Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians (26642 Views)

NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) / OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Yes grin
wetin funny

Make I send ma acct no cry
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
francizy:

Ode grin
ewure! sad
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2015
ggrin:
ewure! sad

Ike okuko.. grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 8:46am On May 27, 2015
francizy:

Ike okuko.. grin
idi adiye undecided
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by iceberylin(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
Ok shocked I understand, you dey miss my alobam Iceberylin chai, me too I follow miss am cry
my oga ...no worry me go soon come back ni..
me don miss my niggaz wella...
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by iceberylin(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
iceberylin wey don ff anoda miss goundecided
That one no dh possible na... me no fit try that shit...
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by iceberylin(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2015
francizy:

No mind that yeye girl, she don carry her "smiley" chat pursue ice.. Soon you ma go follow suit and she go dey lonely till she hit 60! cry
grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by losprince(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2015
iceberylin:

my oga ...no worry me go soon come back ni..
me don miss my niggaz wella...
chai, now if log in I go see ... following (689890) abeg just dey read only comments
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by iceberylin(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
losprince:
chai, now if log in I go see ... following (689890) abeg just dey read only comments
lol......no worry...

soon
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 10:25am On May 27, 2015
iceberylin:
That one no dh possible na... me no fit try that shit...
nob u
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2015
iceberylin:
my oga ...no worry me go soon come back ni.. me don miss my niggaz wella...
We dey ooo grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
KingTom:
Kinglekan, I have spent N25,000 on fuel alone these few weeks, I am not happy at all in fact I am so sad. Yesterday when we were buying fuel, the grossly ugly petrol attendant was throwing her usual tantrums, the thing pain me ehn. As for PHE I.e port Harcourt electric company, they are trying for us here in Cross River and Akwa Ibom. Thesonofmark can testify to that, it's just the fuel that's our problem. I don't know how this crisis will be resolved, but out of desperation I have joined the bandwagon of folks who feel that after May 29, the incorruptible General will wave his magic wand and fix all the problems cry I just want to give myself hope cry That said, Thunder will kiss the nyash of the Gworo Chewing, Burukutu Sipping, Kunu Drinking Minister angry

Fixed! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by kramfonos(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Oga KingTom I couldn't agree more with the magic wand ooo. Fair enough PHE has been reasonable in that part. TheSonofMark also attested to that.

Most parts of lagos the Madness is at its zenith. Complete dark out as though we are experiencing an apocalypse. sad

Radio stations shutting down to conserve fuel, airlines cancelling flights, cost of transportation sky rocketing per second, fights breaking out every now and then. *sniffs*

That was how my cousin was jejely standing at the bus stop, only for a very frustrated dude to walk up to him, hit him on his chest saying "Mo le pa yan!! - I can kill somebody o". Is this what fuel scarcity can cause? *sniffs some more*

I had to manage one litre of petrol to pump water last night. You needed to have seen how I tilted the generator.

#GMBNowThatYouAreThere.

We need a Miracle MAGIC

DuchessLily:
Hmmmm....d fuel and light matter stronnnggggg!!

Thank God it rained today sha... Cos even d rain too has been scarce grin

MizMyColi:
My phone is on rationing these days.

Money de hand.
We can't buy fuel still.

God, I'm thankful for power bank.
It could have been worsesad

Still believe the media propaganda by the APC to "change" things? It's been 6 months since you all made these comments. It seems 'Saint' Buhari tricked you all. grin

1 Like

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by DuchessLily(f): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2015
kramfonos:

Still believe the media propaganda by the APC to "change" things? It's been 6 months since you all made this comments. It seems 'Saint' Buhari tricked you all.; D

Hmmmm..... What can we say?? Its even becoming worse. Tired much. Thank God for power bank...
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
francizy:

Fixed! cool
grin

1 Like

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by Adesiji77: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Setaje:
My dad na sure man. We still have more than 200 litres of petrol at home. Popsy dey always plan ahead and he knew that there would be serious fuel scarcity. Infact he has said that we should expect more after Buhari enters because he is sure they will remove fuel subsidy. This will not go down well wiv labour union because they will say why should they remove fuel subsidy wiv no increment of salary and our law makers would still be earning very high income. That is where another problem will start. There is no way Buhari will want to continue paying that subsidy. So my advise is, after this one people should go and buy enough kegs at home and store so u don't be caught unawares. The days of fuel scarcity is back.

The "Oracle" has spoken! grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu / 10 Things Saraki Said During 2018 Budget Presentation / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.