Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

% - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / % (481 Views)

"Angel In The Shadows" By Mdfox5 / The Secret Angel's 1 / Short Story''the Angel And The Monk'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

% by Beemhan(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2015
%
Re: % by Beemhan(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2015
ANGELA told me she was going to CHIEF EDO’S HOUSE IN EKOSODIN VILLAGE. I HEARD CHIEF EDO HAS JOINED HIS ANCESTORS. HE LED THE WAR AGAINST THOSE WHO HELD THEIR MEETINGS ON TOP OF THE TREES IN EKOSODIN VILLAGE. TREES WERE CUT DOWN. THREE BIRDS WERE KILLED IN THE PROCESS AND THREE OLD WOMEN IN THE VILLAGE DIED THE FOLLOWING MORNING. SUCH WAS LIFE IN EKOSODIN VILLAGE. The GODS were always at war. My friend was returning from a READING BINGE IN SCHOOL one night and had to pass the middle of EKOSODIN PRIMARY SCHOOL to get to his HOSTEL. He unknowingly passed through the middle of a GROUP OF BIRDS. The BIRDS flew off and he had a COLD CHILL. He did not WRITE the EXAMS that SEMESTER. He took ILL and was TAKEN HOME. He came back after 5 months and we learnt how a VISIT TO HIS VILLAGE IN AGENEBODE revealed he DISTURBED A HIGH POWERED MEETING THAT NIGHT. I will tag him on this NOTE to find out if he would AUTHENTICATE the STORY. I had already TRUNCATED my JOURNEY into UNIBEN and was walking back into the village with ANGELA. Her accent immediately REVEALED she was an LIG (LOW INTELLIGENCE GROUP)- a TAG for non-UNIBEN GIRLS who lived close to the school and HELPED YOUNG AND OLD UNIBEN STUDENT S who could not MUSTER ENOUGH COURAGE nor HAVE ENOUGH SWAGGER TO GET SUDENT GIRLFRIENDS assuage THEIR SEXUAL DESIRES. A popular HOSTEL of a COMPUTER SCHOOL OFF UWASOTA ROAD and THE NURSING HOSTEL IN UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL PROVIDED veritable HUNTING GROUNDS for such GUYS. I hunted their once and stopped when TWO GIRLS fought OVER MY OWNERSHIP IN UWASOTA, LILIBETH HOSTEL. An average UNIBEN GIRL spoke with a FAKE ACCENT except the WARRI AND SAPELE GIRLS who had nothing to prove to anyone in school. They were RAW and SIX PENCE A DANCE. UNIVERSITY OF BENIN is bound by EKOSODIN VILLAGE, OSASOGIE ESTATE, BDPA ESTATE and IKPOBA RIVER. I cannot identify which area is EAST, WEST or NORTH. If you have the map, you can volunteer the coordinates. I know that the IKPOBA RIVER IS BY THE AGRIC FARM and YOUNG GUYS ALWAYS HELPED THEMSELVES WITH WHAT WAS ALWAYS LEFT BY THE RIVER SIDE AFTER FREQUENT VISITS BY WOMEN CLADDED IN WHITE AND RED CLOTHES SEEKING TO INFLUENCE THE GODS TO ENABLE A SUCCESSFUL TRIP ABROAD, preferably, ITALY . A friend’s girlfriend succeeded and was SENDING VALUABLES to the GUY from ITALY who used the PROCEEDS to GET a DECENT WIFE. What happened when the GIRL came back from ITALY is not for this NOTE. Last TIME I CHECKED, the GUY was in USELU PSYCHIATRY HOSPITAL. I lived in EKOSODIN which was the DEN of UNSERIOUS STUDENTS. They took me in LIKE THE YOUNG JIM HAWKINS when MY DAD bought free BOOZE for some GUYS in HALL 1. HE followed me to SCHOOL to HANDLE MY REGISTRATION. I was YOUNG and PROTECTED. They begged him to go home. They promised to take care of me. When DR SCOTT EMUAKPOR told my Dad to leave me that I was not a Baby that I would sort myself out, he handed me over to the BROOD OF VIPERS without knowing it and left for the EAST. THAT WAS MY SECOND NUTURE COMPLEX.

(1) (Reply)

Writerstab Offer For Writers / You Think English Is Easy? / 2 Business Writing Tips From Hemingway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.