Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Would You have done If You Were To Be The Boss? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You have done If You Were To Be The Boss? (713 Views)

When Ur Interviewer Tries To Play Smart Then U Show Him Your The Boss (photo) / Hilarious: When The Boss Refuses To Pay His Driver And Christmas Is Now Close / Photo Of The Day...when The Boss Refuses To Pay The Driver His ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You have done If You Were To Be The Boss? by levelszik(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2015
There was a boss looking to hire someone. But, this boss had one funny thing about him, he didn’t have any ears and was very sensitive about it. First day someone comes for an interview and does great on the exam. Then the boss asks him “do you notice anything funny about me”? After pausing for a second he says “yes, you don’t have any ears”. The boss throws him out.

Next day another guy comes in. He too does great on the exam. The boss asks him if he noticed anything funny about him. He start stuttering and fidgeting trying to get out of the situation. The boss urges him “c’mon tell me what’s funny” finally he tells him “you don’t have ears”. The boss throws him out too.

Third day another guy comes in. He aces the exam and the boss is very excited. Then the boss asks him ” do you notice anything funny about me”? He thinks for a second and then replies “Yes , you wear contact lenses”.Amazed the boss asks him “Wow, how did you know that”? To which he responds “Easy, you don’t have any ears so you can’t wear glasses”!!!

What do you think the boss would do?
Re: What Would You have done If You Were To Be The Boss? by kenir(m): 11:22pm On May 23, 2015
I d come

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of The Day / How Many Would You Receive? / Hillarious Military Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.