Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? (926 Views)

State With Most Epileptic Power Supply / Am On Tour To Understand Causes Of Nigeria’s Epileptic Power Supply: Fashola / Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
Here in Ajose Adeogun street,utako,Abuja the situation is really bad.it is quite unusual and I don't think this has ever happened before for the past three days now we don't have light thinking it is only in my street thereby decided to stroll round utako district and to my greatest surprise there was no power supply in all the streets I have been able to pass through..I called my elder brother in 500housing unit lokoja to ask him if the electricity supply is fair and he told me that for the past three days NEPA has not even flash the light not to talk of bringing it..pls I want more enlightenment about this power supply across the country so,what is the current situation in your area?.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by Phinagold(f): 7:28pm On May 23, 2015
Mine is the worst
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by DahtzFestjayz: 7:32pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by kokoA(m): 7:35pm On May 23, 2015
We've seen light for less than an hour for the past 3 days.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by kolaaderin: 7:37pm On May 23, 2015
No comment. But one, it's a disaster
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 23, 2015
Pls someone shld call phcn dat we re tired of lite
D lite situation in ma area is almost perfect
Thanks to transformation
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by gesundheit: 7:49pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Thanks to transformation

You are liar... the whole country is experiencing total black out. classic fm and beat fm just announce the shutting down of the station by 9:00pm because of inability to get disel to power there generator.

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 23, 2015
gesundheit:

You are liar... the whole country is experiencing total black out. classic fm and beat fm just announce the shutting down of the station by 9:00pm because of inability to get disel to power there generator.
u see nigerians?
u no dhe ma house, u dhe follow me drag say i no get lite
buh if i tell u say Buhari snub madueke, u go believe.
apc don brain-drain una lipsrsealed
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by gesundheit: 7:58pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u see nigerians? u no dhe ma house, u dhe follow me drag say i no get lite buh if i tell u say Buhari snub madueke, u go believe. apc don brain-drain una lipsrsealed

when will you ever use your brain. it's free just use it for once.

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by netotse(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2015
AccessME:
Here in Ajose Adeogun street,utako,Abuja the situation is really bad.it is quite unusual and I don't think this has ever happened before for the past three days now we don't have light thinking it is only in my street thereby decided to stroll round utako district and to my greatest surprise there was no power supply in all the streets I have been able to pass through..I called my elder brother in 500housing unit lokoja to ask him if the electricity supply is fair and he told me that for the past three days NEPA has not even flash the light not to talk of bringing it..pls I want more enlightenment about this power supply across the country so,what is the current situation in your area?.

FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by jmoore(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2015
There is power supply in my neighbourhood in Aba.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 23, 2015
I stay in Abuja too and its the same situation or even worse. it has been going on like this for weeks. we wont have light for about three days. for example they took it 8am on Wednesday and brought it 2pm this afternoon. just yesterday phcn(AEDC) sent me a text that there is a drop in electricity allocated to Abuja from 450 to less than 200mega watts. its pathetic.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2015
We have light at onitsha mainly at night between 6pm to around 3am but it is blinking
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by dunkem21(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2015
We don't have light since clueless GEJ took over mantle of leadership.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by egift(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2015
Light no dey 042. Jonathan should stop punishing Nigerians for kicking him out. No light. No fuel. No money.

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by egift(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Thanks to transformation

The Devil heard the lies you tell on Nairaland, he screamed - The Blood Of Jesus!
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by Alphaoscar: 8:35pm On May 23, 2015
Just less than an hour electricity in my area since monday.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by abdul123(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2015
No light here also in ikorodu Lagos.. That's the power of the Jonathan led presidency in power.. Wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by staymore: 8:40pm On May 23, 2015
We had light for 20 minutes this evening only. It is really getting worse by the day.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by heneversleep: 9:17pm On May 23, 2015
Bad coupled with the fuel scarcity angry
Re: Epileptic Power Supply:what Is The Current Situation In Your Area? by Alexisu: 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
No light in my area(Ijegun) Lagos for like 4/5 days now. Wen out to get fuel dis evening for gen with the mind of getting it at 3H, but was told its 4H.

Which way Nigeria.

This is supposed to be a blessing, not a curse.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reject Roll Royce In London / Lol!!check Out The Newspaper Advert Gov Amaechi Got As Birthday Greeting / Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.