Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Web Design In Nigeria | Web Design Company In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design In Nigeria | Web Design Company In Nigeria (570 Views)

Google:13 Facts You Did Not Know About The Largest Internet Company In The World / How To Identify A Good Web Design Company In Nigeria / Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Design In Nigeria | Web Design Company In Nigeria by datecheaply: 1:32pm On May 23, 2015
[size=14pt]Hi there, I am John, a Web designer and developer, 22 years of age. I have been working as a freelance for almost 6 years now and I will be glad in helping you create your next awesome project.

I have been working since I graduated from high school. I have created lots of public and private websites(some shown below) and always looking for more work to learn from. I am using PHP as my primary programming language.

I am a person who is willing to learn and adapts quickly. I am keen to design and security. I believe in the core principles of Open Source and support it. I have a minimalistic approach to design and usability. Simplicity is beauty they say.

I like to keep it simple. My goals are to focus on typography, content and conveying the message that you want to send.

I'm a developer, so I know how to create your website to run across devices using the latest technologies available.

Call me for your project:

https://www.pinterest.com/source/webkuti.in/

Webkuti.in
http://www.webkuti.in
Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What Good Payment Gateway Can Be Used For Opencart System? / Niche Marketing. 6 Dynamic Ways To Target The Right Audience / ARTICLE WRITER Says-get Articles For Your Website Or Blog For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.