Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

PHOTO: See the Demon In This Preacher's Heart! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTO: See the Demon In This Preacher's Heart! (963 Views)

American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Punches A Demon Spiritually At Christ MercyLand, Warri / There Is A Demon In This Preacher's Heart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: See the Demon In This Preacher's Heart! by moderatorr1: 1:20pm On May 23, 2015
There's a demon in the preacher's heart.
He is doing Good but he is at war in side
Hi hides it but spends his days trying to save others.
Every night he looses the battle, he saves more souls by day to reclaim lost ground.
The weapon of darkness against him is the temptation of vanity.
Every time he falls, he helps many people rise. If he is standing, he still helps many people rise! He is one of those few souls that cause as much damage to darkness both free and in captive.

There is a demon in some believer's hearts, when the preacher drives them away, they'll return to fight him by night.

His angels and finances have deserted him.

Good Lord up there watching, while the Lord's soldier holds his ground fighting.
On the last day, maybe the Lord will forgive his soul or not.

Either way, he is a fighter who doesn't want to live the sorry Job life. He wants see it all through to the end.

He is not perfect. Tonight, he may fall for vanity again. He'll loose his life at the end.
But before then, he vows to drive darkness from a million homes. Though the light of God in him dims with every fall, he spends his days lighting a million more.

He will give a sermon in church on the last Sunday of his departure. When his body be jerking and his teeth be clenching in death, he wants to stare at that demon's eyes with a smile as his soul levitates, knowing he bleeped the devil all his life.

RIH, rest in heaven every man of God at war inside.
People are so engrossed in having you help solve their problem that they forget you have yours.
God keep you.

- Dave Ozoalor
@daveozoalor
www.Twitter.com/daveozoalor
www.Facebook.com/daveozoalor

See my other write ups on this topic here: http://brainterm.org/series/view/40503/
Re: PHOTO: See the Demon In This Preacher's Heart! by moderatorr1: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2015
RIH
Re: PHOTO: See the Demon In This Preacher's Heart! by An2elect2(f): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am an elect of God and no demon can live in any part of me. smiley
Re: PHOTO: See the Demon In This Preacher's Heart! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 02, 2015
An2elect2:
I am an elect of God and no demon can live in any part of me. smiley
what about the demon of jealousy, lust, weakness to pray, unforgiveness, bitterness. etc. Are you free from this?
Re: PHOTO: See the Demon In This Preacher's Heart! by An2elect2(f): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
what about the demon of jealousy, lust, weakness to pray, unforgiveness, bitterness. etc. Are you free from this?

Stop blaming demons for man's wicked nature. It is not what enters us that defiles us, it is what comes out of us. Out of our hearts come evil thoughts like all that sins you mentioned.
Re: PHOTO: See the Demon In This Preacher's Heart! by moderatorr1: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
An2elect2:

Stop blaming demons for man's wicked nature. It is not what enters us that defiles us, it is what comes out of us. Out of our hearts come evil thoughts like all that sins you mentioned.
hmmm I can relate

(1) (Reply)

Are Christians And Muslims Really Serving One God? / I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand / Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross, Judas Iscariot Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.