Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. (3402 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Are Still Looking For A Job / I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January / Are You Looking For A Job This Might Just Be Useful? Get The Knowledge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 23, 2015
God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by duran2059(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2015
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by LordTrezy(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
Sorbital:
God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by cecekim(f): 3:07pm On May 23, 2015
Sorbital:
Amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by agwunchauc(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2015
Amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by chukaericnjoku(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
amin
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 23, 2015
Amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by tolu4you: 12:26am On May 24, 2015
Amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by chrisbaby24(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2015
Amen..I pray oo..
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by iyknaz(m): 2:32am On May 26, 2015
Sorbital:
Amen. God bless you.
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by daisyidaghe(f): 5:45am On May 26, 2015
A big Amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by mark4rich(m): 6:02am On May 26, 2015
Amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by fertymer: 9:01am On May 26, 2015
Amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by nanalady(f): 9:06am On May 26, 2015
Sorbital:
amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by dumero: 10:48am On May 26, 2015
Amen, Amen and Amen!!!
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
Amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by kennydee05(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2015
Amen in Jesus Name
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by raayah(f): 1:54pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by simplex2: 2:48pm On May 26, 2015
After screaming Amen in church, you still scream it in cyber space; it doesn't change a damn thing!

Let me make it simpler for you...

Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him! (Matt 7:7)

This promise up there is a strong statement of fact: a strong assertion that anything you ask of God that he MUST answer. To buttress this fact, the words in red highlites it better and reiterates it. It is not rocket science. Your prayers should be answered once you ask, isn't it?

But what happens in reality? Nothing!!! No answers, no spiritual solutions, nothing!
Later, you end up blaming yourselves saying you didn't pray the right way or that it was not the will of God.

Wake up felas, wake up!
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by kemifunke: 6:58pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by timilehing(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2015
Amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Amen ijn
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by lexis12: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by Marvis4real(f): 2:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Amen
Re: Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. by Twinkle62(f): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Job Link, Click And Apply / Icpc Calling / Male Or Female Helper Needed For Me In Englan(uk).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.