Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls (51055 Views)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy see as i dey look d op undecided undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Aunty, aw far? grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2015
alberto2k:
*uploading pics of them with different guys everyweek grin

with captions like "chilling with kingtom"

"me and my boo kinglekan"

"had a great day with zick"

"me and fabdedon. . . love u sweery"

"stephenqueen and I, love u boo" grin
I know say u go sabi am pass me cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Homguy(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2015
stan241:
With regards changing of relationship status i don't necessarily think that's true....most ladies are hardly ever single cus the minute they break up with tom, they start dating jude in less than a week and also very insecure so the minute a new guy is in their lives they change status ASAP...my opinion though
True this!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Johneyhaz: 9:02pm On May 23, 2015
You wey suppose Don deactivate since ystd undecided Kontinu

#tosyn2muchdeactivateuraccount
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Commot for road abeg with your oversize bra.

You na runs woman na. angry
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 9:02pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Here is my comprehensive list :
KingTo.m Kinglek.an Enego.d kradle.ber TheSo.nOfMark Blacket.t
Still compiling names ........
Which list be this?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Aunty Prettythicksme cheesy

I hope say I neva mis-yarn sha ? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Which list be this?
The original runs girl,how market? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by KingTom(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aunty, aw far? grin
Are you the pretty lady in that green sweater? @ your dp grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 9:04pm On May 23, 2015
They beg for airtime for sub like prettythicksme
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2015
Johneyhaz:
You wey suppose Don deactivate since ystd undecided Kontinu

#tosyn2muchdeactivateuraccount
Hehehehehe cheesy

I go deactivate b4 dawn cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by goodgate: 9:05pm On May 23, 2015
remsonik:
Wow.... So I am a runs girl. I change my DPs constantly, I put my pin at the end of my posts.

Well I am proud of it. K'oja ti ta, kowo ti wole. Business must boom.
God bless the hustle.
The enterprise must be fulfilling.
Really? Lets hook up,lets warm up the night,its cold here.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Are you the pretty lady in that green sweater? @ your dp grin grin grin
Mad boy ,I swear . grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2015
stephenqueen:
Oboi, my hand no dey dis one ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 9:06pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Aunty Bisola cheesy

I hope say I neva mis-yarn sha ? cheesy
So na bisola be that bìtch name.bisola oni paraga hahahahahaha
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Enegod(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwahahahahaha toflwld lwkmd cheesy

Water in my eyes cheesy
grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
mytime24:
#10 by 10 10 dis, 10 dat
Plot of land 4sale undecided
by dre comment u wld knw them. . .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Johneyhaz: 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehehehe cheesy

I go deactivate b4 dawn cheesy
Am only joking,Whats gonna be my gain If you deactivate your account.so far you are not dragging babe with me, you are safe cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 23, 2015
stephenqueen:
shocked u carry ur mumunity come dis thread again,y? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 9:08pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
The original runs girl,how market? cheesy
You be gay?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Enegod(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

KingTom
Kinglekan
Enegod
kradleber
TheSonOfMark
Blackett

when last did you visit your local witch doctor? He must have done something pretty bad to you grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by KingTom(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mad boy ,I swear . grin
Guy give us the real list jare, shey one Mrs.......ch. .......Im. .........a dey among grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

KingTom
Kinglekan
Enegod
kradleber
TheSonOfMark
Blackett

[/quote]
I bind and cast you.cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
Phinagold:

And Runs boys nko
mk we deal wit runs gals first. .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oboi, my hand no dey dis one ooooo cheesy
u dey mind dat werey guy? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by remsonik(f): 9:10pm On May 23, 2015
goodgate:
Really? Lets hook up,lets warm up the night,its cold here.
Well you could hook up with my very affordable heater. Just shikini money. Delivery available nationwide. Available in wholesale and retail
What say you?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2015
Johneyhaz:
Am only joking,Whats gonna be my gain If you deactivate your account.so far you are not dragging babe with me, you are safe cheesy
So if I dey drag babe with you, you go want make I deactivate
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 9:11pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Na 9pm ooo grin
9 don knack na alberto2k where you dey?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked u carry ur mumunity come dis thread again,y? cheesy
chai! Sub money kwa!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by segzybeez(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2015
knew d op must b tosyne2much b4 reading

#slayerofbitches
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Guy give us the real list jare, shey one Mrs.......ch. .......Im. .........a dey among grin grin
[/quote]
Scared of mentioning MrsChima?

There, I did.smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.