Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 PM

Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay (42617 Views)

Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E / Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) / #HelloChallenge#: Omotola's Son Captain E Made Her Fall A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by kelechiMarie(f): 12:22am On May 24, 2015
safarigirl:
I see he's hoping to replicate his mother's failed music career. undecided

If Omotola likes this boy, she better sit him down and tell him to get real. Davido and Naeto C didn't have their parents as music promoters when they started #jes'sayin'
he's a producer not an artiste

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by philips70(m): 12:24am On May 24, 2015
safarigirl:
I don't think I said he sings or is a performing artiste. Read again smiley

balance balance smiley
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by obynaDmob(m): 12:34am On May 24, 2015
Heffalump:

Bad bele all over you. Wetin come be una own sef? angry

Anybody is free to ply on any trade.

.....Hiss and take a walk from tread undecided

But your comment is extra stupid naw....
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by czarr(m): 12:38am On May 24, 2015
fame may get him there,...talent will keep him there,hope he's got talent,nice of omotola to support her sons dream.
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by teabully(m): 12:51am On May 24, 2015
blesseddivah:
lol...
before nkor?
na aeroplane he wan produce?
lmao
is dt ur pix
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by gprezident(m): 12:53am On May 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Brother looks gay
go furckk am, yeye!

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by cold(m): 3:50am On May 24, 2015
Well making music is not the exclusive preserve of some people. Anyone can put out a song if they so desire. I may decide to put my song out there today if i so choose. I wish him well though
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by Originalsly: 4:08am On May 24, 2015
Hmmm...MJ...Michael Jackson...MJ...Michael Jordan....hmmm...MJ ?...music producer but on somebody's coattail?....produced a top song but the song hasn't hit the market as yet...so why conclude it's a top song?.... funded by his mother. Wonder if this is the path he chose or the path chosen for him?
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by charlesHobils: 4:10am On May 24, 2015
Most of you re getting it all wrong CaptainE is just the producer of the song, the artiste is Verchi who won the 'loud n proud' contest so he is very talented so to say,CaptainE also works under the supervisor of well know producer Delb so we can say he is on the right part....the song Jekowole by Verchi ft sayi shay will drop on 29th so anticipate it

Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by crisycent: 5:16am On May 24, 2015
Ehen?

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:15am On May 24, 2015
CountDracula:
Even goats wan dey sing these days

Too Harsh. embarassed
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by safarigirl(f): 6:21am On May 24, 2015
kelechiMarie:
he's a producer not an artiste
is it bread he's producing? Or did I say he was an artiste? Una go just rush quote pesin without reading and understanding
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by Fiftynine(m): 6:25am On May 24, 2015
safarigirl:

If Omotola likes this boy, she better sit him down and tell him to get real. Davido and Naeto C didn't have their parents as music promoters when they started #jes'sayin'
but tupac,had his mother, who wrote most of his songs.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by safarigirl(f): 6:31am On May 24, 2015
Fiftynine:
but tupac,had his mother, who wrote most of his songs.
was she a celeb? She did background work, Kanye, Usher and the Kardashians had their mothers as managers too, but none of those women were celebs until their kids got the status...you'll have to name ONE Nigerian celeb's kid who has had showbiz success
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by mamajaz(f): 6:41am On May 24, 2015
ogaofficer:
I will continue to post this on behalf of that
dude called barcanista he
is a genius his mind is a masterpiece he has a
brain which is divided into left and right. in
the left part nothing is right nd in the right
part nothing is left. For him to think that our
pres elect wont suceed when he take over.
Chai!,brotherly; youn winkend oh.
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by tabolaji: 6:45am On May 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Brother looks gay

Are u gay? Is that all you can see in that pix?
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by heeds2532(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2015
Heffalump:

Bad bele all over you. Wetin come be una own sef? angry

Anybody is free to ply on any trade.

.....Hiss and take a walk from tread undecided
lols. How does that look like bad belle. I'm just acknowledging the fact that they are celebrities. That's all
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by hensben(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2015
safarigirl:

Why you dey vex? ..omo sexy don oppress you in anyway? Just asking.
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by hensben(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2015
safarigirl:

Why u dey vex? Omo se.xy don oppress you in anyway? Just asking
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by hensben(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2015
safarigirl:
was she a celeb? She did background work, Kanye, Usher and the Kardashians had their mothers as managers too, but none of those women were celebs until their kids got the status...you'll have to name ONE Nigerian celeb's kid who has had showbiz success
Clarence peter
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by Bonapart(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2015
tabolaji:

Are u gay? Is that all you can see in that pix?
we see beyond the physical
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by rogerz: 9:27am On May 24, 2015
Ummm
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by safarigirl(f): 9:58am On May 24, 2015
hensben:
Clarence peter
and was his mommy or daddy doing background work for him? The dude has already carved a niche for himself before word spread that he was Clarion and KSA's lovechild

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by hensben(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2015
safarigirl:
and was his mommy or daddy doing background work for him? The dude has already carved a niche for himself before word spread that he was Clarion and KSA's lovechild
How is that a problem ..everybody can't use same procedure to attain success or is there a law for that..btw, I believe the parents of Clarence must have assisted him at the long run and it must definitely be financial assistance...omotola son is not an adult yet, he need guardian to stardom.
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by safarigirl(f): 10:21am On May 24, 2015
hensben:
How is that a problem ..everybody can't use same procedure to attain success or is there a law for that..btw, I believe the parents of Clarence must have assisted him at the long run and it must definitely be financial assistance...omotola son is not an adult yet, he need guardian to stardom.
he needs to be a kid a little longer before you throw him into stardom. We will take her seriously when he becomes an adult.

Financial assistance is better than this rubbish she's doing. People knowing he's Omotola's son means people will be harsh, more than normal.

No be say we even sabi the verchi wey e dey produce for or anyone has plans to even give a shiiiit bout the song. She should go and sit down instead of acting like a Dance Mom

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by hensben(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2015
safarigirl:
he needs to be a kid a little longer before you throw him into stardom. We will take her seriously when he becomes an adult.

Financial assistance is better than this rubbish she's doing. People knowing he's Omotola's son means people will be harsh, more than normal.

No be say we even sabi the verchi wey e dey produce for or anyone has plans to even give a shiiiit bout the song. She should go and sit down instead of acting like a Dance Mom
Now I see your point, she shouldn't attach to him to become famous rather she should be behind the scene else people wouldn't take him serious, he will be seen as mummy's boy.
But the way u dey sound like you get personal rift with her...take it easy, remember she didn't commit any crime to warrant any insult from you.
She is the only lady among her peers in the movie industry I hold high regard for, she should be a role model to upcoming actress, to me they should emulate her.
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by KemiJesus(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2015
CountDracula:
Even goats wan dey sing these days
Why would you say a thing lik dat about God's creature?ur fellow human being 4dat matter. You ar evil, may God have mercy on you
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by CountDracula(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2015
KemiJesus:
Why would you say a thing lik dat about God's creature?ur fellow human being 4dat matter. You ar evil, may God have mercy on you
Amen
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by CountDracula(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Too Harsh. embarassed
Guilty as charged
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by CountDracula(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2015
delors:
Mumu
U b mumu right?
Re: Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay by CountDracula(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2015
adorablevic:
:Pbad belle
Its allowed isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.