Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Pako Or English? Were U A Victim Of This? Ask Ya Mama (pix) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pako Or English? Were U A Victim Of This? Ask Ya Mama (pix) (1334 Views)

When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) / If You Did This In School, It Means You Went To Pako School. Lol. Pic / If You Ever Did This, Then You Be Pako (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pako Or English? Were U A Victim Of This? Ask Ya Mama (pix) by Laitesmart(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2015
To determine ur level of PAKOlity... Some things are involved.. It begins from the cradle.. This is one of the many things that determine such... Ask ur mama now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pako Or English? Were U A Victim Of This? Ask Ya Mama (pix) by hadura29(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2015
That moment when you refuse to take that Agbo iba....
Re: Pako Or English? Were U A Victim Of This? Ask Ya Mama (pix) by oloriooko(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2015
hadura29:
That moment when you refuse to take that Agbo iba....
Or akamu cheesy
Re: Pako Or English? Were U A Victim Of This? Ask Ya Mama (pix) by skondo09(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2015
wickednes i called it unknowingly, bt care she called it, n hw ll i eat and stay alive wen i refused to eat only to want to suck breast alone. tnk u mama
Re: Pako Or English? Were U A Victim Of This? Ask Ya Mama (pix) by hadura29(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2015
oloriooko:

Or akamu cheesy

Ogi baba... N drugs sometimes from the hospital... Liquid paracetamol

(1) (Reply)

Pix... When Ur Girlfriend Tells You, She Wany A Colorful Wedding / FUNNY PICS: When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money / Hilarious Pic- Win RAM For Ileya When You Buy Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.