Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide (40609 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Court Update: Drama In Court As Dss Threathens To Kill Kanus Lawyer / Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by spicytayomic(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2015
egift:

It is suicidal to confront Obasanjo grin grin grin grin grin

Dazzol
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by bababuff(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2015
kelvin100:
Jonathan is stupid.
How could he allow APC to be harassing this man?

Shoro niyen?

Na APC dey control NDLEA now?

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by notoriousbabe: 3:21pm On May 23, 2015
sparkleRed:

U knw u re sick sha! Y bring up igbo nw cnt u pple just rest ahah u like trouble oo

na true the guy yarn

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Segadem(m): 3:21pm On May 23, 2015
kelvin100:
Jonathan is stupid. How could he allow APC to be harassing this man?
did I miss something? wen was NDLEA became a politician .
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by stigman(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2015
Pangea:
cheesy
See life!
Was this not the same man that was swimming in rotten carcass like worms few months back?
Enjoying himself giving the finger to everybody even US
Thank God Jonathan was kicked out
Nigeria would have been a safe haven to all manner of criminals

Kashamu!
You are a bastard if you don't take that poison!
Do you think we care what happens to a criminal like you?
I would have recommended summary execution for you.
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

If this man is Igbo
Some people would have been saying he is been persecuted for his tribe and giving ultimatum to leave him alone or the country will boil!
Mtsheew

Did he take anything from you, if u don't know what to say just shut up
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by SOUNDKING: 3:23pm On May 23, 2015
Pangea:
cheesy
See life!
Was this not the same man that was swimming in rotten carcass like worms few months back?

Kashamu!

If this man is Igbo
Some people would have been saying he is been persecuted for his tribe and giving ultimatum to leave him alone or the country will boil!
Mtsheew
what have the igbos got to do with this?your hate will lay you to rest.God bless ndi Igbo, God bless lower Niger (Biafra).

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by egift(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2015
Why is Jonathan this silent?

I guess he is just interested on how to ensure he and his wife stay out of jail. Kashamu you see your life?

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Theanointed3(f): 3:25pm On May 23, 2015
He should please go ahead and commit suicide.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by roufy235(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2015
lukaino:
See free ticket and visa to America and this man dey threaten suicide. na wao!
Edo brothers wetin una think of this kind opportunity?
lols
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Zoehill(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2015
why is he crying suicide...........he knows what best to use to save the shame
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by notoriousbabe: 3:26pm On May 23, 2015
bababuff:

Shoro niyen?

Na APC dey control NDLEA now?
no mind am. Ba mi fo eti e lemeta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Jesusloveyou: 3:27pm On May 23, 2015
kelvin100:
Jonathan is stupid.
u are right, gej is really stupid, but d last time i check,gej has not handover yet, so how come u are more stupid than gej. N.B-not insult, i just want to know, how possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by mayorkyzo: 3:27pm On May 23, 2015
Funny how nigeria sometimes bows to the whims of other nations...would the UK or US or any top country extradite a senator to nigeria...smh

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by terzurum5(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by notoriousbabe: 3:27pm On May 23, 2015
Theanointed3:
He should please go ahead and commit suicide.
I wonder o. I dare him
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by mainstreets(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2015
See this fat fool, talking abt suicide. the earlier d better for Nigerians.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by christopheojo(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2015
kelvin100:
Jonathan is stupid.

u are a fool 4 saying that......everybody with his coin he is a drug baron & he must face d music
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by nwadiuko1(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2015
Maybe he will also drink rat poison
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by tiger28: 3:32pm On May 23, 2015
I have observed that his tribesmen are applauding this move by the federal government instead of protecting him because he is their own.

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by notoriousbabe: 3:32pm On May 23, 2015
3ace:
Those who really want to commit suicide don't announce it.
true talk. 30 yrs ago when I committed suicide ,I didn't tell anybody,I just did it
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 23, 2015
kelvin100:
Jonathan is stupid.

Apc ain't harassing him
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by haywire1: 3:33pm On May 23, 2015
kelvin100:
Jonathan is stupid.

undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Joeoku78: 3:33pm On May 23, 2015
Those who pointed accusing finger to Obasanjo have started fallen into trouble.
Jonathan did it and is now out of power
Buruji did it and will soon be extracdicted to US for imprisonment.
Who says Obasanjo is not lord of nigeria?
He planted jonathan as president and he has harvested jonathan at the appropriate time.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by notoriousbabe: 3:33pm On May 23, 2015
tiger28:
I have observed that his tribesmen are applauding this move by the federal government instead of protecting him because he is their own.
liar. Stop lying tongue
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by kaythinks(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2015
Pangea:
cheesy
See life!

Kashamu!

If this man is Igbo
Mtsheew
who is the "we" u are referring to? speak for yourself.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2015
Firefire:
APC, note this... A man that spits into the air spits on his self.
Maybe you are living in the lie of PDP that Buhari is running a parallel government. The last time I checked, Jonathan is still the President and NDLEA is still a FG agency controlled by the PDP government.

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by nadico(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2015
Nigerians can really be funny. This is a man that was shouting his innocence on rooftops just some few weeks back, now threatening suicide. Oga Buruji just go and clear your name or do the time whichever comes first.

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by MakeMoves: 3:35pm On May 23, 2015
you might be silly, how could you waste MB on such a comment
kelvin100:
Jonathan is stupid.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Intendy: 3:36pm On May 23, 2015
shrek4:

Edward Snowden and Buruji Kashamu?! What's the correlation Snowden is wanted for leaking sensitive document on national security, Buruji is a drug baron.

Both criminal offenses, but law of extradition for each countries vary. Besides, Nigeria and America are allies, Hong Kong isn't 'that' friendly with America.

If Buruji has nothing to hide, why has he not gone to Illinois to clear his name? Why would he panic and threaten suicide if assaulted? The only person I don't want America to have is Julian Assange, I believe you know why.

This might seem politically motivated, but bruh, its high time we (Nigeria) started taking responsibilities and standing for what we really are.

Thanks
God bless you.but next time don't reply f00ls

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Burger01(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2015
hamaworld:
And who is stopping him from committing suicide?
Me wonder ocheesy
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by notoriousbabe: 3:36pm On May 23, 2015
Joeoku78:
Those who pointed accusing finger to Obasanjo have started fallen into trouble.
Jonathan did it and is now out of power
Buruji did it and will soon be extracdicted to US for imprisonment.
Who says Obasanjo is not lord of nigeria?
He planted jonathan as president and he has harvested jonathan at the appropriate time.
seun tried it and we all know what happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) / Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.