Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Gej And Pdp Till This Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej And Pdp Till This Friday (806 Views)

APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by xtayle(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2015
I kind of missed the simple sign-off of pro gej members during d electioneering era. whatever u say, they always respond with "gej till 2019". Sometimes arogantly adding that GMB has lost three times and will lose again. At last its SAI BUHARI.

GEJ fans, how far? whats your next slogan? do you want to decamp or do u want to support wike for president?

No vacancy in Aso Rock for life. God punish devil!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by xtayle(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2015
Padlock dey una mouth abi na handcuff den una hand?

1 Like

Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by xtayle(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2015
They ruined naija finish dem no fit talk. clueless clan from d jungle

1 Like

Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by plux4: 4:52pm On May 25, 2015
Still GEJ till 2019...God will surprise Nigerians between now and Thursday. Mark my word.
Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by xtayle(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2015
plux4:
Still GEJ till 2019...God will surprise Nigerians between now and Thursday. Mark my word.
Thats why jona sent greek limosine to GMB in london? hes too smart for that my brother. Friday is d end of d road for gej. #GEJ till friday!

1 Like

Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by plux4: 8:39pm On May 25, 2015
xtayle:
Thats why jona sent greek limosine to GMB in london? hes too smart for that my brother. Friday is d end of d road for gej. #GEJ till friday!
lolz.. Remember there is still one pending case of eligibility against the general, which will be considered by 27th. What if it goes against him?
Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by xtayle(m): 12:10am On May 26, 2015
plux4:
lolz.. Remember there is still one pending case of eligibility against the general, which will be considered by 27th. What if it goes against him?

Bros, no case! just distractions here and there.
Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by xtayle(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2015
GEJ... going, going, going...#GEJ till friday.
Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by xtayle(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2015
From this friday, all our sufferings begin to fade away as a people and as a nation. #GEJ till this friday.
Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by ba7man(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2015
plux4:
I've quoted your words already.

You'll be exposed as a jackass if your words don't hold water.
Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by plux4: 2:18pm On May 26, 2015
ba7man:
I've quoted your words already.

You'll be exposed as a jackass if your words don't hold water.
grown up man. I was talking from legal point of view that's all.
Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by xtayle(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2015
plux4:
grown up man. I was talking from legal point of view that's all.

U no even get liver! like father (GEJ), like son (wetin be ur name?)
Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by size40: 4:02pm On May 26, 2015
As from Friday, it will be " Happy New Nigeria " Thank u Nigerians. Thank u Tinubu. Thank u Rochas .Thank u Buhari , thank u to my Governor Rotimi Amaechi, the general of common sense revolution in Nigeria for the work well done. And finally, Adieu PDP
Re: Gej And Pdp Till This Friday by Day169: 4:16pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=xtayle post=34034172]I kind of missed the simple sign-off of pro gej members during d electioneering era. whatever u say, they always respond with "gej till 2019". Sometimes arogantly adding that GMB has lost three times and will lose again. At last its SAI BUHARI.

GEJ fans, how far? whats your next slogan? do you want to decamp or do u want to support wike for president?
I corrected the pro GEJ people just before he elections. I said its GEJ till May 29th 2015. Thank God its coming to pass. ..they'll soon become history! Phew!

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Suicide Bomber Kills 2, Injures 4 In Borno / Nigerians Fallen Soldiers: Time To Ask Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.