Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Assistance Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Assistance Pls (480 Views)

Joomla Assistance Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistance Pls by gabsoft: 3:55pm On May 23, 2015
I want to upload ebook for my visitors to download on my site but i can't locate the url link after i uploaded one. Pls Kindly outline the steps to do this. Thanks a whole lot
Re: Assistance Pls by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
the URL Is the path to the file ,say you uploaded it in a folder called uploads,it would be site.com/uploads/the name of the file.pdf
Re: Assistance Pls by Tolzeal(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2015
gabsoft:
I want to upload ebook for my visitors to download on my site but i can't locate the url link after i uploaded one. Pls Kindly outline the steps to do this. Thanks a whole lot

What HOST are you using ??
Re: Assistance Pls by gabsoft: 7:12pm On May 23, 2015
I use smartweb.com.ng
Re: Assistance Pls by gabsoft: 7:22pm On May 23, 2015
Pls help outline the steps from cpanel environ, thanks a lot.
Re: Assistance Pls by webzyweb(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2015
if you upload it to your root directory, thats the public folder, then the path will be : " your domain name/name of file."file extension".
example, say i upload nairaland_logo.png to my public folder after logging into my cpanel and lets assume my domain name is : mydomainname.com, the file path will be www.mydomainname.com/nairaland_logo.png.

for further clarification, use my details below at my signature.
Re: Assistance Pls by gabsoft: 3:54pm On May 24, 2015
Thanks to you all, i have finally done it, you ar too much!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Has The Best Hosting Service? / Get A Premium Website / Free Email Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.