Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) (19670 Views)

Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2015
28 years old Agu Joy Chidera who trekked from Enugu to Abuja received a very warm reception from National Orientation Agency Abuja on Tuesday.

It was indeed a sight to behold as the Director General of NOA commended the young lady for her passion to embark on the "UNITY TREK". ‎A parade was conducted for her with a lot of media interviews.

The graduate of Political Science student from ESUT said the desire to trek was not for political reason but because of the love for the nation.

According her while granting interview to cross sections of media at her arrival on said "‎ I was inspired by the love I have for my nation Nigeria and my activist nature which always drives me to effect my immediate environment positively"

She further stated that she was propelled by two incidences that happened at the pre and post el‎ection. According to her it was because of the failure of the card reader to capture the bio-data of the number one citizen "Mr President" and yet the election was not annulled or postponed. This singular act of the president showed he was out to serve irrespective of what his people might think. While the post election issue is the action of the President to honourably concede to defeat thereby saving the nation of massive disaster and bloodshed.

It looked to be a worthy move by the Enugu state born trekker who also shared pictures of her journey and the sympathy she received while on the trip on foot as several wishes have been pouring in since then.

Abuja social media Reporter "Alexreport" was also invited by National Orientation Agency to conduct an exclusive interview with Joy Agu at the radio room of the agency.

In one of her statement she said" I received so much love from Nigerians on my journey to Abuja which took me 15 days, though the highest money I got during the trip was 500 given to me by a journalist."

http://alex-reports..com/2015/05/female-trekker-from-enugu-to-abuja-gets.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2015
.more

1 Share

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2015
Her look Before she embarked on the journey

9 Likes

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2015
the "warm" welcome they receive is the cause of this continuous stupidity undecided

the politicians u guys are trekking for ride in factory fitted AC cars, and you are walking in the sun just for fake popularity.

national unity my foot.

bullshit undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by buygala(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2015
Good for her smiley

But please someone should please tell me:

How does a lone girl trek on lonely roads for long distances without being raped or robbed, or even murdered for rituals? ....

How come she has so few blisters on her feet? ... and how did she still possibly cover that long distance in such a short time with all the leg blisters which must have plagued her?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 1:16pm On May 23, 2015
Good for her
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by cleatoris: 1:16pm On May 23, 2015
Her adventure was worth it. She deserved all the honours.
Not those jobless trecking youths seeking to have their own share of GEJ's severance package.

1 Like

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by nerodenero: 1:19pm On May 23, 2015
All for political gains and relevance. The first trekker for Buhari should receive all the accolades.

If you are so jobless, why not trekk to protest against corruption, power outage, incessant strike, bad roads, etc.?

1 Like

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by Rich4god(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2015
If this no hit FP.... I go trek from Mecca to Vatican...

1 Like

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by valmunich(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2015
how stupiddd can these trekkers get puhleasee?
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
Her look Before she embarked on the journey
g
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by buygala(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2015
Fine girl...

She trekked for 'national unity' smiley

I am still hoping to understand the logic behind that embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by cleatoris: 1:29pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
the "warm" welcome they receive is the cos of this continuous stupidity undecided
the politicians u guys are trekking for ride in factory fitted AC cars, and you are walking in the sun just for fake popularity.
bullshit undecided
She didn't treck for any politician. She did it for "national unity".
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by Eshinwaju: 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
so which is which........don't all eboes want Biafra again trekking for national unity......mad

1 Like

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2015
cleatoris:

She didn't treck for any politician. She did it for "national unity".
national unity my foot.

why haven't you started yours ?

3 Likes

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by Beremx(f): 1:39pm On May 23, 2015
I hope the trekking madness ends on May 29th. The more they trekk,the more fuel becomes scarce.

We have had enough of the trekking please!!

3 Likes

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by egift(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
Trekking Venture Nigeria Plc. God bless her hustle grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by Bonapart(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by dipopooo(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
F00l

NO LIGHT
NO FUEL
NO SALARY
NO PEACE(NE)
NO JOB
NO UNITY
NO EVERYTHING

Wit all these some useless youths ar trekking 4 our politicians

1 Like

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
Who is she and when did she start Biko.

DISCLAIMER
This is to certify that the afore mention female is not a member of the Nigerian Trekking Community and whoever transact with her in any case doess so at his or her own peril.

Thanks

Sign: NTC chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by okooloyun1(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by Blessmira: 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
Good one
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by mrborntodoit: 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
Kolo mental
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by youngwarlocks: 1:46pm On May 23, 2015
ok
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by dapsoneh: 1:46pm On May 23, 2015
Stop celebrating these ppl, the more we celebrate them, the more unemployed youths will embark on this dangerous journey. It's so pathetic what the country has turned to, this is a pure reflection of the state of unemployment in the country. I can't imagine a gainfully employed being engaging or embarking on 2 to 3wks trekking for any1. Buhari has got his hands full already!
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by kenedy175(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2015
It's alright. But why is she still Fat? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 23, 2015
I feel pity for you pretty eyes..most of your gender won't even want to trek to the bus stop, you go dey hear things like

won't you come and pick me?
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by olaglamour(f): 1:48pm On May 23, 2015
issorite
Re: Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) by VickJames(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2015
If Nigerians can trek all these while what's the essence of cars?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Attack Anti-okorocha Protesters In Owerri- Premiumtimesng / National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session / Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.