Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) (31731 Views)

Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai / Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) / Photos Of Stranded Passengers At The Airport Due To Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2015
PervyByNature:
why was my post hidden?
Same here, NL why u hiding my post that I posted on FP!
Well, Propaganda! Propaganda! First it was MTN, den PHCN now ARIK...
They have succeeded in deceiving gullible Nigerians. After coniving with tehe independent marketers to hoard fuel products. So that when they enter they will use it to score cheap point and say its an achievement! Shebi FG has allocated 4.5 t... So they will say they use it to pay debts and subsidy so nobody will ask them about projects that need to be done. They are all thieves.
Suffering the country to score cheap political point when they assume office.
#babaonechance
#fakechange

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by bogolobango(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2015
I wonder ooh some people on nairaland get fish brain so dont blame them
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by slinkman(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
bigtt76:
A world class airline cannot afford to type and print notices such as this? Asking for electronic display is too much sef angry
what do u mean? No b fuel dem dey put for Gen b4 dem get light to print.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by haywire1: 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
bigtt76:
A world class airline cannot afford to type and print notices such as this? Asking for electronic display is too much sef angry

My dear na so we see am for naija oooo. Na naija u dey oooooo,anyway na way undecided

By the way arik is number one local airline

#
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

And Buhari cum tinubu cum ameachi cum saraki and co will do magic embarassed
Bro, pls wake up, nufin gonna change
Let's consolidate on what jona has started
Consolidate this? Guy, u r quite slow. Very slow infact. Has Buhari started? No! D nation is in shambles and u want us to consolidate this crap. U r a f.ool! Ur generation will not knw good since u refuse truth!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
Keneking:
Great

oh great is the measure of your stupiditty.

It seems they're trying to make us pay for leadership failure.
Imagine leaving Kubwa to outskirts of Abaji and other neighbouring states to buy fuel for NGN140 per litre from a fuel pump that was doctored to actually dispense NGN200 per litre yet one have to part with NGN200-500 at the gate of the fuel station.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by ameheo(m): 11:13pm On May 23, 2015
*coughs* Nigerians wanted change. the General haven't been sworn in yet things have started changing dramatically. I pray this fuel saga will not be another political strategy to frustrate the incoming administration just as boko haram was used to frustrate the outgoing administration. I rest ma case.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by freshdude99(m): 11:13pm On May 23, 2015
bigtt76:
Ur brain is still alive cheesy
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by haywire1: 11:13pm On May 23, 2015
slinkman:
i am in the east and fuel is not scarce... trust me.. I got for 140 a liter today, was even complain ing it was costly

It's 180 per liter here

#
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by otokx(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2015
Something is not adding up.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 23, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Consolidate this? Guy, u r quite slow. Very slow infact. Has Buhari started? No! D nation is in shambles and u want us to consolidate this crap. U r a f.ool! Ur generation will not knw good since u refuse truth!
Wadz shambles?
D biggest economy in africa?
If u say we dhe shamble state, wetin u wan call libya, zimbabwe
Don't rite before u tink, tink before u rite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by obiisaboy: 11:18pm On May 23, 2015
Abeg mak all of them shutt down by Monday so dat I will stay 4 houx........my money still dey count undecided
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by haywire1: 11:19pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

And Buhari cum tinubu cum ameachi cum saraki and co will do magic embarassed
Bro, pls wake up, nufin gonna change
Let's consolidate on what jona has started

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2015
strongerthaneva:
why not ask ur clueless president to do the miracle before he leaves office..Am sure when they will be arrested u would be arrested also..cos u sounding clueless each day..
have u experienced fuel scarcity wen he was fully d president? U wanted change and change does not come cheap, we just hope dis does not last longer.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by anonimi: 11:22pm On May 23, 2015
bigtt76:

Which of the items/machines "to type and print notices" can we produce (have we PRODUCED) in Nigeria for us to be "asking for electronic display sef"

E be like sey we nor dey get SHAME to be mentally LAZY consumers who rely on the revenue from Niger Delta oil discovered, exploited and exported by and to our oyinbo "superiors", not so? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by chax100(f): 11:22pm On May 23, 2015
bigtt76:

It could also be a way of expressing their displeasure to the decay of governance, nobody will be happy typing and boldfacing cancellation of flights as if they are invitations for celebrations, with salaries to be paid and overheads.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by jaymejate: 11:23pm On May 23, 2015
haa God how i go reach house naw, abeg se train nor de use petrol?
my bicycle de use petrol nw. sad
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 23, 2015
bigtt76:

wake up... ARIK IS NOT WORLD CLASS!!!

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by uglyBetty1(f): 11:27pm On May 23, 2015
So you people still have batteries to visit Nairaland. soon, nairaland willl shut down due to empty battery.
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by sotall(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Trek my people trek.

Better still, forget aircraft and make use of witchcraft just like my £do sisters and bros.

Meanwhile, I heard that somewhere in Awka, Enugu, and Owerri, fuel is not scarce only costly. cheesy

Its very obvious you left your brain in the waste bin while you typed the bolded.

to whom brain is given, sense is expected

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by anonimi: 11:30pm On May 23, 2015
icebeatz:
wake up... ARIK IS NOT WORLD CLASS!!!

Bro, nor mind our people oh- everything na world class plus international sef grin grin

Even Iya Basira school for corner-side!!
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

d kind venom some people vomit frm dia mouth is nauseating. How can u b cursing someone's generation which u r probably part of? R u r a devil or a demon?
Stop taking it personal, we r all in this together, Nigerians wanted change, change has come, just endure small by may29 ur almighty Buhari will stabilise fuel price. #40/L

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by anonimi: 11:32pm On May 23, 2015
eleko1:
sad stella,Diezani,Okonjo wahala,Jona don swallow Niagra Money/use am do campign

Do you mean Donatus General (DG) Amaechi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 11:39pm On May 23, 2015
uglyBetty1:
So you people still have batteries to visit Nairaland. soon, nairaland willl shut down due to empty battery.
me likez ur moniker
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by saliujibril: 11:42pm On May 23, 2015
na waooo
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by XRAY21(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2015
No to start black market bussness o *washing my jerrycan for tomorrow* fuel is making heavy profit
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 23, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
If I catch that madman crying GEJ my hero.

See as my car done turn power bank overnight.
GEJ MY HERO....#tongue out
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by SweetSoup(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2015
I really don't envy Buhari as he mount the saddle in few days time. The mess he has been left to clean up is mind blowing, I pray he succeed so that Naija can move forward.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by rabbuy(m): 11:48pm On May 23, 2015
Really you want me to fall for that piece of crap

Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by otokx(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2015
some bloggers have resorted to spreading lies to drive traffic to their website.

caveat emptor
Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by babamajor: 12:02am On May 24, 2015
Arik be ready to refund my money o, if u don't pick me, I Wil treck from New York to naija be dat o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament / Pls Help Me From Transit Visa Wahala Before Chinese Visa Expires in 3days Time / Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.