Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 - Rap Battles (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 (18683 Views)

The Audio Rap Tourney [season One][sign-up Thread] / Hennessey Cypher 2015 Ratings!!! / Nairaland Revival Audio Cypher 2015!!! (Preparation Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 25, 2015
funlord:

Superb!!!

get a life Stan
you are always online 24/7 following me around and worshipping C00gar like your existence depended on it

are your senses depleted completely, you this 17 year old car-wash attendant? grin

you think antagonising me all the days of your life would make you any richer or even make anyone here notice you... ?
You are a terrible Joke ..
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by funlord(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

get a life Stan..
you are always online 24/7 following me around and worshipping C00gar like your existence depended on it

are your senses depleted completely, you this 17 year old car-wash attendant? grin
grin
Darkrebel666:

get a life Stan..

As long as people keep exposing and dissing your pathetic ass I will always be there 2 laugh at your god forsaken stupidity! And anytime I need 2 reply U I would only post my last post as a reminder! THAT is your level! Olodo Tins! Lmfao!
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 25, 2015
funlord:
grin

As long as people keep exposing and dissing your pathetic ass I will always be there 2 laugh at your god forsaken stupidity! And anytime I need 2 reply U I would only post my last post as a reminder! THAT is your level! Olodo Tins! Lmfao!

who types like an olodo between us?
Your pseudo-intelligence has been exposed overtime and is glaring to all..
why feign and pretend to be smart when you can't solve a simple algebraic problem if your life depended on it ...
You even had to go copy about 50 words of insults from another thread just to reply victoriabee..
can you see how childish and finished your life is? grin

You are my fanatical fan Stan and that's why you follow me about b1tch...

Get a life boy cos you can never be like me...
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by danbrowndmf(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you don't "share" on twitter..you either tweet or retweet..
Please go rewrite your jamb omo de yi.

tell those lies to the warridog of this world simpleton..
Boogey didn't retweet or even waste his time hearing this mediocre poo.
his profile says otherwise..

The vicious way I scarred your life on 4 different occasions must have permanently discombobulated your thinking faculty..
I dnt really know why Giyazz and u always fight,dis Rap game is nt do or die, even boogey is planning to go commercial,at the end of the day we all wanna make money.....Boogey retweeted Giyazz i personally saw it last 9t,mayb u need to reload is previous tweet...both of u should 4gt dis beef and jus Move on...#Peace
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I dnt really know why Giyazz and u always fight,dis Rap game is nt do or die, even boogey is planning to go commercial,at the end of the day we all wanna make money.....Boogey retweeted Giyazz i personally saw it last 9t,mayb u need to reload is previous tweet...both of u should 4gt dis beef and jus Move on...#Peace

its giyaz that's fighting with himself..

didn't i give accolades to them when they dropped it?

The litlun started saying I'm hating on the cypher.. if you no want make I comment, why you con tag me for your cypher?
.Don't mind giyaz ...the 4 times I beat him is causing concussions..

wait for the fifth time grin
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by funlord(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

why feign and pretend to be smart when you can't solve a simple algebraic problem if your life depended on it ...
You even had to go copy about 50 words of insults from another thread just to reply victoriabee..

grin
Darkrebel666:

Bloody dunce! U are disrespected in the rap section and U have been avoiding romance section since your show of shame! Come there again and see the kind of reception U would get! Anyway your poem will always be ready 4!
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by funlord(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2015
GIYAZZ:
See who's talking Maturity and not joking with the dead? You are such a FAT irritating Hypocrite!!!

WTF? Are you not the same dude who cursed me and cursed my sister when she died? You never showed sympathy! All you threw were insults at me and at her!
You even said you'd spit on her grave!! Yes you!

At a time, Kr0ne had to warn you!

Now you here acting like a ppussy victim? FFUCK YOU!!!!

Your grandfather never died recently. You just killed the old man with your mouth just to come up with a lousy excuse why you won't be recording a verse!!!!

And you did us a huge favor. Cos really I couldn't imagine an enormous stupidity-programmed bigot spitting on this cypher! It coulda made us look fake, cos you're so fake. Fake fake fake!!!!!

Nobody gives a ffuck about your opinions too. . . We all laugh at your comments in the Whatsapp group. Ok? grin

Your cypher made just 5 pages in 5 months. Ours made 5 pages in 2 days. Now what's your point? cheesy

Yours is a trash "text" ancient bullshit. Ours is some real d0pe shit! I've been getting PM's from artistes since this cypher popped. That's nice traffic!

Boogey himself listened to the cypher and shared on twitter. Waya say?(Limerick you are mad!) cheesy tongue

Nobody gives a ffuck about your opinion boy. As you can see nobody replied your comments seeing it's hate-oriented, even the peeps you quoted!!!!

You are pained hence killing yourself tryna rubbish this cypher with your mumu time. But you've ended up rubbishing yourself!! *spits*

Keep being fake and you wouldn't be remembered for anything even when you leave Nairaland!

Poor broke online fake ppussy nigga!
grin
GIYAZZ:
See who's talking Maturity and not joking with the dead? You are such a FAT irritating Hypocrite!!!

WTF? Are you not the same dude who cursed me and cursed my sister when she died? You never showed sympathy! All you threw were insults at me and at her!
You even said you'd spit on her grave!! Yes you!

At a time, Kr0ne had to warn you!

Now you here acting like a ppussy victim? FFUCK YOU!!!!

Your grandfather never died recently. You just killed the old man with your mouth just to come up with a lousy excuse why you won't be recording a verse!!!!

And you did us a huge favor. Cos really I couldn't imagine an enormous stupidity-programmed bigot spitting on this cypher! It coulda made us look fake, cos you're so fake. Fake fake fake!!!!!

Nobody gives a ffuck about your opinions too. . . We all laugh at your comments in the Whatsapp group. Ok? grin

Your cypher made just 5 pages in 5 months. Ours made 5 pages in 2 days. Now what's your point? cheesy

Yours is a trash "text" ancient bullshit. Ours is some real d0pe shit! I've been getting PM's from artistes since this cypher popped. That's nice traffic!

Boogey himself listened to the cypher and shared on twitter. Waya say?(Limerick you are mad!) cheesy tongue

Nobody gives a ffuck about your opinion boy. As you can see nobody replied your comments seeing it's hate-oriented, even the peeps you quoted!!!!

You are pained hence killing yourself tryna rubbish this cypher with your mumu time. But you've ended up rubbishing yourself!! *spits*

Keep being fake and you wouldn't be remembered for anything even when you leave Nairaland!

Poor broke online fake ppussy nigga!

Abeg make una slap the hell out of this BIATCHREBEL419! This was how the monkey shite embarrassed himself in the romance section 2 days ago by engaging in a woman wrapper fight with a girl! The goat was busy exposing her texts, pictures and conversations like the harlot he is! It was like watching 2 prostitutes fight! Now he avoids romance section like the plague, unfortunately he seems 2 be regarded as a bigger _TWAT over here amongst real mcs! The SWINE is a traitor, so all those of U who send him pms and private ish should be worried! His threads of shame are coming soon! Lmfao!!!
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by KingHenryVIII(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2015
G'yaz, quit replyin that darkrebel guy. Sh*t is not good for the cypher promotion. And you should delete all that replies if possible, Nairaland should invent a blocking means. This darkrebel guy is immature and G'yaz, i dont want you meddling with him. Delete yo replies and never reply him again, let him wallow in his stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2015
KingHenryVIII:
G'yaz, quit replyin that darkrebel guy. Sh*t is not good for the cypher promotion. And you should delete all that replies if possible, Nairaland should invent a blocking means. This darkrebel guy is immature and G'yaz, i dont want you meddling with him. Delete yo replies and never reply him again, let him wallow in his stupidity.
Ok boss. I'm deleting them now
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by danbrowndmf(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2015
funlord:
grin

Abeg make una slap the hell out of this BIATCHREBEL419! This was how the monkey shite embarrassed himself in the romance section 2 days ago by engaging in a woman wrapper fight with a girl! The goat was busy exposing her texts, pictures and conversations like the harlot he is! It was like watching 2 prostitutes fight! Now he avoids romance section like the plague, unfortunately he seems 2 be regarded as a bigger _TWAT over here amongst real mcs! The SWINE is a traitor, so all those of U who send him pms and private ish should be worried! His threads of shame are coming soon! Lmfao!!!
You mean he expose lala247 private chat and pix of her online?.shocked
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 25, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! gringringrin

You know ehn? Anytime I see your posts I just start laughing!! gringrin

You make me laugh my asss out seeing how wretched and frustrated you've become! cheesy

Now you wanna start comparing the two cyphers? Smh
You are PAINED nigga! So PAINED!!! Everybody can see it. I can even feel it through my phone. Your head hurts so much!! You are confused, angry frustrated cos you couldn't be a part of the cypher. Now you're not gonna be remembered for anything till you die in your miserable one room apartment!
Lol cheesy

I keep hammering on fake and poor cos that's exactly what you are. FAKE and POOR! undecided
You couldn't afford a studio session and you battled with a Ghost account just for N10,000. What does that make you? A FAKE FAT POOR FOOL!!!!

Pftt! I couldn't subscribe my BB? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Guy you are an iddiot o! shocked cheesy

Have you gone so dry that you wanna cook up lame comebacks against me? Like for real? That line is lame and null!
I couldn't afford to subscribe yet I recorded a single with 20,000 naira and recorded my cypher verse with 6,000 naira the same month? Chai. Smh
Guy your mumuness don be OROBO!
You've become so dull and fake that you can't differentiate between who's broke and who's not.

And I recycle trousers? Hehehe. . . You see? Those clothes I wore that day I took pictures with Sosiqq were the same clothes I wore after I took my album art. is it that one you're talking about? Haha! I'm not a fake nigga like you na. . . After I took those pictures I strolled to Sosiqq's house immediately and we started playing video games. Now what's your point? YOu are so dry. NEXT! cheesy

Your online facade is gigantic and it's succeeded in polluting your intellectual, now you come up as a classical zombo!
A renowned mumu!!!!! cheesy

Hehe. . . Y'all see who just talked about not respecting the dead and maturuty? grin

Dark, keep proving me right. You are fake and it keeps radiating from your every post. Keep posting and proving me right! wink

LMFAO! I'm pained? Lol. Why will I be pained after we've become so successful with the Legendary cypher? cheesy
Haha! The day Navas dropped you was one of the happiest days of my life. Like for real, I couldn't imagine you spitting with your lie infested big mouth on this cypher. It coulda been disastrous!

And I only called you cos I was having symphaty for you when you got dropped. As the leader, I had to know your reasons why you couldn't AFFORD A STUDIO SESSSION! But then you started stammering and lying your grandfather to death. Smh

ThankGod you were dropped!

Now you can just listen and try not getting down with some heart-attack hearing our voices. grin wink

Hater! Abeg shift! Yeye dey smell. . .

You are not mature at all. .
your spurious accusations and juvenile rants have been shattered with indubitable facts, so what's the unnecessary rants for?

Frustrated Broke-ass Anambra rapper
!

See the way you've successfully derailed your thread and exhibited your insanity for the world to see...grin grin

lmfao ..this is my last reply boy.

I really wish you can grow up ...
being 15 years old is really telling on you cheesy cheesy

Are you ready for your fifth defeat against me?
That's the question on ground now...
I really wanna humiliate and end your life here..cheesy
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:

I didn't expose any pics.don't mind that oaf
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 25, 2015
6,000 naira to record a cypher verse and that is why you are shouting to the heavens like its something no one has done before?

smh..Poverty is indeed a serious disease grin
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by funlord(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
grin
danbrowndmf:

YES! Her private conversations and all the insults they had both been trading together about her former friend chiam55 and some other peeps! Lala also exposed the traitors lying ass just as well! But due to the shame and disgrace lala247 had to deactivate her account! He has also been avoiding the romance thread since then! After he runs to other sections to brag about how legendary he is in rap section for eating mcs, only for me to confirm today that its all false! The nigga is a confirmed "slut loser" and must be exposed! If he comes online to rant or dispute it abeg just cc my moniker! Female ass niggas must be dealt with!
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 25, 2015
KingHenryVIII:

stop saying what you don't know..

I came to this thread peacefully. I dropped my comments and un-followed till they started deriding and making fun of my grand father's death..

tell your boy to grow up instead and go rewrite his jamb instead of taking sides when you don't know the Genesis of the situation..
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by funlord(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

grin
Darkrebel666:

PUNK? So Because ishilove helped you by cleaning the thread all night you think you can falsify? Okay let me go and bring the thread so that peeps can read from the responses and insults that you got rained with if you did not act like a TRAITOR! Its loading......
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 25, 2015
funlord:
grin

YES! Her private conversations and all the insults they had both been trading together about her former friend and some other peeps! Lala also exposed the traitors lying ass just as well! But due to the shame and disgrace lala247 had to deactivate her account! He has also been avoiding the romance thread since then! After he runs to other sections to brag about how legendary he is in rap section for eating mcs, only for me to confirm today that its all false ! The nigga is a confirmed "slut loser" and must be exposed! If he comes online to rant or dispute it abeg just cc my moniker! Female ass niggas must be dealt with!

I have beaten that b1tch ass pusssy called Giyaz four solid times here( both text, audio and topical)
what does that make me ? His god grin
so what's false when I sat I've been eating emcees here..
Giyaz is your dog and I ate him on 4 different occasions.
L1merick's head got devoured too..

That's the reason they are so pained to the point that they think I was the one who butchered and gutted Amanda like a white cow on Ramadan..cheesy

was lala your girlfriend? ohh she's one of those girls you've been sending endless p.ms to but never replied your 17 year old ass? ..
Keep ranting about her. grin grin
if you stop then you are a bastard grin
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 25, 2015
funlord:
grin

PUNK? So Because ishilove helped you by cleaning the thread all night you think you can falsify? Okay let me go and bring the thread so that peeps can read from the responses and insults that you got rained with if you did not act like a TRAITOR! Its loading......

You must provide the pic I exposed

If you don't do that then everybody would know you were conceived from the anus ..
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by funlord(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2015
grin

www.nairaland.com/2144338/romance-section-chat-central-derailers/310

Happy reading guys its long! And notice that the mod cleaned up some of the convo! Also check 4 the reactions to his stupidity the next morning! And lastly he was using his other moniker kradleber

Cc giyazz,danbrowndmf, kinghenryVII and anyone else that hates traitor mc's!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 25, 2015
funlord:
grin

Happy reading guys its long! And notice that the mod cleaned up some of the convo! Also check 4 the reactions to his stupidity the next morning! And lastly he was using his other moniker kradleber

I read some of the posts on that thread. The guy is a biaaatch.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by funlord(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2015
Glock8:

grin
Glock8:

GRADE A!
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 25, 2015
Glock8:

you created an account just now and your first move was to quote funlord..

funlord ..I can see your work here .
keep it up... how pathetic for you to create a ghost account and start quoting and chatting with yourself.

keep the ghost accounts coming
boy.
your salty tears go fill 36 gallons today cheesy
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

funlord ..I see your work here .
keep it up...keep the ghost accounts coming
your tears go fill 3 gallons today cheesy

Dude, stay off my mention.
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 25, 2015
Glock8:

Dude, stay off my mention.

keep quiet funlord..

at least be a reasonable liar..

you were present and witnessed all that transpired on Thursday yet your account was created 25 minutes ago...
you just commented randomly in 2 different sect. to throw off suspicion.
you aren't that smart

as a matter of fact your imbecility defies Isaac Newton's law of gravity..
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by danbrowndmf(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2015
funlord:
grin

Mhenn Dark really bleep up sha.....like d mods hv removed the pictures he posted,thought u said he uploaded sm pix

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by funlord(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

keep it up... how pathetic for you to create a ghost account and start quoting and chatting with yourself.

boy.
grin
Darkrebel666:

boy.

Confusion don catch U! Address your biatchassness and stop making wild allegations! Very soon u will say giyazz, coogar and danbrownmdf are my accounts! MUMU! I told U your end is nigh! Glock 8 aint me son! But I like his views! LOL
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Mhenn Dark really bleep up sha.....like d mods hv removed the pictures he posted,thought u said he uploaded sm pix

I thought I already told you not to mind that tool ..

I didn't upload any picture..

are you seriously believing a tool that creates ghost accounts to chat with himself ?
that dude is demented .
if you are taking him serious then I don't know what to say ...
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by danbrowndmf(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2015
funlord:
grin

YES! Her private conversations and all the insults they had both been trading together about her former friend chiam55 and some other peeps! Lala also exposed the traitors lying ass just as well! But due to the shame and disgrace lala247 had to deactivate her account! He has also been avoiding the romance thread since then! After he runs to other sections to brag about how legendary he is in rap section for eating mcs, only for me to confirm today that its all false! The nigga is a confirmed "slut loser" and must be exposed! If he comes online to rant or dispute it abeg just cc my moniker! Female ass niggas must be dealt with!
Mhen dts really bad of him.sad
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

keep quiet funlord..

you were present and witnessed all that transpired on Thursday yet your account was created 25 minutes ago...
you aren't that smart

Alright Puccy. Are you done or you have something else to add to your above lamentation?
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by funlord(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

keep quiet funlord..

you aren't that smart

What a dunce? So any new moniker is me! I was banned that day but I saw and witnessed every! Buffon!
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015 by danbrowndmf(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I thought I already told you not to mind that tool ..

I didn't upload any picture..

are you seriously a dude that creates ghost accounts to chat with himself serious?
that dude is demented .
if you are taking him serious then I don't know what to say ...
Is alright...try apologize to her sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tag Team Championship / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze / Yoruba Rap Wannabes/learners And Everything In Between

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.