Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) (47561 Views)

Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? / Can You Eat This? See The Photo Which Has Sparked A Heated Debate Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by Raemhure001(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2015
stan4guy6:
akpa amu ya na aracha ube ya mere oji kwu na kansa di na ya
Lmao
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Donut. Your father's brain is loaded with maggots
bloody vacuous troglodytic child of social reprobates
oni kuu ire...ashiere

Oh yeah..let's go;
1. Kosi okan ninu awon omo to bi abi to ma bi toma ku ree (none of ya pikin go die better)
2. Awon obi e oni jere e (ur parents will invest over you in vain)
3. Magun lo ma pa e (thunderbolt will finish you)
4. Trailer lo ma te iyawo e pa (trailer go press ya wife to death)
5. Yemoja lo pari aye awon siblings e (mammywater go share d meat of ya siblings)
6. Lagido (Chimpanzee)
7. Oponu pataki (special immbbeccile)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by terrymason(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
thanks..buh you've really confimred that guys are colour blind...they are pink not red..
lolx! I try na! Aleast pink near red.
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2015
victor2008:
u playing with cancer bro
tah! U dey form ajebo abi! My grand father eat this for 105yrs! I grew fed on it, nbo cancer! Tell me somthinG elsE
Re: When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) by sobastical: 6:44pm On May 24, 2015
hamaworld:

Reason why your I.Q will always be low.

Is it only one person that has this name

Smh for you...Pele tie say the truth and shame the devil that you're not referring to the well known man?! Don't have time to drag poo with you jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Santa Claus Spotted At Oka Market In Benin City Sharing Onions. (video) / "Safou" Is The Correct Name Of This Nigerian Pear / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.