Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides (28178 Views)

Guides On How To Calculate OAU Screening Aggregate Score For 2016 Aspirants / Study Medicine In Europe; Tuition 35oousd / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by jeckdix(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bro am much interested. My email add: jeckdix1@gmail.com
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by Elvis295(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
it's a scam

1 Like

Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by gimscrown(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please send me details my e-mail address is :crowngims@gmail.com
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by Oye50(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
There's noting special in what he's sending you than to tell you the countries that offers free tuition education. They include Germany, Norway, Finland, Austria and Iceland. Don't be deceived by anyone. If you want to study, Google should be your best friend but if you want to enrich another man, you can pay him to get an info you can get for free.

1 Like

Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2015
Oye50:
There's noting special in what he's sending you than to tell you the countries that offers free tuition education. They include Germany, Norway, Finland, Austria and Iceland. Don't be deceived by anyone. If you want to study, Google should be your best friend but if you want to enrich another man, you can pay him to get an info you can get for free.

You are very wrong!
The manual has step by step procedure for applying to each free-tuition university.
I also give free sample of one of the books

Here’s the detail of what you get in all the above 6 guides:

The tuition-free universities in each school and addresses

The admission dates and deadlines for each school

Specific admission requirements for each university

Specific student visa/work permit information for each country

Step by step guide on how to apply for admission and student visa

We also help connect those who bought our ebooks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by Oye50(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
ojuola1:

You are very wrong!
The manual has step by step procedure for applying to each free-tuition university.
I also give free sample of one of the books

Here’s the detail of what you get in all the above 6 guides:

The tuition-free universities in each school and addresses

The admission dates and deadlines for each school

Specific admission requirements for each university

Specific student visa/work permit information for each country

Step by step guide on how to apply for admission and student visa

We also help connect those who bought our ebooks.
and you think Google can't give all those? Anyone can personally search out these info on google, that was why I said no special thing in what you are giving out
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
All school in Germany offer free education and very schools here offer full scholarship but you have to be an A+ student.
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by elenewton1: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls I'm interested my email is latestgoal@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 4:41am On Jul 03, 2015
The package contains 10 ebooks on Free-tuition study in the following countries and other forms and documents you will need:

Germany, Austria, Finland, Iceland, Norway,Luxembourg,Australia, UK and USA.

It also has another bonus ebook on "how you can get your visa approved without delay".
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Still available...
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Still available!
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Have you ever felt left out because you could not get somebody to sponsor you to a University? It doesn’t have to be so my dear friend. Today, Our Study-Abroad Scholarships & Tuition-Free Universities Guide will put a smile on your face!
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by dotman10(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Hello friend. I took time enough to go through ur post and I sincerely don't know what really to believe. I have seen enough of posts like this without sufficient evidence that they can really help apart from just selling their books. Plz I need more information sent to my mailbox. Also, do u render technical assistance to people as to the application and other tinz like that. Plz I need more info asap.

Ibdotkoko@gmail.com.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by dharmhie1997(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2015
pls help me send d info to dis mail damilare1997@yahoo. co.uk
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by dharmhie1997(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
pls m interested, help me send to dis mail damilare1997@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by Ademurph1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
morufadebayo1991@gmail.com
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 5:18am On Jul 30, 2015
We have sent info to your email addresses.
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by realglob(m): 5:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Pls send to dis email equally interested emmanuel4764@gmail.com
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2015
message sent to realglob from ADMIN@
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2015
We have added more updates to our study abroad ebooks.
You can contact us by email for more detail or drop your email here to get detail.
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by Bruno3000(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Interested... Paulterhideyaor@yahoo.com
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by odogwutochukwu: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2015
what about post graduate studies......is it still free there?? if yes pls send to odogwutochukwu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
@ odogwutochukwu
@ Bruno3000
You have been sent details.
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by odogwutochukwu: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
sir i just checked my email, nothing was sent
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2015
@ odogwutochukwu
The mail I sent you bounced back.
Please provide another email address.
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by Bajjio26: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2015
Plz send the link to my email
Koladesk10@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by odogwutochukwu: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Sorry sir, odogwutochukwu88@gmail.com........thanks
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2015
@ odogwutochukwu
The mail has been sent to you.
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by Toluwalagbara(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2015
interested Please send to loverkomer@gmail.com
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
@Toluwalagbara.
Email was just sent to you.
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by skills50(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Mail me emmanuelndukwe25@yahoo.com For undergraduate studies (medicine and surgery) in germany. Thanks
Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by ojuola1(f): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
@skills50

Email was sent to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Unizik 2011/2012 Admission Statue Is Out On Www.jamb.org.ng / Nina Uziogwe Admitted Into 7 Ivy League Universities (photo) / WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.