Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,473 members, 7,801,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

All These People Trekking Up And Down For GEJ And GMB - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All These People Trekking Up And Down For GEJ And GMB (334 Views)

Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. / Photos Of Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja / These People Posted These Suicide Notes On Facebook.. But No One Believed Them.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These People Trekking Up And Down For GEJ And GMB by nairo: 5:39pm On May 23, 2015
Sometimes I just don't get it, Please what is the essence of these trekking? does it improve our economy or add to our GDP? I think it's time our youths start using their time for something meaningful, more visible and productive things than seeking cheap popularity.

This is how I feel about this whole trekking things. Please let's know what you think about this.
Re: All These People Trekking Up And Down For GEJ And GMB by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 23, 2015
Well people should trek if they feel like. Its their leg and stamina. Its a shame that nobody thought of treking for chibok girls or for all the mishaps in the country...

1 Like

Re: All These People Trekking Up And Down For GEJ And GMB by tobtap: 5:47pm On May 23, 2015
they are all jobless entities
Re: All These People Trekking Up And Down For GEJ And GMB by Phinagold(f): 5:48pm On May 23, 2015
Thats d trend

(1) (Reply)

Today's Food For Thought / Sports / Say My Name Na Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.