Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd (3160 Views)

Should I Leave My Full Time Job For A Contract Job At Zenith Bank? / Driver Needed --- 40k Salary / Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by kolly4gunn: 10:43am On May 25, 2015
My good people want happen to Noun bsc cert
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by tenry(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2015
Young man,pls go for unilag DLI. All this nonsense degree NOUN is awarding is out of it. One poor girl in my office recently earned her masters online in NOUN. I used to help her solve some statistics in d office, after Whc she would just type and send. Go for LAG DLI, forget d fact that u won't go for NYSC, that, on its own, is over rated. Ask those who have served
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by kolly4gunn: 8:54pm On May 25, 2015
Good point tenry
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by dulal24: 9:11pm On May 25, 2015
Re: I Want To Leave My 40k Salary And Go For Hnd by 4C2215131: 9:27pm On May 25, 2015
No dis-respect to NOUN, but will the government force private companies to accept NOUN graduates? Your guess is as good as mine. You know your country. What came of the campaign for HND equality with BSc? again your guess is as good as mine. I'm a pragmatic fellow, a realist. What obtains in the employment sector now is that even graduates from certain universities, both state and federal are marginalized by certain firms, ditto HND holders. Now you mention NOUN? Oh boy...wishing you well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quick!!! Join Job Hunters Zone On Telegram / NPC Releases Ad Hoc Staff Salary, Allowances For 2023 Population, Housing Census / Invitation From Somotex Nig. Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.