Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) (60220 Views)

LOL!! That Moment When You've Fixed Your Wedding Date B4 The Fuel Crisis [PHOTO] / When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by perryy(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2015
Ipledge:
me dey see generator everyday for usa

Don't mind him. Generator is a yoruba or ibo name
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by hkidola00(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2015
kasmail:

Your father bastard.. Idiot... How can u say that..
?
guy who are u, y did u av to bring my dad into dis....are u mad or high on some shiit..wot wrong wit u
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by perryy(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2015
Bonapart:
we all come to the lowest level of communication here so there can be a comprehension and understanding...
Why you hating

A comprehension? Is comprehension countable noun? How come you are giving it the indefinite article "a"?

Europe ko? European ni
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by eeshfar(f): 10:39am On May 24, 2015
HBP!!!
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by ENDTIMES: 10:41am On May 24, 2015
I don't know how these things happen but you will be shocked to learn that the fuel will pain the guy more than the generator. grin grin
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by kasmail(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2015
hkidola00:
guy who are u, y did u av to bring my dad into dis....are u mad or high on some shiit..wot wrong wit u

Why u call GEJ bastard? Shey hin no be person papa? Grow up tongue
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by jidebaba69(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2015
cry ha I beg give him back his property
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by jidebaba69(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2015
ENDTIMES:
I don't know how these things happen but you will be shocked to learn that the fuel will pain the guy more than the generator. grin grin

True talk
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by jennifer22(f): 12:12pm On May 24, 2015
laughing my ribs out
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by hkidola00(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2015
kasmail:

Why u call GEJ bastard? Shey hin no be person papa? Grow up tongue
oh, like wot d Bleep, so are u happy wit d country's situation...huh, are u happy, dnt u see he deserves more dan bastard
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by 400billionman: 12:22pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
dry ! undecided

Meat
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by kasmail(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2015
hkidola00:
oh, like wot d Bleep, so are u happy wit d country's situation...huh, are u happy, dnt u see he deserves more dan bastard

He is someone's father.. Its not as if im happy about how he runs d country but such abusive words aint good
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by mauricejoe247(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] :-Xwat a cry.....well the topic didn't suite the pic. ;Dwat a cry.....well the topic didn't suite the pic.
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by hkidola00(m): 12:47pm On May 24, 2015
kasmail:

He is someone's father.. Its not as if im happy about how he runs d country but such abusive words aint good
g.t.h
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by kasmail(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
hkidola00:
g.t.h

tongue tongue tongue eranko ni e
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by rsleeky(f): 1:02pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
dry ! undecided
saddist
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by Oluwaplumpie(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
dry ! undecided
lol. Ur sense of humour needs to be fixed nwanne. The picture and the context make for a hilarious...
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by agarawu23(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2015
rsleeky:
saddist
it hurts me if u jump into conclusion without knowing me sad
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by agarawu23(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
lol. Ur sense of humour needs to be fixed nwanne. The picture and the context make for a hilarious...
as u can see, 42 more ppl confirmed the joke is dry

so what are you fixing when we all know your brain is crashed already ? undecided
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by rsleeky(f): 1:08pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
it hurts me if u jump into conclusion without knowing me sad
pardon me but that was far from being dry u knw
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by Bonapart(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2015
FORTHOPE:
...Dats d spirit...I knew it was...was trying to get a feel being hurled yabis at online...but proved u me wrong...u don become my first naialand paddyman
lol grin
Na man you be
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by Bonapart(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2015
remember007:
am in Benin city.. I hear you guys say my signature my signature, what does it mean?
"all ladies want is great sex... money in the bank... chi chong" that's what you wrote in your signature.... now check mine and inbox me on whatsapp
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by agarawu23(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2015
rsleeky:
pardon me but that was far from being dry u knw
we can't reason together you know?
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by snazzy5050(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
as u can see, 42 more ppl confirmed the joke is dry

so what are you fixing when we all know your brain is crashed already ? undecided
Seems ur approach to peeps are all rounded with craps......... ewerimwin!! undecided
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by agarawu23(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2015
snazzy5050:

Seems ur approach to peeps are all rounded with craps......... ewerimwin!! undecided
If you reply me with crap, I will do the same.

Read his first quote
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by snazzy5050(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
If you reply me with crap, I will do the same.

Read his first quote
U really need to learn to shut your mouth when u don't know how to talk
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by rsleeky(f): 3:22pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
we can't reason together you know?
aiit den
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by lorddubic: 6:25pm On May 24, 2015
Dear Valued Customer, this is to inform you that due to nationwide fuel crisis, our services may experience some strain. We are doing everything possible to manage the situation. Thank you for understanding

From airtel
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by Nickymezor(f): 6:31pm On May 24, 2015
Quite funni smiley
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 24, 2015
Bonapart:
"all ladies want is great sex... money in the bank... chi chong" that's what you wrote in your signature.... now check mine and inbox me on whatsapp
ohk I will
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by Bonapart(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
remember007:
ohk I will
am waiting kiss
Re: When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 24, 2015
Bonapart:
am waiting kiss
I ain't in watsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work / Funny Excuse Workers Give In The Office / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.