Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally (1491 Views)

Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! / This Is Israel! (warning:pictures Are Horrific!) / Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2009
But maybe Netanyahu will be the Prime Minister as said in the news.

News Link

I don't like them both, they are hardliners against the resistance in Palestine, and I don't think they will achieve anything good with the relation with Palestine and other Middleeastern countries.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2009
auwal87:

But maybe Netanyahu will be the Prime Minister as said in the news.

News Link

I don't like them both, they are hardliners against the resistance in Palestine, and I don't think they will achieve anything good with the relation with Palestine and other Middleeastern countries.

They are hardliners against the islamic terrorism of arabs. They probably wont achieve much in terms of peace since those they have to talk peace with are only interested in killing them. When HAMAS and FATAH start thinking more about peace than killing the jews then we can talk of "good relations".
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2009
davidylan:

They are hardliners against the islamic terrorism of arabs. They probably wont achieve much in terms of peace since those they have to talk peace with are only interested in killing them. When HAMAS and FATAH start thinking more about peace than killing the jews then we can talk of "good relations".

How many time do they want HAMAS to tell them to open Gaza borders and free the occupied territories, how many times?
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 13, 2009
auwal87:

How many time do they want HAMAS to tell them to open Gaza borders and free the occupied territories, how many times?

You muslims are a case-study in deceit.

1. Why shld Israel open its own side of the Gaza borders? Has Israel no longer any right as a sovereign state to choose whether to open or shut its borders? Would it be permisible for Cameroun-based millitants to attack cross river because Nigeria shut its borders?

- Exactly why is HAMAS ONLY interested in Israel's side of the border? why are they not asking Egypt to open rafah?
- The borders where wide open prior to 2005, what did it achieve?

2. What "occupied territories" is HAMAS complaining about? they've had Gaza jew-free since 2005 . . . what other "occupied territories" is left? Tel Aviv, Sderot, Ashkelon and Beersheba? shocked
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by dayokanu(m): 1:59am On Feb 13, 2009
Help me ask auwal oh.

Didnt Nigeria shut her borders on Benin republic when armed Bandits were marauding?

Why is US not opening its borders to Mexicans to enter anyhow they want
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 3:24am On Feb 13, 2009
davidylan:

You muslims are a case-study in deceit.

1. Why shld Israel open its own side of the Gaza borders? Has Israel no longer any right as a sovereign state to choose whether to open or shut its borders? Would it be permisible for Cameroun-based millitants to attack cross river because Nigeria shut its borders?

- Exactly why is HAMAS ONLY interested in Israel's side of the border? why are they not asking Egypt to open rafah?
- The borders where wide open prior to 2005, what did it achieve?

2. What "occupied territories" is HAMAS complaining about? they've had Gaza jew-free since 2005 . . . what other "occupied territories" is left? Tel Aviv, Sderot, Ashkelon and Beersheba? shocked

You make me laugh oooooooooo grin grin grin You are fooling people like dayokanu.

Gaza is not a landlocked nation, it is an open nation, how many times, will I show you this?

This is a Map of Gaza strip surrounded by military forces, no one gets in or out without Israel's approval, including the sea ports.

Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 3:30am On Feb 13, 2009
Gaza is bordered by SEA!
Israel blocked them from using the SEA!
No SHIP passes by except with their acceptance!

It is like saying no Ship can go to Apapa Port without authority from Cotonou because Benin Republic is afraid Nigeria will purchase weapons and attack Benin Republic, that is an example of what is happening between Palestine and Israel!

Please STOP fooling people to think that Gaza is landlocked and only have access through Israel.

Do not talk to me about Egypt because they are afraid if they open their crossing it will be a disaster, all Gazans will flock to Egypt to survive, that will create a Humanitarian problem in Egypt and it will cost them alot when their citizens are also trying to survive.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by dayokanu(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2009
Why must Israel be compelled to open borders to terrorist?

They should pass through Egypt if they need to get out. Are they not fellow Arabian brothers?
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by RichyBlacK(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2009
auwal87:

Gaza is bordered by SEA!

It is like saying no Ship can go to Apapa Port without authority from Cotonou because Benin Republic is afraid Nigeria will purchase weapons and attack Benin Republic, that is an example of what is happening between Palestine and Israel!

Please STOP fooling people to think that Gaza is landlocked and only have access through Israel.

Do not talk to me about Egypt because they are afraid if they open their crossing it will be a disaster, all Gazans will flock to Egypt to survive, that will create a Humanitarian problem in Egypt and it will cost them alot when their citizens are also trying to survive.

Excellent points!

I really don't understand how/why some humans discard reason, fairness, compassion, empathy and justice simply because they consider some people to be different from them. We are first, humans, before anything else. We must abandon religious, ethnic and racial divides, when the life, health and safety of any human is threatened, be it Arab, Jew, Ijaw, Ogoni, Muslim, Christian, Igbo, Fulani, Darfurian, Tutsi, Black, White, etc. etc.

Why can't we all work together to reduce human suffering on earth?
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2009
auwal87:

Gaza is bordered by SEA!

We know you dont want us to talk to you about Egypt . . . it exposes your hypocrisy and lets us know clearly that the continous cry that Israel BUT NOT EGYPT be forced to open her borders has absolutely nothing to do with economics but easier access for suicide bombers and terrorists. If Egypt is afraid that shld it open its borders all Gazans will flock to it then why do you think the jews have no legitimate right to express that fear considering HAMAS constitution says islam will not rest until jews are obliterated? Why are you bothered about "humanitarian problems" in Egypt BUT NOT in Israel which is far smaller (Israel is not even up to the size of the empty Sinai), has less resources (has no oil or gas) and has a much smaller population to support refugees?

Israel controls Gaza's sea borders so as to prevent the shipping of Iranian missiles to her borders!

Your own post reveals your islamic agenda for murder . . . shame on you.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by dayokanu(m): 6:51am On Feb 14, 2009
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/020472.php

One reason why the Arab extremist should be crushed. around 3-4 minutes lie the thinking of the Arab Moslems
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

We know you dont want us to talk to you about Egypt . . . it exposes your hypocrisy and lets us know clearly that the continous cry that Israel BUT NOT EGYPT be forced to open her borders has absolutely nothing to do with economics but easier access for suicide bombers and terrorists. If Egypt is afraid that shld it open its borders all Gazans will flock to it then why do you think the jews have no legitimate right to express that fear considering HAMAS constitution says islam will not rest until jews are obliterated? Why are you bothered about "humanitarian problems" in Egypt BUT NOT in Israel which is far smaller (Israel is not even up to the size of the empty Sinai), has less resources (has no oil or gas) and has a much smaller population to support refugees?

Your Evil war against Islam is not going any where, you said "Hamas Constitution says Islam will not rest until Jews are obliterated". This is an outright lie, I have posted their Charter, and no where did they say "Islam will not rest until Jews are obliterated" no where in that Charter.

Israel controls Gaza's sea borders so as to prevent the shipping of Iranian missiles to her borders!

Exactly as I said, Iranian missiles can be taken to Gaza by Air if they so wished, and I hope they will.

Your own post reveals your islamic agenda for murder . . . shame on you.

Islam has no agenda for Murder, Islam is always against Murder and Evil acts like the one done by Israel in Gaza, and the one done by US in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Stupid Zionist!
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2009
auwal87:

Your Evil war against Islam is not going any where, you said "Hamas Constitution says Islam will not rest until Jews are obliterated". This is an outright lie, I have posted their Charter, and no where did they say "Islam will not rest until Jews are obliterated" no where in that Charter.

Lets make a deal:
1. I will post the section of the HAMAS charter where this is taken from
2. I will post the very words of Mohammad from where this inspiration is taken . . .

What will you give if i do the above 2? Be honest.

auwal87:

Exactly as I said, Iranian missiles can be taken to Gaza by Air if they so wished, and I hope they will.

which is why i am happy netanyahu is going to be in charge. I am waiting with bated breath from weapons of mass destruction to land on Iran . . . then and only then will you murderous thugs of allah sit up and see reason.

auwal87:

Islam has no agenda for Murder, Islam is always against Murder and Evil acts like the one done by Israel in Gaza, and the one done by US in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Stupid Zionist!

Yeah . . . say that again.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2009
dayokanu:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/020472.php

One reason why the Arab extremist should be crushed. around 3-4 minutes lie the thinking of the Arab Moslems

You will only be duped a million times if you keep using those kinds of websites as your reference to Islam. If you are really sincere on what Islam is really about, then you need to use genuine Islamic websites as your reference.

If you are blindly searching anywhere to find lies and extreme hatred on Islam, then keep it on.

Let me ask you this questions?

1. To your post, why would Arabs represents the whole Muslims on anything bad that happen?
2. Have you ever searched for anything good that the Arab Muslims are/have been doing?
3. Why will you never give credit to the Arab/Muslim Scientists, Philosophers, Chemists, Physicists, etc?
4. Do you think that how you think about Islam is the right way to think about it?
5. Do you think that Muslims in the whole world are outrightly thinking the same way that 0.01% of the other people that called themselves Muslims think?
6. Why have you never thought to yourself that it is generally agreed in Islam that whoever killed an Innocent person willingly is no more a Muslim?
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2009
Let me do it
davidylan:

Lets make a deal:
1. I will post the section of the HAMAS charter where this is taken from
2. I will post the very words of Mohammad from where this inspiration is taken . . .

What will you give if i do the above 2? Be honest.

which is why i am happy netanyahu is going to be in charge. I am waiting with bated breath from weapons of mass destruction to land on Iran . . . then and only then will you murderous thugs of allah sit up and see reason.

Yeah . . . say that again.

I am waiting for you to post.

I will challenge you.

This is my 700th post on NL.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2009
auwal87:

Let me do it
I am waiting for you to post.

I will challenge you.

This is my 700th post on NL.

The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas)

18 August 1988

Paragraph 2 - Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

This Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), clarifies its picture, reveals its identity, outlines its stand, explains its aims, speaks about its hopes, and calls for its support, adoption and joining its ranks. Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious. It needs all sincere efforts. It is a step that inevitably should be followed by other steps. The Movement is but one squadron that should be supported by more and more squadrons from this vast Arab and Islamic world, until the enemy is vanquished and Allah's victory is realised.

Note:
1. The "struggle" against the jews is NOT political but religious.
2. It is simply a step that will be followed by other steps i.e. conquering Europe and America.

Article Eight:
Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

Article Eleven:
The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. Neither a single Arab country nor all Arab countries, neither any king or president, nor all the kings and presidents, neither any organization nor all of them, be they Palestinian or Arab, possess the right to do that. Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Muslim generations until Judgement Day. This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Muslim generations till Judgement Day?

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Muslims have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Muslims consecrated these lands to Muslim generations till the Day of Judgement.

Spain will be next after Israel!

Now to mohammad:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Auwal the inverterate liar . . . what do i earn?
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2009
1. To your post, why would Arabs represents the whole Muslims on anything bad that happen?

Arabs carry out murderous act in the name of Islam and most Moslems never protest against these murderous act the way they do when a a xtian sneeze. that tell the whole story. Silence often means consent.

2. Have you ever searched for anything good that the Arab Muslims are/have been doing?

I searched and found that at least the link wasnt my homepage. I searched for it.

3. Why will you never give credit to the Arab/Muslim Scientists, Philosophers, Chemists, Physicists, etc?

I Have given credit to those who deserve it e.g Mohammed El baradei of the IAEA for waging war on Nuclear proliferation

4. Do you think that how you think about Islam is the right way to think about it?

I think and view Islam the way moslems present it to me. e.g 9-11, london trains, Madrid Bombing, Bali bombing, mumbai attacks, jos riots, kano riot, Danish cartton, popes comments to mention a few.

5. Do you think that Muslims in the whole world are outrightly thinking the same way that 0.01% of the other people that called themselves Muslims think?

Refer to question 1 answer. All i know is that other Moslems round the world are no different Why Moslems round the world e.g in Jos and Kano kill people, Moslems In London bomb trains, Moslems In India shoot in hotels, Moslems in Bali bomb hotels, moslems in US bomb WTC, Moslems in Gaza carry out suicide attacks, Moslems in Holland killed Van Gogh, A Moslem in Zamfara declared Fatwa on a journalist, Another in Iran did the same, So what makes them different? The others who dont carry out attacks are criminally silent but burst out when a xtian mosquito flies in their territory.

6. Why have you never thought to yourself that it is generally agreed in Islam that whoever killed an Innocent person willingly is no more a Muslim?

I am not a Moslem but the actions of Moslems all over the world contradicts what you are telling me here.
In my adult life that spans over 20 years, i have never seen any other group of people who kill in the name of their religion. You might want to enlighten me
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas)

18 August 1988

Paragraph 2 - Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

Is this a Hadith or what? Who is Imam Hassan al-Banna?

This Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), clarifies its picture, reveals its identity, outlines its stand, explains its aims, speaks about its hopes, and calls for its support, adoption and joining its ranks. Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious. It needs all sincere efforts. It is a step that inevitably should be followed by other steps. The Movement is but one squadron that should be supported by more and more squadrons from this vast Arab and Islamic world, until the enemy is vanquished and Allah's victory is realised.

They have an enemy to fight, if they did not fight the Zionists, who will fight for them? You? Do you think Palestine will be existing today if they stopped their resistance? They are fighting those who are willing to fight them.

Note:
1. The "struggle" against the jews is NOT political but religious.
2. It is simply a step that will be followed by other steps i.e. conquering Europe and America.

Say it a Million times, but this is a mere political struggle, (maybe you can put it with Political Islam) which is vastly disputed on whether or not Islam should be attached with Politics, etc.

Article Eight:
Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

If one did not die for the sake of Allah, then for whose sake will he die?
If you are fooled by the term Jihad, even what I am doing now on Nairaland is a Jihad. (Judge that).

Article Eleven:
The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. Neither a single Arab country nor all Arab countries, neither any king or president, nor all the kings and presidents, neither any organization nor all of them, be they Palestinian or Arab, possess the right to do that. Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Muslim generations until Judgement Day. This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Muslim generations till Judgement Day?

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Muslims have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Muslims consecrated these lands to Muslim generations till the Day of Judgement.

Spain will be next after Israel!

And why didn't you quote this place?

This [norm] has prevailed since the commanders of the Muslim armies completed the conquest of Syria and Iraq, and they asked the Caliph of Muslims, ‘Umar Ibn al-Khattab, for his view of the conquered land, whether it should be partitioned between the troops or left in the
possession of its population, or otherwise.

Following discussions and consultations between the Caliph of Islam, ‘Umar Ibn al-Khattab, and the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, be peace and prayer upon him, they decided that the land should remain in the hands of its owners to benefit from it and from its wealth; but the control of the land and the land itself ought to be endowed as a Waqf [in perpetuity] for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection.

Now to mohammad:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Auwal the inverterate liar . . . what do i earn?

The Hadith you quoted is referring to the war that will be conducted with Imam Mahadi and Prophet Isa fighting the Illuminatis/Zionists/Anti-Christs, the fact that Zionism exists since the time of Prophet Musa, the term Zion was not used to refer to the then Zionists, as such, they are only identified as Jews, but in reality, the Hadith means the Present Zionists.

Now quote my lie.

Big MUGU!
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2009
auwal87:

Is this a Hadith or what? Who is Imam Hassan al-Banna?

this exposes your stark ignorance . . . al-banna was the founder of the muslim brotherhood that spawned HAMAS

Mister, you claimed something was not in the HAMAS charter, now i showed you and all you did was try to run rings around it by singing another tune? Hypocrite. Who cares whether you live or die in the cause of allah? Just make sure you only kill ur brethren. We'll bury u all and move on with life like you never existed.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2009
auwal87:

They have an enemy to fight, if they did not fight the Zionists, who will fight for them? You? Do you think Palestine will be existing today if they stopped their resistance? They are fighting those who are willing to fight them.

Long before arabs existed, palestine had always existed.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 12:06am On Feb 21, 2009
davidylan:

this exposes your stark ignorance . . . al-banna was the founder of the muslim brotherhood that spawned HAMAS

Mister, you claimed something was not in the HAMAS charter, now i showed you and all you did was try to run rings around it by singing another tune? Hypocrite. Who cares whether you live or die in the cause of allah? Just make sure you only kill ur brethren. We'll bury u all and move on with life like you never existed.

We know you don't care whether we live or die in the cause of Allah.
As well as we don't care whether you live or die in the case of life of this world alone.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2009
auwal87:

We know you don't care whether we live or die in the cause of Allah.
As well as we don't care whether you live or die in the case of life of this world alone.

here is the difference - we are not looking to kill you. On the flipside you are actively seeking to force us to convert or kill us.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2009
davidylan:

here is the difference - we are not looking to kill you. On the flipside you are actively seeking to force us to convert or kill us.

grin grin grin forcing you to convert or I kill you?

It is not allowed, I would have hope you die a Kafir (non-Muslim). Just to see for yourself what you have been shunning.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 21, 2009
Yeah i'll go to heaven as a Child of God . . .saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. you go wherever you wish.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2009
davidylan:

we are not looking to kill you.

I can see, you are looking to help us in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Gaza, and you helped the people of Hiroshima in Japan as well. You are of course not Killers, you are helpers, you help people whereever you sent your troops, you don't kill women and children.

MR. DAVID, you just say

davidylan:

Typical Hypocrite!
Nawa for u ooo!
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2009
auwal87:

I can see, you are looking to help us in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Gaza, and you helped the people of Hiroshima in Japan as well. You are of course not Killers, you are helpers, you help people whereever you sent your troops, you don't kill women and children.

go back to hiroshima again . . . Japan is one of the world's top three economies thanks to the US.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2009
davidylan:

Yeah i'll go to heaven as a Child of God . . .saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. you go wherever you wish.

grin Heaven? I wonder how Jesus is going to receive people like you in Heaven.

Let me tell you, better you get ready, for what you think is not what you are going to see in Heaven,

For you will see Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, etc, all in one place.

If you think you are fighting Islam because of Jesus, then Jesus will be the first to nominate you into Hell Fire.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 12:30am On Feb 21, 2009
davidylan:

go back to hiroshima again . . . Japan is one of the world's top three economies thanks to the US.

If that is what makes Japan great today, I wonder how many Nuclear Bombs China got from the US that is also great now. Man, please stop fooling yourself here, US killed thousands of people and you are here saying it is what makes Japan one of the world's top three economies today.

If that is the case, how many Nukes will US use in Nigeria in order to make it a developed nation?
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2009
auwal87:

grin Heaven? I wonder how Jesus is going to receive people like you in Heaven.

Let me tell you, better you get ready, for what you think is not what you are going to see in Heaven,

For you will see Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, etc, all in one place.

If you think you are fighting Islam because of Jesus, then Jesus will be the first to nominate you into Hell Fire.

Stop deluding urself. they cant be going to the same place by two divergent routes.
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2009
davidylan:

Stop deluding urself. they cant be going to the same place by two divergent routes.

I am not deluding myself, for you and I most witness this day, and you will be ashame of yourself.

Good Night!
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by dayokanu(m): 5:26am On Feb 21, 2009
Auwal, WHy are moslems so willing to kill everyone
Re: Livni Wins Israel Final Vote Tally by auwal87(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Auwal, WHy are moslems so willing to kill everyone

http://www.twf.org/Library/Violence.html

The Link has your answer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murder In Church: Lebanese Mafia Fingered / A White Racist's Analysis Of Africa / US To Go To War Against NORTH KOREA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.