Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Let's Play - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play (1890 Views)

Let's Play This Game To See How Use You Are To Your Phone. / Let's Play A Game Of Picture, C'mon In If You Have Your NL Pic On!!! / Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Play by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 23, 2015
Hello romancelanders, how are you all doing? Let's play a game, let us comment with the third picture in our gallery, no lies please.

Re: Let's Play by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 23, 2015
angry dnt lyk dis either

Re: Let's Play by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 23, 2015

Re: Let's Play by jrerico1(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2015
sad

Re: Let's Play by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 23, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala, farano, ishilove
Re: Let's Play by tottinova: 6:57pm On May 23, 2015
just squating
Re: Let's Play by IamLEGEND1: 7:09pm On May 23, 2015

Re: Let's Play by Folakeme: 7:43pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Let's Play by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Blossomedcherry, hi. how are you today?
Re: Let's Play by BlossomedCherry: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Loisemm:
Blossomedcherry, hi. how are you today?
Am fyn maama wink and u?

1 Like

Re: Let's Play by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
My Nairaland pm does not work well so I had to go and look for an old abandoned thread to give you this suggestion.
I saw a thread where a lady delivered in a mother and child hospital in Akure for free. She had triplets through CS there for free. Didnt know they have that available. I dont know if you may want to consider seeking out a Mother and Child hospital in your area and make your enquiries.
I think they have them in most states and some Local govts.
I will post the link to the story here.
Re: Let's Play by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Let's Play by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
You are covered with the blood. No fear o. And reduce the reading or hearing of any negative birth stories. If person start to talk say this one die or that one baby no make am, quickly stop such a person. And close your ears. Yours shall be super positive whichever method you choose.

cc:Blossomedcherry. Check my conversation up, dear. All the best.
Re: Let's Play by BlossomedCherry: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Loisemm:
You are covered with the blood. No fear o. And reduce the reading or hearing of any negative birth stories. If person start to talk say this one die or that one baby no make am, quickly stop such a person. And close your ears. Yours shall be super positive whichever method you choose.

cc:Blossomedcherry. Check my conversation up, dear. All the best.
Thanks alot maam, I truly appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Let's Play by BlossomedCherry: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Loisemm:
My Nairaland pm does not work well so I had to go and look for an old abandoned thread to give you this suggestion.
I saw a thread where a lady delivered in a mother and child hospital in Akure for free. She had triplets through CS there for free. Didnt know they have that available. I dont know if you may want to consider seeking out a Mother and Child hospital in your area and make your enquiries.
I think they have them in most states and some Local govts.
I will post the link to the story here.
dunno any mother and child hospital but I will look out for one here in Umuahia.

1 Like

Re: Let's Play by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Blossomedcherry , how was your day? How bumping? Pls did bitter leaf slim you down? I know you're slim already. Did it reduce you more? My sis, I am thinking of trying that 3months bitterleaf therapy o.
Can we chat on WhatsApp? Or make we continue here?
Re: Let's Play by BlossomedCherry: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Loisemm:
Blossomedcherry , how was your day? How bumping? Pls did bitter leaf slim you down? I know you're slim already. Did it reduce you more? My sis, I am thinking of trying that 3months bitterleaf therapy o.
Can we chat on WhatsApp? Or make we continue here?
chai oga no gree me do whatsapp o... Jealousy no go gree am. erhmmm wat abt on gmail?
lol how u take knw say I slim bfore? u be winchwink ?
E reduce me alittle more sha but I liked it not much.
you can aswell call me via
Re: Let's Play by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Blossomedcherry , OK thanks. You can remove ur no. Oga eeh...which kind jealousy be that na grin
WhatsApp is great, cheap, easy and fun. Tell him to let you join and he can go through your chats n phone anytime.

I know when you kept telling Jazzyjazz say she resemble you in stature.
Re: Let's Play by BlossomedCherry: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Loisemm:
Blossomedcherry , OK thanks. You can remove ur no. Oga eeh...which kind jealousy be that na grin
WhatsApp is great, cheap, easy and fun. Tell him to let you join and he can go through your chats n phone anytime.

I know when you kept telling Jazzyjazz say she resemble you in stature.
No be jex stature o. If na so her face dey real life den we can pass for a twin sef.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Woman In This Photo / Lets Us Play This Game Togather And See Who Will Score Highest / The Longest Sentence In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.