Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? (1716 Views)

How To Honour Your Partner’s Need / What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You? / 7 Things You Shouldn’t Tolerate From Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by HarkinromardeY(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2015
Associating with someone who has a chronic bad breath can be very difficult, more difficult to tell them which some of them are not aware.
So if your partner has a bad breath,can you tolerate this or you'll end the relationship?
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by ericessien24: 6:14pm On May 23, 2015
Sat close to a hot chick in bus today, was thinking of how to start a convo with her, but she first talked to me wanting to ask for directions, damn I couldn't bear the breathe from her mouth but couldn't tell her sha.

Note I can't date such a girl at first. But men r the worst

1 Like

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by Ewuro4: 6:16pm On May 23, 2015
Why should anybody tolerate what can be rectified?

Tell him to floss twice a day for a start.(by the way how many Nigerians floss? Imagine all that piled up gunky food residues in between your teeth for decades) Ewwww *plug nose*

He should see a dentist. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by Ewuro4: 6:21pm On May 23, 2015
ericessien24:
Sat close to a hot chick in bus today, was thinking of how to start a convo with her, but she first talked to me wanting to ask for directions, damn I couldn't bear the breathe from her mouth but couldn't tell her sha.

Note I can't date such a girl at first. But men r the worst

Dem boku everywhere forming big gehs cheesy Stinky mouth . no mint /gum after gulping all that awoof shawarma . Ewww
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by psucc(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2015
Rather than killing her, you can help her overcome it.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 23, 2015
Op its like you saw my situation yesterday in the office before posting this.
One of the big ogas in my office has a terrible mouth odour. His own is so bad that if you stay close to him for so long your cloth will start smelling like his mouth. You can even perceive it if you are sitting across the table where he is sitting.
Ysterday he came to to print some documents with my system cos his own wasn't working.. I wanted to die. The 10 mins he spent in my office felt like 10 weeks as I could not breath or swallow saliva.for that duration.
This man is married with kids. It leaves me to wonder how his wife copes. why has no friend or his wife found a remedy for him.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by taryour(f): 8:05pm On May 23, 2015
Ceeesaw:
One of the big ogas in my office has a terrible mouth odour. His own is so bad that if you stay close to him for so long your cloth will start smelling like his mouth. You can even perceive it if you are sitting across the table where he is sitting.
Ysterday he came to to print some documents with my system cos his own wasn't working.. I wanted to die. The 10 mins he spent in my office felt like 10 weeks as I could not breath or swallow saliva.for that duration.
This man is married with kids. It leaves me to wonder how his wife copes. why has no friend or his wife found a remedy for him.

I think you kinda exaggerating the situation. How can your clothes begin to smell like someone's breath because you where close to him for some minutes.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 23, 2015
I can't tolerate bad breath. It doesn't matter how stunning a girl is, if her mouth reeks, it's game over. If she's my spouse, I'd tell her to sort her dental hygiene out, or visit a dentist.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 23, 2015
taryour:

I think you kinda exaggerating the situation. How can your clothes begin to smell like someone's breath because you where close to him for some minutes.
There is no exageration in what I said earlier. And am not even trying to make fun of him, because I think his is related to a chronic illness. Its better experienced.. the odour is baaad
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by taryour(f): 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
Ceeesaw:

There is no exageration in what I said earlier. And am not even trying to make fun of him, because I think his is related to a chronic illness. Its better experienced.. the odour is baaad

he must be very much aware of his situation then. God help him he finds a solution to his problem
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 23, 2015
taryour:

he must be very much aware of his situation then. God help him he finds a solution to his problem

In as much as I want to believe he is aware, his actions doesnt show it. He still speaks directly into people's face. And I dont see him with mints or gum trying to reduce the smell. God should come to his Aid, honestly.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by HarkinromardeY(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2015
Ceeesaw:
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by onizy(f): 10:38pm On May 23, 2015
all those who thought a dentist didn't matter will soon need his help
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by ryanfletcher: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
well actually its not exactly their fault I mean for over 7years now I have been battling the same siruation,I'm a very clean man and I practice good hygiene but God knows why I have to keep on living like this..
.any one with a reference please help me out
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by ryanfletcher: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
onizy:
all those who thought a dentist didn't matter will soon need his help
not all of them are caused but tooth,some are much more complicated than that
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by innervoice(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
First thing to do is to tell your partner about it, it might be related to a medical condition that could and should be treated.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by adesbreath: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
I cannot oooo....i will have to turn the world upside down to find a solution for him ooo.... I cannot even tolerate bad smells.. it's just who I found myself to be. May God heal everyone out there with mouth odour.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by Chidoks(f): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
i don't like bad breath.can't even stand stale smell.thank God hubby doesn't have bad breath.if he had i would have personally sought out the solution for that. had to stop patronizing one salon because the guy there has it and when he carves my eyebrows , i just hold my breath!
i remember when i newly knew hubby, before he goes lovey dovey in the morning i would quickly rush to the bathroom and appear with toothbrush and toothpaste.with time i got used to him sha...
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by Chidoks(f): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
ryanfletcher:
well actually its not exactly their fault I mean for over 7years now I have been battling the same siruation,I'm a very clean man and I practice good hygiene but God knows why I have to keep on living like this..
.any one with a reference please help me out
visit your dentist and present your case.he is in the best position to advice uou or make refrences.

book
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by Ewuro4: 2:54am On Aug 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

Dem boku everywhere forming big gehs cheesy Stinky mouth . no mint /gum after gulping all that awoof shawarma . Ewww

Crazy girl cheesy
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by ryanfletcher: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chidoks:

visit your dentist and present your case.he is in the best position to advice uou or make refrences.

book
I don't expect you to understand either coz you won't!
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by Chidoks(f): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
ryanfletcher:
I don't expect you to understand either coz you won't!

oh darl, that was a sincere advice. i just felt an expert will be in a better position to give the best advice.my apologies if i appeared insensitive.
Re: Can You Tolerate Your Partner's Bad Breath? by jossy26: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2015
can there even be a relationship with a bad breadth in the first instance, even if you like someone from the first look, immediately you strike a conversation and she opens her mouth with a bad breadth oozing out, thats a huge turn off already, all likeness will fade away. its a NO for me

(1) (Reply)

"My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him / Over Protective Parents / Advice A New Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.