Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:00 PM

Fuel Crisis To Affect MTN Services - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis To Affect MTN Services (599 Views)

Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu / Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians / Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Crisis To Affect MTN Services by theV0ice: 8:37pm On May 23, 2015
Has anybody seen the release from MTN?

Re: Fuel Crisis To Affect MTN Services by seco1: 8:42pm On May 23, 2015
This is what your clueless and incompetent president has caused, and some clueless young Nigerians will come to this platform and still call this same man their hero. Hmmmmmmmmmmm i fear for the future of this country, what a shameless country.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis To Affect MTN Services by hadura29(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2015
Ona kan o wo oja, I've got other lines....

I believe gej knows what he is doing..

God let thy will be done.. God bless Nigeria
Re: Fuel Crisis To Affect MTN Services by masseratti: 9:02pm On May 23, 2015
E hmmm empty hen(mtn)don't worry before twenty four hours 3/4 of your subscribers/users phones will be dead,no PHCN,No Fuel,NoDiesel to charge their phones....currently looking for solar chargers to buy and sell, money to be made in the mid of chaos this week.
Re: Fuel Crisis To Affect MTN Services by theV0ice: 9:02pm On May 23, 2015
hadura29:
Ona kan o wo oja, I've got other lines....

I believe gej knows what he is doing..

God let thy will be done.. God bless Nigeria

If MTN is complaining, do you think its not affecting those other lines you hope to fall back on?

Which of them doesn't need diesel?
Re: Fuel Crisis To Affect MTN Services by hadura29(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2015
theV0ice:

If MTN is complaining, do you think its not affecting those other lines you hope to fall back on?

Which of them doesn't need diesel?

Dove, pigeons.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots 34-yr- Old Man Over N2,000 / Buhari May Likely Head Petroleum Ministry. To Double As Minister. / Pdp's Arrogance Responsible For Its Downfall-donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.