Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) (47590 Views)

Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? / Can You Eat This? See The Photo Which Has Sparked A Heated Debate Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by terrymason(m): 12:26am On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Loving this...*with fresh coconut!
you go like food too o! Nice red shoes
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by sobastical: 12:33am On May 24, 2015
hamaworld:
Let me ask my pa,(dangote) when last I sent him to buy it for me

Reason why some will never attain dangotes height
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by gbengus17: 1:04am On May 24, 2015
AFTER REMOVING ALL MY TOOTH BEFORE DENTIST TOLD ME TO AVOID ROSTED CORN, SUGAR CANE,CHEWING STICKS, ETC, THE NIGERIA DENTAL ASSOCIATION ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH TO EDUCATE NIGERIANS ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS, THEY ARE HAPPY TO SEE YOU REMOVING YOUR TEETH AND OPEN WIDE AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY.
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by ogiewanye(m): 3:23am On May 24, 2015
victor2008:
u playing with cancer bro

cancer? how?
na wa for u o...
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by kunlenkirol(m): 4:22am On May 24, 2015
Yummy!
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by pablus: 4:36am On May 24, 2015
what combo? i see corn and pot. what's inside the pot na?
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by Nobody: 6:06am On May 24, 2015
This is how you roast corn...

Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:12am On May 24, 2015
terrymason:
you go like food too o! Nice red shoes
thanks..buh you've really confimred that guys are colour blind...they are pink not red..
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:13am On May 24, 2015
shaqhead:

Pinkie which one come b "fresh" coconut..e get dry abi roasted or boiled coconut ni?
hahhahahahahahahahha..nur mind me jare..
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by hamaworld(m): 6:22am On May 24, 2015
sobastical:

Reason why some will never attain dangotes height

Reason why your I.Q will always be low.

Is it only one person that has this name
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by ddjay: 6:38am On May 24, 2015
victor2008:
so u mean ROASTED CORN can cause cancer? WHAT!! END TIMES THINGS PEOPLE
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by mizzochocinco: 7:06am On May 24, 2015
Martino240:
Superb Combo grin
are those stones on the pot?
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by MrDoGood(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2015
priscaoge:
Yesterday Evening......I went to the market yesterday and saw pears shocked shocked shocked Omo na so I take change d dinner for everyone......Chai fresh corn n Pear, best meal ever grin grin

@Op have U tried Corn n breadfruits? If well prepared, the combo na die grin grin

The 1st poster forgot to take his drugs angry angry...Cancer inside Corn? Some people need a very hot slap to reset their brain data angry angry angry WTF angry angry angry angry
I SMELL LIES
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by heeds2532(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 24, 2015
victor2008:
Why are you a bushboy?
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by lordyugo: 8:38am On May 24, 2015
haywire1:

Who bought phone for this 7yr old kid. 2008 to 2015 undecided undecided undecided

read bout food being carcinogenic. Dats hw u pple b munching burnt suya up n down.jus cos u used a pic doesnt make u less ignorant, d pic should hv bn for u rather
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by lordyugo: 8:42am On May 24, 2015
Swoop:

Mehn, your brain is shrinking.

u pple should really read more.he jus told u bout burnt food being carcinogenic nd ur saying his brain is shrinking. Try n read more, dnt get angry wen ur being enlightened
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2015
otiigba1:
my grand mother of 87 years old, has been eating smoked fish since the age of 20, why has she not got cancer

Go ask your grandmother the amount of fruits that is accessible to her after taking smoked fish. When was the last time you take a fruit? Have u ever imagine why hausa people add lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onions etc to suya whenever u buy from them? Read more my brother. Ignorance kills.
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by otiigba1(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

Go ask your grandmother the amount of fruits that is accessible to her after taking smoked fish. When was the last time you take a fruit?
so as long as one eats fruits then its ok? I thought that the argument is that smoked food causes cancer FULL STOP. Make your mind up undecided
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by otiigba1(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

Go ask your grandmother the amount of fruits that is accessible to her after taking smoked fish. When was the last time you take a fruit? Have u ever imagine why hausa people add lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onions etc to suya whenever u buy from them? Read more my brother. Ignorance kills.
yes you are right! So would you accept then that smoked food does not cause cancer as long as its balanced?
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by Nickymezor(f): 9:38am On May 24, 2015
Nice comb...Ate corn some days bk, didnt see pear/s. Went fr some coco nut instead
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by ElFenomeno1: 9:49am On May 24, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

You're such an idiotic ignoramus..lacking the little ability for a civilized conversation. Baboon

Your father is a baboon
slubberdegullion
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by perryy(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2015
Dammysmart:
sorry bro, we don't eat shit like this here in France grin

This is no poo. It is Africa delicacy and it is nourishing, proteinous and curative. Stop being proud of being a slave in another man's country. I'm in Naija and I'm not suffering. Dangote, Dantsta, Jimoh Ibrahim, Adenuga are all here in Nigeria, but any of them can pay the salary of the French president without feeling any stress.
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by Crixina(f): 10:50am On May 24, 2015
More like this

Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by perryy(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

U nailed it bro. U were just right

Forget about their wierd comments. It only shows that knowledge is light and ignorance is a disease.
. If that is true, everyone in my village, including me would have been dead of cancer. All those oyinbo story are all lies. No knowledge there, my grand mother lived for 97 years and my father is almost 80, and he fed us all with roasted corns in the farm for many years
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 24, 2015
mizzochocinco:
are those stones on the pot?
Nop, Rocks
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2015
perryy:
. If that is true, everyone in my village, including me would have been dead of cancer. All those oyinbo story are all lies. No knowledge there, my grand mother lived for 97 years and my father is almost 80, and he fed us all with roasted corns in the farm for many years

Oh yeah and ur grandmother consumed alcohol and high gas beverages with fast junks dat complicate the effect of d roasted corn these days. Or you eat raw garlic and onions and bitterleaf chewing sticks that have antibiotic contents high enough to reverse the effect everyday like ur grandparents did.
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your father is a baboon
slubberdegullion

Ur brain is rather loaded with maggots than nerves

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by andyanders: 12:35pm On May 24, 2015
Good food and I need it nooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww if op can provide
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by shaqhead: 12:59pm On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
hahhahahahahahahahha..nur mind me jare..
Hmm..Pinkie c ur eye....e b lyk say u riily lyk dt brush (corn) and "fresh" coconut combination! grin
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:02pm On May 24, 2015
shaqhead:

Hmm..Pinkie c ur eye....e b lyk say u riily lyk dt brush (corn) and "fresh" coconut combination! grin
...hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by ElFenomeno1: 1:39pm On May 24, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

Ur brain is rather loaded with maggots than nerves

Donut. Your father's brain is loaded with maggots
bloody vacuous troglodytic child of social reprobates
oni kuu ire...ashiere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Santa Claus Spotted At Oka Market In Benin City Sharing Onions. (video) / How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? / Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.