Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:45 AM

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink (56661 Views)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Want Her In Your Bed: Send This 20 Text Messages To Her (see Here) / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by continentalceo(m): 3:49am On May 24, 2015
Brugo:
Your ex looks desirable until you meet someone who would eclipse her in every way. Leave your ex in the past.
Gbam! Took the words right outta my mouth
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 3:57am On May 24, 2015
A Good and intelligent lady will look for you, arrest you, and ensure you rot in jail for life. You are a danger to society bro... #crying bitterly#

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Okeikpu(m): 5:07am On May 24, 2015
epelumi42:
I wrote this to you in a mood not lively, of course when trust is betrayed the first and second, and the person you believe has your back stabs you, hurting you with events that happened in the past, and takes pleasure in acts that one is almost forced to think if the love was worth it... Its been said words hurt more than actions, I know, but there are times when infact you wish you can hate me forever, but then you remember the interesting moments we had together, you almost miss them, but the hurt remains and covers the good memories.

I do not say I deserve forgiveness, nor am I worth compassion, but its been a hard time for me trying to forget you. It just doesn't feel right being with another. Your words of comfort and encouragement keeps flashing through my mind, your smile and laugh keeps playing in my head, I can't forget that, nor can I forget your gorgeous style.

All our time together, I always told you, you are incomparable, never have I felt like this with a woman... Touching the deepest of my mind, love exploited to its fullest, could not but control me. Swallowing all pride, I come to my knees and beg you to ignite the love you once had, your love still fresh in my mind, I cannot but bear the consequence of my actions...

My queen, another opportunity is all I ask for... I have missed you!
No money no honey (・∀・) once the money is gone,they ll all disappear like a smoke....i mean 98% of them (^~^) All ds ur sermons no dey work for poor men..... maybe charms (^v^)
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Okeikpu(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2015
adextetoo:
I can only send this type of message to my ex if only it was on the 1st of april...wat eva is past has been passed so move on better bi.t.ches ahead.
Ur head is there....don't mind kids of nowadays (⌒▽⌒)leave the past 4the pasters n focus ahead,dats wht makes a man.........(¬_¬)

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Okeikpu(m): 5:21am On May 24, 2015
Op, all ds sermon for common puzzy (・∀・)na ur type dey die on top of heavypuzzy (^~^) get rich or beg for puzzy all the rest of miserable life..... grin
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Fiftynine(m): 6:33am On May 24, 2015
epelumi42:
I wrote this to you in a mood not lively, of course when trust is betrayed the first and second, and the person you believe has your back stabs you, hurting you with events that happened in the past, and takes pleasure in acts that one is almost forced to think if the love was worth it... Its been said words hurt more than actions, I know, but there are times when infact you wish you can hate me forever, but then you remember the interesting moments we had together, you almost miss them, but the hurt remains and covers the good memories.

I do not say I deserve forgiveness, nor am I worth compassion, but its been a hard time for me trying to forget you. It just doesn't feel right being with another. Your words of comfort and encouragement keeps flashing through my mind, your smile and laugh keeps playing in my head, I can't forget that, nor can I forget your gorgeous style.

All our time together, I always told you, you are incomparable, never have I felt like this with a woman... Touching the deepest of my mind, love exploited to its fullest, could not but control me. Swallowing all pride, I come to my knees and beg you to ignite the love you once had, your love still fresh in my mind, I cannot but bear the consequence of my actions...

What if she was the one that wronged u or caused the break up, will u send this kind of text to her?
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2015
Fiftynine:
What if she was the one that wronged u or caused the break up, will u send this kind of text to her?

Well, I have a perspective. When a lady breaks up, I probably did something to deserve it. it ll probably be a different thing entirely if she wronged me. If I'm sure I did no wrong. then I'll probably explain.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2015
KA24DETT:

This makes you desperate. No guy should ever send this to any woman unless you have low self esteem . Dont ever do this. It makes u desperate and weak. Women hate desperate men. STOP THIS RUBBISH

Apologizing when you are wrong is not a sign of low esteem, and not rubbish. its a sign you are matured enough to admit your errors.

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by emmabest2000(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2015
epelumi42:

lol...
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by KA24DETT(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2015
epelumi42:

Apologizing when you are wrong is not a sign of low esteem, and not rubbish. its a sign you are matured enough to admit your errors.

Whats your definition of wrong? When you cant provide for her or when u didnt act like she wants you to? Relationship is not the way you guys make it out to be
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2015
KA24DETT:

Whats your definition of wrong? When you cant provide for her or when u didnt act like she wants you to? Relationship is not the way you guys make it out to be

Sorry, did you even read the post at all? :/
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 7:51am On May 24, 2015
[quote author=ANGELMARVE post=34023436]@OP ure just waisting ur time if ure writing dis to a Nigerian girl, just buy her an expensive gift and she will cm bak to uWhat do u mean ? Do u mean we Naija females would rather accept a gift than a sincere apology. ..Guy u nva jam na him make u dey talk like this
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by heeds2532(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by MrDoGood(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2015
I am too big for my ex now.
We've both moved on. So, there's no going back.
Nice one though for those who cares
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2015
[quote author=hadanssah post=34042767][/quote] baby pls say d truth 4rm ur heart, wud u rather accept a paper apology or an iphone 6 gold worth 210,000 naira apology?
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2015
[quote author=hadanssah post=34042767][/quote]

Angelmarve seems not to understand the point of the letter yet. You wanna beg dangote's daughter with iphone6 gold? you are a clown self. grin If my gf was a lady who'd accept a gift instead of apology, she won't have been my gf in the first place. Talk of classless ladies. I guess you've not been lucky with girls. I repeat, Marve, don't stereotype!!!

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2015
epelumi42:

Angelmarve seems not to understand the point of the letter yet. You wanna beg dangote's daughter with iphone6 gold? you are a clown self. grin If my gf was a lady who'd accept a gift instead of apology, she won't have been my gf in the first place. Talk of classless ladies. I guess you've not been lucky with girls. I repeat, Marve, don't stereotype!!!
bro if she is Dangote's daughter then u have 2 meet her, look into her eyes n say those words to her, u dnt just write a text or a letter to a girl in dis Generation most especially a Nigerian, 'and even if she is nt materialistic atleast u can still suprise her with a gift or treat her to a nice dinner.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nicepoker(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2015
epelumi42:

Lol, Lol. The lady I wrote this to, is not taken by material stuff. She's too rich for that. Only words could have done it. cheesy Don't stereotype Nigerian girls please.
then u are a learner in the business
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nicepoker(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2015
barackodam:
So, OP, iffa teh DOLAPO this, she go gree again??
if she can read. Then go ahead
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
bro if she is Dangote's daughter then u have 2 meet her, look into her eyes n say those words to her, u dnt just write a text or a letter to a girl in dis Generation most especially a Nigerian, 'and even if she is nt materialistic atleast u can still suprise her with a gift or treat her to a nice dinner.

I agree with you.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Monikween(f): 8:51am On May 24, 2015
when I saw d topic. I was expecting to see a picture of something .....mtchew
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2015
Freemanan:
A Good and intelligent lady will look for you, arrest you, and ensure you rot in jail for life. You are a danger to society bro... #crying bitterly#

Habaaa. Why now?
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Beckytee(f): 10:06am On May 24, 2015
wow! its romantic
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by lyricalz: 10:47am On May 24, 2015
Nowadays everybody wanno talk lyk dey gat sumtin 2 say, but nothing comes up when dey open their mouth, just a bunch of gibberish.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Icekyng: 12:32pm On May 24, 2015
remember007:
should I send it?
yes I use MTN plz 200 naira own

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Silencerh(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2015
Too loaded, summarize in just 2 sentences pls
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by cityhood: 1:07pm On May 24, 2015
epelumi42:

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Skoopy(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2015
Taye taiwo sef does not need letter writing. Money talks.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=ANGELMARVE post=34042941] baby pls say d truth 4rm ur heart, wud u rather accept a paper apology or an iphone 6 gold worth 210,000 naira apology?[/quote

I would not I want a man who would apologies sincerely from his heart not to buy me off with a gift

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 24, 2015
Icekyng:
yes I use MTN plz 200 naira own
hahaaahaahhaahaaa
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=hadanssah post=34060536][/quote] ha ha ha i can feel dat ure lying
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 24, 2015
epelumi42:

Habaaa. Why now?

Too romantic... A threat to normalcy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.