thier FB profile to " pepper soup things loading" Or " bush meat things on point". My fellow country men let us learn to conserve wildlife.
NB. I only sell the drug, i dont believe in the product, hungry too much grin
Re: Video: As A 16ft Anaconda Is Rescued By Locals by idupaul: 12:01pm On May 23, 2015
In the past we used to rescue ourselves from big snakes but now we rescue snake themselves . Hmmmm end times tinz it seems
Re: Video: As A 16ft Anaconda Is Rescued By Locals by IceDune: 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
idupaul:
In the past we used to rescue ourselves from big snakes but now we rescue snake themselves . Hmmmm end times tinz it seems

PS: snakes are not devils like we are told
Re: Video: As A 16ft Anaconda Is Rescued By Locals by idupaul: 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
IceDune:

PS: snakes are not devils like we are told
Just being sarcastic bro
Re: Video: As A 16ft Anaconda Is Rescued By Locals by IceDune: 1:47pm On May 23, 2015
idupaul:

Just being sarcastic bro

i know

1 Like

Re: Video: As A 16ft Anaconda Is Rescued By Locals by alphajerus(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2015
[i][/i]if i hear angryif i hear‪. U neva can predict naije snakes cos dem be like. Dats how we ROLL
Re: Video: As A 16ft Anaconda Is Rescued By Locals by oloriooko(m): 2:50pm On May 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
The French couple was supposed to be its meals for the next few days but the bush and gun shot fall its hand cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy / Wow!!!meet Donjazzy Twin Brother, Others (photos ) / Photo: Wizkid Links Up With Skepta As He Gets Into London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.