Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! (603 Views)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
The President Elect Muhammadu Buhari Listening To some Good music in Preparation for the Hand Over on May 29th !!!

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! by temitemi1(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2015
#Babaonechance don dey bleach ni. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! by Acekidc4(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2015
temitemi1:

Why Buhari Matter Con dey Pepper you for Body Na

Everything wey My President do dey always Pain you for Body!!Haba Temi, don't be an hindrance of CHANGE to yourself Oh!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! by IGBOSON2: 1:58pm On May 23, 2015
temitemi1:

^^^He's Fulani remember!?.....They're naturally liteskinned! grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! by vayne(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! by vayne(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2015
Those things are to protect his ears from loud sounds...I think he is in a chopper,or around a noisy environment.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! by tunex23: 2:05pm On May 23, 2015
temitemi1:
just like your clueless hero, common sense you no get
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 23, 2015
probably listening to OTUBANTE
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! by tunex23: 2:07pm On May 23, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^He's Fulani remember!?.....They're naturally liteskinned! grin
you shouldn't have replied that man angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Elect Buhari !!! by pussygotlips: 2:14pm On May 23, 2015
Nah,

he must be in helicopter, this kind of headphone are use to cover noise.

This was the type he used when the minister of petroleum was trying to stir up gist during their flight to London.

(1) (Reply)

We’re Set To Declare Modu Sheriff Wanted,adamawa Drags Fintiri To Commis – EFCC / 'A Thief Cannot Call Me Corrupt' - Gov Amaechi Replies Nyesom Wike / I Was A Motor Park Tout-Benue Gov-Elect(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.