Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide (40611 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Court Update: Drama In Court As Dss Threathens To Kill Kanus Lawyer / Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 23, 2015
Let him go ahead...
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by stan241(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2015
ALISMILE:
The last part ur comment really makes sense! Ibos are a bunch of Stuppid ethnic bigots! This country will be better off witout dem! If he is ibo some stupidd group wwill ve come to his defence, like they did in Oduah's case!
And you had to insult the whole Igbo race to drive home your point?
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 23, 2015
GogetterMD:

Barcanista, you are more intelligent than this na, act it. You should know that officers that deal with high profile criminals go in for the arrest in masks, and also when they take them to court. That's because some of them might have worked undercover, and they don't want the lives of them and the rest of their family under threat by the rest of the cartel
Well, I don't like Kashamu. I have defended him. He should go clear himself or go to jail.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by omolami: 4:10pm On May 23, 2015
Jonathan is not silly as stated by one overzealous person. Nothing concerns Gej in this matter its Obj that is pursuing Buruji. Obj is wicked and intolerant. He will meet his doom soon

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by hamaworld(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2015
maestroz:

...his shadows!

grin grin grin
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Lucasbalo(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2015
uzo4real:
This man is a drug baron. He should have maintained a low key life here in Niaja wen he manage to escape from the US. Make dem cramp am jooor...
Gbam.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by dotune(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2015
Pple are funny sha. Why are u mentioning APC? Is OBJ an APC member who reported him? And if he's clean enough, he should have travelled to US himself to clear his name. don't politicize this na.

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2015
omolami:
Jonathan is not silly as stated by one overzealous person. Nothing concerns Gej in this matter its Obj that is pursuing Buruji. Obj is wicked and intolerant. He will meet his doom soon
There is a thread on the politics section where the Minister of Justice and Attorney General, Muhammed Adoke backs the extradition.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 23, 2015
While I don't support Kashamu BURUJI but Nigeria Govt should be very careful to handle these matter. We should not subject our citizens to extradition that does not follow the due process in the court of LAW so as not to make it easier for any western country to ride on our citizens anyhow. I even read it somewhere that AMERICA will never extradite their citizens to any country in the world even to UK. Also do you know that America did not signed to ICC in the Hague so none of US citizens can be tried in that court for WAR crime.But US will send other citizens to the ICC. In this new era, GMB should make Nigeria like USA in Africa. You all remember how Obasanjo extradite some Nigerian to USA during his tenure. SLAVERY IS OVER.
You should remember the recent murder case in which an American lady was charged for Murder in ITALY, She was guilty of the case while she was in ITALY but was bail pending appeal but quickly flew to America. When the appeal came up she was already in USA while the case was going on in ITALY but later acquitted but had it been she was convicted , she would have spent the jail terms in America not in ITALY. AMERICA WILL NEVER EXTRADITE HER CITIZENS .BEWARE OF COLONIAL MASTER AND WESTERN WORLD.
The other black guy that was involved in the case is languishing in jail in ITALY. Don't misquote me , any offender has to be punished but it must be done in a fair way.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by klkl: 4:20pm On May 23, 2015
Blackchampion:
And when will d likes of Tinubu, Obj, Amaechi be charged of their corruption? #Just asking though
. The case of Kashamu has been established, he needs to go and clear himself. As for OBJ, Tinubu, Amaechi as you mention, you can initiate it by going to any competent court and establish ur case with some facts and see what will happen

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Nten: 4:22pm On May 23, 2015
This is a systematic witch hunting by an Owu high chief who has personal "beef" with him, having pitch tent with the opposition and eventually winning the polls. We await more of these...
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by 3ace(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2015
notoriousbabe:
hell?which kind hell?it was heaven that I went
What?! You mean you made heaven? I'm sure you manipulated your entry because "notorious" people don't make heaven.
Now Nigeria's image has to be rebranded not only in the world but heaven as well. Thank you.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by emiye(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2015
He should be charged for "attempted suicide" in Nigeria, but he must be extradited in the interim, and then if he makes it back to Nigeria, he will face the attempted suicide charge angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by notoriousbabe: 4:25pm On May 23, 2015
3ace:
What?! You mean you made heaven? I'm sure you manipulated your entry because "notorious" people don't make heaven.
Now Nigeria's image has to be rebranded not only in the world but heaven as well. Thank you.
yes now,because God loves me,he gave me another chance

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by dotune(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2015
That reminds me. Stella Oduah, I hope u r still in the country. Your case will soon be visited. I don't care which tribe u belong, we are sanitizing this country. We have suffered enough from criminal minds ruling us.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by aperture11: 4:28pm On May 23, 2015
oneeast:
Suicide

But Kashimu is not the only drug runner around? This is vindictiveness on the part of APC. cheesy

There are other prominent drug dealers there, they should be extradited all at once! cheesy
Last I checked today is 23rd of May it is not 29th yet. PDP still rule this country. How is this APC?

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Rotimi47: 4:29pm On May 23, 2015
kelvin100:
Jonathan is stupid.
How could he allow APC to be harassing this man?
is APC in charge of Federal Government establishments yet? No! So why bring APC into this?

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by femmical(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2015
who won die no go talk am out... die and go to hell... mumu man
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Diane93: 4:34pm On May 23, 2015
He had better hurry and commit the suicide already [color=#770077][/color] undecided
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by kunyeo(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2015
I hope one ignorant person would not blame APC for this, because legally only a sitting government, precisely the President has the power to allow an extradition.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by angelsing(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2015
Firefire:
APC, note this... A man that spits into the air spits on his self.
What has APC got to do with this now?...He has accused is party man Bode george behind all this. Clearly stating that Bode george is using is wife against him...So I don't understand how APC came into this oga FireFire
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by EzedDike: 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
Is he OJB's junior brother? They look very much alike. This man looks like a con man to me so he can commit suicide....its ok by me
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by fineguy11(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
kelvin100:
Jonathan is stupid.
How could he allow APC to be harassing this man?
you are the silly one here.....if u think govt will be business as usual then u need to have a rethink....besides,,what has APC got to do with his house arrest??PDP remains the party in power until may 28th,,get your head off your ass..
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
Its better he commits suicide and the shame dies with him than to be cuffed and found wanting.. grin

If na me na to go out like Tony Montana

Okaayyyy im reloadeddd
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by omenka(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2015
oneeast:
Suicide

But Kashimu is not the only drug runner around? This is vindictiveness on the part of APC. cheesy

There are other prominent drug dealers there, they should be extradited all at once! cheesy
Come oo, why are you guys mentioning APC on this?? Is NDLEA APC I'm finding it hard to understand this logic.. Or is it just sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by HRich(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2015
tunex23:
now we know better
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by oyetunder(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2015
This is not the time to talk about other imaginary drug barons pls. There are many robbers, but the ones who are exposed must be arrested. Many people had died and nothing happend, he is free to kill himself than continue to kill others thru corruption and cocaine
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by angelsing(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
Firefire:
APC, note this... A man that spits into the air spits on his self.
read this Oga and stop putting the blame on APC and beside, jonathan is still the president till May 29

May 23, 2015
Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within
Confines Of The Law – AGF
The Attorney General of the Federation, Mr
Mohammed Bello Adoke on Saturday said
the arrest of Senator-elect Kasumu Buruji is
not an extra-judicial action.
According to him a formal request has been
made by the American government seeking his
extradition and same has been passed to the
appropriate legal body.
He adds that due process an all legal
proceedings would be pursued with respect to
his extradition.
The Senator-elect had in a statement signed by
his media aide, described as illegal the decision
by the drug law enforcement agency
to surround his house in the early hours of
Saturday
He also accused PDP chieftain, Mr Bode George,
whose wife is the Director-General of the
Agency, of being behind the action.
“this latest onslaught is a confirmation of the
alleged plot to illegally abduct him in spite of the
pending suit against this illegality.
“As a matter of fact, the court has ordered
parties in the matter including the NDLEA to
maintain status quo until judgment is delivered
on Wednesday 27th May 2015.
“We have confirmed that they do not have a
warrant of arrest, just as the office of the
Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) and
Minister of Justice has said that it did not give
any order to carry out this illegality.
“We have confirmed that this illegality is being
designed and executed by Chief Bode George
whose wife is the Director General of the NDLEA,
all in a bid to score cheap political points.
“We urge all well-meaning Nigerians to prevail
on NDLEA, Chief George and his wife to toe the
path of the rule of law and follow due process.
“Nigeria is not a Banana republic! The United
States being the bastion of democracy, the rule
of law and due process should not lend itself to
this kind of illegality”, the statement said.
Related
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Rhozabeth(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
oneeast:
Suicide

Slowpoke, why are u pointing at APC when APC govt have not been sworn in! So if any PDP member coughs or sneezes now, it is APC?
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by Abesodiq(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
In my own view, I think oga Jonah is involved in this. He knows pretty well that APC will surely take this move once the mantle of leadership is transferred to them. Smart Oga Jonah, adding another feather to his cap- instead of allowing APC take the glory...
Re: Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide by angelsing(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc why undecided?
Oga stop blaming APC for what they know nothing about, read with buruji said about the whole thing

May 23, 2015
Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within
Confines Of The Law – AGF
The Attorney General of the Federation, Mr
Mohammed Bello Adoke on Saturday said
the arrest of Senator-elect Kasumu Buruji is
not an extra-judicial action.
According to him a formal request has been
made by the American government seeking his
extradition and same has been passed to the
appropriate legal body.
He adds that due process an all legal
proceedings would be pursued with respect to
his extradition.
The Senator-elect had in a statement signed by
his media aide, described as illegal the decision
by the drug law enforcement agency
to surround his house in the early hours of
Saturday
He also accused PDP chieftain, Mr Bode George,
whose wife is the Director-General of the
Agency, of being behind the action.
“this latest onslaught is a confirmation of the
alleged plot to illegally abduct him in spite of the
pending suit against this illegality.
“As a matter of fact, the court has ordered
parties in the matter including the NDLEA to
maintain status quo until judgment is delivered
on Wednesday 27th May 2015.
“We have confirmed that they do not have a
warrant of arrest, just as the office of the
Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) and
Minister of Justice has said that it did not give
any order to carry out this illegality.
“We have confirmed that this illegality is being
designed and executed by Chief Bode George
whose wife is the Director General of the NDLEA,
all in a bid to score cheap political points.
“We urge all well-meaning Nigerians to prevail
on NDLEA, Chief George and his wife to toe the
path of the rule of law and follow due process.
“Nigeria is not a Banana republic! The United
States being the bastion of democracy, the rule
of law and due process should not lend itself to
this kind of illegality”, the statement said.
Related

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.