Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls (51045 Views)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2015
I know that many will storm on this thread with a tumultuous reaction saying "OP, I do all these but I'm not a runs girls. YES you may not be a runs girl but the truth of the matter is that, most often than not, when a lady is caught doing many of these things, she's gradually evolving into a runs girl cool

We do not have all day. Let's get to work cool

1. Uploading Bosoms/Buttocks Revealing Pictures
I think this should top the list. They upload pictures revealing the half part of their bosoms, laps and buttocks to viewers because they know it will definitely catch their fancy. This is a bid to attract various male species. *Dem gat sell market by force by fire*.. Yeye girls. I don't want to start mentioning their names

2. They Include Their PINs/Fone Numbers In Their profiles
Why on earth will a lady add her phone number and PIN when it's not for business purpose ? Even as a guy, I find it inappropriate to do so (except for business purpose), so why on earth will a lady reveal her fone number/PIN for the whole world to see?. Some will even write " Please call me or add me on whatsapp
080xxxxxxxx" na wa oooh !!!

3. They Change Dps By Regular Intervals

My research and findings have shown that runs girls are not hard to spot on social media because they desperately flaunt their styles and show how sophisticated they are. They will never take pictures in churches/mosques but all their pictures are either taken in the bathrooms, toilets, bedrooms(night gown outfit) parties, club house, pepper soup joint etc. They snap pictures at every location and it becomes their Dp

4. Subscription About To Expire, Who Cares To Renew ?

Ladies who announce their data bundle status are scam in my personal opinion, therefore, I have no atom of regard for such ladies. On a normal day they use monosyllabic replies for you but the moment you enquire about their date bundle expiry date, you will see them typing 150words in one minute.

5. They Don't Chat With Broke Guys

Lemme clarify this before some people tear me to pieces. Runs girls on social media are quick to mouth thrash broke dudes, that is, they don't give a damn about you even if you hold a Bachelors degree in as much as they know that a kobo can never come out of your pocket. However, they would rather give their attention to illiterates who are ready to pay their bills

6. They Are Overly Rude
Runs girls on social media are very rude especially when you hold a contrary opinion about them. They are ill-mannered and talk rudely regardless of the age difference. However, they are always quick to anger when you tell them to desist from such act and they will never hesitate to bullshit you saying it's their lives and they live it the way they want. Just as they will try to tongue lash me with haughty contempt for this write-up

7. So Many Male Species Dominate Their List
There's nothing actually wrong having so many guys in your list but when a lady has up 100 friends in her list and 95 of them are guys, it's just one of the things we are talking about

8. I'm Bored, Who Cares To Take Me Out?

This is another thing to look out for. They use this as PM to get the attention of guys they barely know. This is a bid to get the attention of sex starved dudes that they will screw up

9. They Change Relationship Status Like Disco Light

They change their relationship status as if their lives depend on it. They can change their relationship status 15 times a week. They are confused if they are in relationship or not

10. Feel free to add the last one cool

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/things-ladies-do-on-social-media-that.html

Written by: Tosyne2much

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin

"They change relationship like disco light." Lmao

11. They'll come here and argue with you.
Prepare yourself cheesy

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 23, 2015
ThankGod Am a runs boy

wen a runser jams a runsee

we'll see hu runsees best

wen i know say after all d marathon sex

e sweet u

e sweet me

no body suppose pay

26 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by alberto2k(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2015
*uploading pics of them with different guys everyweek grin

with captions like "chilling with kingtom"

"me and my boo kinglekan"

"had a great day with zick"

"me and fabdedon. . . love u sweery"

"stephenqueen and I, love u boo" grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by mytime24(f): 5:58pm On May 23, 2015
#10 by 10 10 dis, 10 dat

Plot of land 4sale undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrDojo(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2015
No 9. Got me laffin hard...they change relationship like Disco lights.. grin grin

Bt OP according to dis yur post....Many of our NL babes are Runz Babes be d@ espcially pple like rokiatu (overhyped yansh)....becuz since I don enta NL I neva see d@ girl face na only yansh I don see..... Everybodi don sabi d yansh sote d yansh don turn Yardstick 4 oda NL babes......

Again nice wrt up @ Op....

#NOOFFENSE @ rokiatu..

Change relationship like disco light cheesy

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by DaPhilosopher(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2015
hmmm

Fake life everywhere! But some ladies (abi na men dey hide unda deir ID's) no dey try at all!

Wen did guy become MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat?

For cards, call my name 1m timex, and u r so oooo loaded!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Godfullsam(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2015
I disagree with number 3 sad

Most girls change their dp as often as possible, not all of them are runs girls.

14 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Phinagold(f): 6:04pm On May 23, 2015
And Runs boys nko

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrDojo(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2015
Phinagold:

And Runs boys nko

Abeg shey dem dey see runz boys Ni..?!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Tapout(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2015
[size=18pt]no 11,..they will come now n attack op... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .[/size]

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by kinglekan: 6:08pm On May 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Obiomon: 6:08pm On May 23, 2015
So your girlfriend is right!!? Tell me bout it!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by nurez305(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2015
ok, i wil start observing that
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Brugo(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2015
Another set of 10.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stan241(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2015
With regards changing of relationship status i don't necessarily think that's true....most ladies are hardly ever single cus the minute they break up with tom, they start dating jude in less than a week and also very insecure so the minute a new guy is in their lives they change status ASAP...my opinion though

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by luvlyann(f): 6:11pm On May 23, 2015
I agree with u.....sum babes no get shame 4 dia dictionary....if u b runs girl,,,plz do not take it to social medias....(quote me)

buh op,,it takes a runz guy to knw a runz girl

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by KingTom(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
alberto2k:

with captions like "chilling with king tom"

"me and my boo king lekan"

"had a great day with zi ck"

"me and fabde don. . . love u sweery"

"stephe nqueen and I, love u boo" grin
grin grin grin Your match na by 9pm o grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
Lmao.

Excellent write up Tosyne2much

They change their relationship status like disco party.

grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Phinagold(f): 6:13pm On May 23, 2015
MrDojo:

Abeg shey dem dey see runz boys Ni..?!

Yes na
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by alberto2k(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin Your match na by 9pm o grin
charging up. . . . 61% grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by agarawu23(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by KingTom(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2015
alberto2k:
charging up. . . . 61% grin
Cc: Stephenqueen grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Captainswag225(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2015
Phinagold:

And Runs boys nko
lol, i havent heard of that before. How do they operate?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by francizy(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2015
OP, 3, 6 and 7 should be ruled out because any girl can exhibit those..
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrDojo(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2015
shocked shocked

Phinagold:

Yes na

I dnt knw Oooo...na only yeye boiz we dey follow der mother's and grand mother's age mate...na him I sabi Ooooo....all those ode boiz...she na dem be runz boys...?!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by kinglekan: 6:17pm On May 23, 2015
alberto2k:

with captions like "chilling with ki.ngtom"

"me and my boo kingl.ekan"

"had a great day with zick"

"me and fab.dedon. . . love u sweery"

"stephen.queen and I, love u boo" grin

Alberto u sabi dem wella cheesy

Ehen! Tosyne2much dt num 4 oto lo so oooo. You go dey follow dem chat, dem go dey gv their usual monosyllabic replies like; ok, fyn, k, yea, etc.

All of a sudden when u wan ask sumfn you go just see like 200words of bullshit in a split second about helping them recharge data. cheesy

Most of them na guys in disguise sha!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Phinagold(f): 6:21pm On May 23, 2015
MrDojo:
shocked shocked

I dnt knw Oooo...na only yeye boiz we dey follow der mother's and grand mother's age mate...na him I sabi Ooooo....all those ode boiz...she na dem be runz boys...?!

Op will explain better
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 23, 2015
MrDojo:
No 9. Got me laffin hard...they change relationship like Disco lights.. grin grin

Bt OP according to dis yur post....Many of our NL babes are Runz Babes be d@ espcially pple like rokiatu (overhyped yansh)....becuz since I don enta NL I neva see d@ girl face na only yansh I don see..... Everybodi don sabi d yansh sote d yansh don turn Yardstick 4 oda NL babes......

Again nice wrt up @ Op....

#NOOFFENCE @ rokiatu..[i][/i]

Change relationship like disco light cheesy

Lmao @ the bolded

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrDojo(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Lmao @ the bolded

Bros u r wicked.....na mistake na....make I sharply go edit am.... cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Alberto u sabi dem wella cheesy

Ehen! Tosyne2much dt num 4 oto lo so oooo. You go dey follow dem chat, dem go dey gv their usual monosyllabic replies like; ok, fyn, k, yea, etc.

All of a sudden when u wan ask sumfn you go just see like 200words of bullshit in a split second about helping them recharge data. cheesy

Most of them na guys in disguise sha!!

Bwhahahahhaa cheesy

I think say na only me notice am sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.